z Cyberpunk 2077

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
wurstpirat
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: z Cyberpunk 2077

Post by wurstpirat »

2.0 table is utterly broken, almost nothing works sadly

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Fixed Player Progression Pointers

Wintell
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Wintell »

headhunter changes player level while shinobi changes street creed and netrunner doesn't work almost forgot to add that the ??? changes shinobi

nikorasu90
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by nikorasu90 »

Zanzer wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 8:12 pm
Fixed Player Progression Pointers
perk points dont appear to be working

Selaco
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Selaco »

1FEE6BDCF98 found this address for perk points

mugenjikuu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mugenjikuu »

Wintell wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:07 am
headhunter changes player level while shinobi changes street creed and netrunner doesn't work almost forgot to add that the ??? changes shinobi
It never really worked 100% even before 2.0, but I was always able to use the list of addresses regardless, just find the matching level and experience numbers to what you currently have and change it, ignore the names.

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Guess the order varies between playthroughs. I'm sure you'll manage.

Wintell
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Wintell »

you were right thanks took some time but managed to figure it out

ceso97
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ceso97 »

Hey, great work with the update, do you think it possible to remove/increase the cyber capacity limit?
Being lv50 makes this the only thing that I'm currently interested in...
The 256limit and the scarcity of capacity shard (that are also bugged for the time being) ruin the fun for me...

I already tried with classic find value or increased/decreased but without luck...

wurstpirat
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by wurstpirat »

Well, perk and skill points are easily found yourself with Cheat Engine, they're just standard 4 byte values

wapple
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wapple »

I am having a problem, I started a new save and while messing around with levels and player progression, i somehow got my perk points set to -34 (negative thirty-four) and cant find the address to change it, because, I don't how to change the value in game, (new save trying to get ready for phantom liberty). Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix it, or step by step instructions on how to find the "perk points" address without having to change the value of my perk points?

H_C_L
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by H_C_L »

wapple wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 11:40 pm
I am having a problem, I started a new save and while messing around with levels and player progression, i somehow got my perk points set to -34 (negative thirty-four) and cant find the address to change it, because, I don't how to change the value in game, (new save trying to get ready for phantom liberty). Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix it, or step by step instructions on how to find the "perk points" address without having to change the value of my perk points?
Alright, so I'm assuming you have the latest version of the table, correct?
If that's the case, load up your game and the latest save, open CE along with the table, and then activate Player Progression, next is Skill points. You will see both for Attribute points and Perk points. On the Address column, double click Perk Points and change the value from +14 to +20. Verify if it points to your actual perk points. If it does, then modify it. If it doesn't, well, gotta wait for an update of the table I guess which points to the perk points more accurately.

chaseechoes
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chaseechoes »

Cyberpunk 2077 was just heavily updated, so I'm assuming all the tables are essentially scaped. there were a couple updates and even a mod tool pushed out. as well as a DLC made available today.

wapple
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wapple »

H_C_L wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:31 am
wapple wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 11:40 pm
Alright, so I'm assuming you have the latest version of the table, correct?
If that's the case, load up your game and the latest save, open CE along with the table, and then activate Player Progression, next is Skill points. You will see both for Attribute points and Perk points. On the Address column, double click Perk Points and change the value from +14 to +20. Verify if it points to your actual perk points. If it does, then modify it. If it doesn't, well, gotta wait for an update of the table I guess which points to the perk points more accurately.
Since i was starting a new save anyway, the easier solution and what I would recommend for most people in my place, is to download a save file from the nexus. I found a decent Corpo save with all iconic weapons and a bunch of money, with most of the perk points and attribute points unlocked already, saved me time all around. Now if someone could find a way to spawn cyber-ware capacity shards id be interested in that knowledge, but seeing how fresh the update is, i think its just gonna take time

andiabrudan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by andiabrudan »

Hey folks, throwing my 2 cents in. I worked on a defense multiplier cheat. (it also exposes a pointer to your health on hp update).
Feel free to add this to the main table.
I wanted to work on a damage multiplier as well, but couldn't find any flags that would discriminate enemies.

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(inject_point,Cyberpunk2077.exe,F3 41 0F 11 82 A0 01 00 00) // should be unique
registersymbol(inject_point)
alloc(newmem,128,inject_point)

label(code)
label(player_check)
label(original_code)
label(return)
label(defence_multiplier)
label(player_health_real)
registersymbol(defence_multiplier)
registersymbol(player_health_real)

newmem:
  defence_multiplier: