z Wartales

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
pacifista
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Wartales

Post by pacifista »

sanitka wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:33 am
pacifista wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:14 pm
sanitka wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 1:36 pm

I tested version 1.0.25851 and everything seems to be ok, please update to this version if possible and try again.
So I've tried to use your table but it doesn't work where other tables are working without any problems.
It is simple, if you do not know what is an issue and/or how to fix it or how to use just part of the table, do not use it ;).
Without information I can not help you.
Well thx but your explanation is lacking. I've tried to comment out some lines but its not working and your are also not showing
how to commenting out the scopes in your main thread, that's the problem IMO and you are being lowkey aggressive.

i'm also using 1.0.25851

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

pacifista wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:41 am
sanitka wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:33 am
pacifista wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:14 pm

So I've tried to use your table but it doesn't work where other tables are working without any problems.
It is simple, if you do not know what is an issue and/or how to fix it or how to use just part of the table, do not use it ;).
Without information I can not help you.
Well thx but your explanation is lacking. I've tried to comment out some lines but its not working and your are also not showing
how to commenting out the scopes in your main thread, that's the problem IMO and you are being lowkey aggressive.

i'm also using 1.0.25851
Looking at your image I have a right to go furious on you as you as many others do not read just skim and ignore the rest ;).

a/ learn yourself CE
b/ try to think over the code shown in your image
-- why the lines have different color ?
-- why the description is behind double back slash ?
-- why full scope is referred as commented one ?
then why you used hash tag ? ;)

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

ShadoweCZ wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:46 am
PreacherSana wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:25 am
After a bunch of tests and stuff.. it turned out that the changes work in all tables. BUT!!! You can only add or change traits up to 10 trait. Anything more, you can only see her. But not to change. When changing the value to the desired one, an error occurs.
what exactly do you mean ? that you cannot change trats in slots 11+ or taht when you reach 11 trats you will not be able to change any traits including professioon in slot 1?

im thinking about other effects that can be treated like traits, maybe injuries or the timed effect (like the one you get after rats nest where the companion will leave if you do another rest within 3 rests), those could potentionaly be saved also as traits just like professions, i will try to look into that
good thinking, looking forward for a result

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

PreacherSana wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:25 am
After a bunch of tests and stuff.. it turned out that the changes work in all tables. BUT!!! You can only add or change traits up to 10 trait. Anything more, you can only see her. But not to change. When changing the value to the desired one, an error occurs.
great job!

PreacherSana
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PreacherSana »

ShadoweCZ wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:46 am
what exactly do you mean ? that you cannot change trats in slots 11+ or taht when you reach 11 trats you will not be able to change any traits including professioon in slot 1?
You can edit the lines from 1 to 10 for your values, anything more from 11 and beyond does not give. And it just doesn't change the value and the character's screen is buggy. We have to return the opposite value.

PreacherSana
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PreacherSana »

sanitka wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:36 pm
great job!
ohhh.. humor))))

PreacherSana
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PreacherSana »

sanitka wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:35 pm
I understand you've already done everything and realized that it won't work :lol:

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

PreacherSana wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:46 pm
sanitka wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:35 pm
I understand you've already done everything and realized that it won't work :lol:
On the contrary, anyone investing his/her time to explore memory structures of a game is welcome and will soon be able to produce own cheats ;).
( meanwhile finds out that for some games it is easy and for some games it is about luck, time and persistence )

PreacherSana
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PreacherSana »

sanitka wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:41 pm
On the contrary, anyone investing his/her time to explore memory structures of a game is welcome and will soon be able to produce own cheats ;).
( meanwhile finds out that for some games it is easy and for some games it is about luck, time and persistence )
Well, you managed to finally find Trait 12, Trait 13 and so on, and not just find it, but so what would you change to the right one?

SKLancelot
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SKLancelot »

How do you access the Userdefined Symbols? been trying to use the Ctrl+U but it doesn't seem to be doing anything, also unsure where the Menu is to check and adjust the address to the scopes. Used full scope and then scope 2, to try and find the address.

Sorry if its stupid, but never really tried using the user defined symbols before so dunno how to access it

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

SKLancelot wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:27 am
How do you access the Userdefined Symbols? been trying to use the Ctrl+U but it doesn't seem to be doing anything, also unsure where the Menu is to check and adjust the address to the scopes. Used full scope and then scope 2, to try and find the address.

Sorry if its stupid, but never really tried using the user defined symbols before so dunno how to access it

RayHopes
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RayHopes »

Is it possible to remove the fog of war using Cheat Engine?

hollybunny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hollybunny »

RayHopes wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:09 pm
I hope that the fog can be removed.

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

RayHopes wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:09 pm
Yes, you just have to go through this board and learn yourself CE ;).

pacifista
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pacifista »

sanitka's table is taking too long to read the values or taking action, is this because of the vast range of addresses?

two others tables are taking action extremely fast.