Dead or School

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gamer123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Dead or School

Post by gamer123 »

hello, this is my first cheat table I ever used. it does not seem to work, im a little confused on how to active the cheats.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

gamer123 wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:10 am
hello, this is my first cheat table I ever used. it does not seem to work, im a little confused on how to active the cheats.
Wait for the cheat table update...

Cyber
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cyber »

Updated for v 7.01

rei_hunter
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rei_hunter »

Looks like having Weapon & Attachment Status enabled crashes the game when you enter Customize -> Equip an Attachment -> Freezes -> Closes.
Same for like the weapon aob search once you equip something to update the cheat engine table, it freezes and locks up. game music still runs though.
Checking Status also crashes the game if you have the "Player Status" option active.

Will check more

Cyber
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cyber »

rei_hunter wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:29 am
Looks like having Weapon & Attachment Status enabled crashes the game when you enter Customize -> Equip an Attachment -> Freezes -> Closes.
Same for like the weapon aob search once you equip something to update the cheat engine table, it freezes and locks up. game music still runs though.
Checking Status also crashes the game if you have the "Player Status" option active.

Will check more
No crash here. Check your game ver again. Its for v7.01.1. I made the table using CE 6.8.2 though

rei_hunter
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rei_hunter »

Cyber wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:01 pm
rei_hunter wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:29 am

Will check more
No crash here. Check your game ver again. Its for v7.01.1. I made the table using CE 6.8.2 though
Oh. i'm on 7.00.32

Guess it updated since the last time i dl'd it.

Well at least the weapon stuff + player stuff is working.

rei_hunter
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rei_hunter »

Cyber wrote:
Right updated to 7.01.1 ; I also updated my CE to 6.8.3

Both Player Status and Weapon&Attachment Status still breaks it for me.

Having Player Status enabled will crash the game when you enter the Status Screen.
The weapon&attachment one if you enter the customize screen with either Launcher, Katana or Assault Rifle turned on, it locks the screen when you try to exit, or select a weapon that has 99 of everything in stat value. (9999999 for 4byte stuff).
Attachment ones just locks the screen. Game still runs.

Not sure what i'm doing wrong or w/e. I do want to make some awesome combinations though. But i guess i can just playthrough the game just fine.

Cyber
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cyber »

rei_hunter wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:44 pm
Cyber wrote:

Having Player Status enabled will crash the game when you enter the Status Screen.
The weapon&attachment one if you enter the customize screen with either Launcher, Katana or Assault Rifle turned on, it locks the screen when you try to exit, or select a weapon that has 99 of everything in stat value. (9999999 for 4byte stuff).

Not sure what i'm doing wrong or w/e. I do want to make some awesome combinations though. But i guess i can just playthrough the game just fine.
Still no crash for me. Need more reports from the others with similiar issue.

rei_hunter
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rei_hunter »

Cyber wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:13 pm
If its anything to go by, i'm using CODEX's 1.700.32 -> 1.701.1 update they had.

krmit
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by krmit »

Cyber wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:13 pm
rei_hunter wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:44 pm
Cyber wrote:

I'm having the same issues.
Game & CE updated.

rei_hunter
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rei_hunter »

is there a way to like make sure that the drops from enemies, be maximum grades or something?

Like Attack 4 / Sometihng 4 and like weapons have Attack 4 or w/e?

As is, we can't actually edit with the current cheat table. Had to manually hack myself Money, Modification Gear, Upgrade Gear to just continuously reroll stuff.
I think the Ability (Ability) buff is the one that handles the "% of getting better drops"

Cyber
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cyber »

rei_hunter wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:26 pm
is there a way to like make sure that the drops from enemies, be maximum grades or something?

As is, we can't actually edit with the current cheat table. Had to manually hack myself Money, Modification Gear, Upgrade Gear to just continuously reroll stuff.
I think the Ability (Ability) buff is the one that handles the "% of getting better drops"
Actually in the structure there is thing called rarity percentage for grade A, grade B,etc. So i'm quite sure it handles the item quality but never touch it myself.

rei_hunter
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rei_hunter »

Cyber wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:40 pm
rei_hunter wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:26 pm

Actually in the structure there is thing called rarity percentage for grade A, grade B,etc. So i'm quite sure it handles the item quality but never touch it myself.
Ooof. it seems to be an additive way if you keep pumping "Ability" on your equips. Unfortunately, my entire PC Crashed while i was farming for gear on +100% Drop Rate. (with like +60% Ability drop)

Jameskb1
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Jameskb1 »

It works! thanks :D

nuocda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nuocda »

is table fine in ver 7.02.8 ? :D