Far Cry 5 Megathread - EAC Bypass & Table Compilation

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Far Cry 5 Megathread (EAC Protected)

Post by SunBeam »

Ah shit, I forgot about the "bin" folder :D Editing main :D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

GonnaGetCupcake
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GonnaGetCupcake »

mad skillz with paint, mate

FeralFaith
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FeralFaith »

See this is all well and good, but I'm still too stupid to figure out what to do AFTER this. I know google is a thing. but has anyone got any decent bambi guides for using CE ? usually I just cave and pay CH etc to do the legwork for me! :P

Aylindel
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aylindel »

whoever makes the table first, gets a bag of chocolate cookies

FeralFaith
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FeralFaith »

Aylindel wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:12 pm
whoever makes the table first, gets a bag of chocolate cookies
I have no idea what a 'table' is, but if it helps me get unlimited money/skill points.. I'll even toss in a blow job from me or the wife. whichever you fancy. (who am I kidding.. it would be me. got the lips for it.)

Aylindel
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aylindel »

lol

WildcatDan2001
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by WildcatDan2001 »

Thank you Sun Beam! I found that your instructions were completely clear, but when it comes to the "oh-so-scary" file explorer, some people need you to hold their hand.

FeralFaith
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FeralFaith »

WildcatDan2001 wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:07 pm
Thank you Sun Beam! I found that your instructions were completely clear, but when it comes to the "oh-so-scary" file explorer, some people need you to hold their hand.
Hey.. We aren't stupid. my mom told me I was special.

jehodonjohn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jehodonjohn »

Wolfwood408 wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:58 pm
jehodonjohn wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:50 pm
Wolfwood408 wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:40 pm

Alright, cool. Well when I looked at the folder mentioned (in the steam apps I assume), I didn't find any of the files you mentioned to rename. So, I just slapped the files you instructed to place in the proper folders, and got nothing. So maybe you could be a bit more detailed in your instruction? Not trying to be a dick here man, just asking for some help.
Go into to the Far Cry 5 folder. My folder is located here "D:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\FarCry5". For easier finding via Steam just right click on Far Cry 5 in your library and click properties, then click local files and then click browse local files. Probably the easiest way to find the game folder on Steam. In there is a "bin" folder. In the "bin" folder is also the EasyAntiCheat folder. Place the files there according to SunBeam's instructions. I made a backup of my whole Far Cry 5 folder just in case the game get's updated and the exploit patched. I understand why you misunderstood his instructions but i solved it by just going into the Far Cry 5 root folder and searching for the .dll files he mentioned that's how i figured it out.
Thank you for the proper instructions. I appreciate it. Thank you sunbeam for working on this.
You're welcome :)

2ponds
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 2ponds »

Anyone have any tables?

BooBoo
Retired Donor
Retired Donor

Post by BooBoo »

Goodies as promised! :P

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6336

Enjoy!

jehodonjohn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jehodonjohn »

BooBoo wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:02 pm

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6336

Enjoy!
Well done :D

BooBoo
Retired Donor
Retired Donor

Post by BooBoo »

jehodonjohn wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:03 pm
BooBoo wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:02 pm

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6336

Enjoy!
Well done :D
Thanks! ;)

str1ker
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by str1ker »

Had to make an account just to say Awesome job sunbeam! 👏 Hats off to you
[Link]

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Time for some CH retaliation. Let's see:

Courtesy of a friend of a friend of a .. :) Why, cuz Chris suddenly decided my account existence (or even my very existence) infringes their TOS. It's all about words with capital letters here, acronyms ;) Let's depict:

1) I never said it was a SUPER SECRET bypass. Simply left a 24h buffer to see if someone else comes up with anything, as well as leaving BooBoo some room to compile a set of basic options for the release date. Which he did. Cuz we deliver. That's what we do, don't just run around promising to do the best of our abilities and come up with nothing.

2) The method of secretly dumping driver files to disk that don't belong to you was used in your Wildlands trainer. The same exact "method" of using someone else's work. Which you fucking thought you'd just ignore mentioning; basically acted as if it was raining outside and you couldn't hear the accusations. Yes, I used CPY's DLL; cuz I took the time to understand what it does, how it does it and if it would be compatible with FC5. Did it ever occur to you you could do this? No? Or let me guess "you were the first to figure this out too, 10 minutes from launch". I've also not hidden any facts, I've credited where due and admitted to having used a method nicely put up by our Italian friends in the branch. Since '99.

3) I've been doing reversing since 2005 onward. You surely know, given you've acted coy and super-friendly asking me to stop dissing your trainers back in 2007-2008. Think you're safe now cowering behind virtualizers? Think again. Don't fucking get me started, I won't stop at all this time till your engine is dismantled. Yeah, others have to suffer cuz you just can't keep your dick in your pants; you want everyone to see it.

4) I didn't put shit in these files. You, as a moderator of forums who allows people to upload binaries, should know better to scan stuff before opening. Or have you suddenly forgotten the addresses of those online virus scanners? Here's one, to refresh your ol' timer memory: virusscan.jotti.org.

5) Suddenly I'm a pirate for having applied 3 patches to a poorly designed protection Ubisoft perhaps has intentionally left as such? Game is by far cracked, so I've done nothing to break its normal flow, I've not tampered with Denuvo, nor any VMProtect crypto-markers. But tell me this: what does your trainer do in general? It tampers with executable code. Well, in my book, that's cracking too. Hooks are by definitions JUMPs, modified code. Well, would you look at that: you're doing the exact same thing I've done :D Know what.. I don't even know why I'm saying this shit to you, you're not in my league to comprehend any modifications, physical or virtual, by game's EULA, are illegal. I don't even know how you still fucking exist legally with all these TOS-es broken.

6) Considering these are proprietary Ubisoft files where 3 patches have been applied, nothing else, I fail to see how they would "put [...] in jeopardy [...] the game you paid for or your system". What I do see though is attorney skills. Took you a bit to come-up with this propaganda, eh?

7) LEGAL in my book means also open-source. Which a lot of it is used in your work and left unaccredited. You're not the umbilical of the world, really now.

8) They're not trusting anything to me. They're trusting people who deliver, so they can play an SP game by their own terms, with their own resources, on their own OS-es. Thank you for emphasizing the need for people to trust me :) Just so you know, the flock you've so passionately seen posting how SunBeam sucks is using this as we speak. Why? Because human mentality - - they don't want to remain the stupid in the school yard waiting for ol' PWiz to hand them a bone. It's just a matter of staying silent and fooling everyone else you're creed lies with CH and you won't break it. Same as a fat man admits in public not eating McDonald's cheeseburgers, yet when he's all alone, checks his surroundings and if safe, dives in.

So please, continue "looking at the game" and dissing Caliber constantly into having something working, cuz it's cold out there without a trainer when everyone else (even MAF) has one. I've seen Caliber lurking around the bypass topic I've created, so it won't be long now, eh?

Here's my bone: write up a loader that launches FarCry5.exe suspended; resume and use a CreateToolhelp32Snapshot loop to get to FC_m64.dll. Either use my patches (if you can lower yourself to my level, that is) or - - same as I used someone else's work - - use other hook spots just to show me you're not using my 3 patches, but basing yours on mine :) Use the same loop or CreateProcess to catch FarCry5.exe's launch from UPlay process (they run it a second time with encrypted login params - - game,id,user,pass - - all RSA. Repeat the above patches. All of this can be done from your trainer, without tampering the physical files on the disk.

And show some gratitude; you know you're going to use this method.

BR,
Sun