Elden Ring All in One v1.04.1 / Calibrations 1.04.2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Siggymas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Elden Ring All in One v1.02.2

Post by Siggymas »

pretty early, like as soon as you are out of the tutorial zone and then u need to rest like twice at the Grace Site for milena.

From wiki: Melina is first met after discovering 3 overland Sites of Grace. She will give you the Spectral Steed Whistle, allowing you to summon your Mount.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

QuarryTen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by QuarryTen »

bluepanda wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 1:20 pm
Oh geez... the struggle ... have fun updating this with probably almost every update breaking the offsets lol

The only thing I now miss is a incoming rune (by killing enemies) multiplier.
If there are snapshots of the code that was injected and wildcards, updating them shouldn't be too difficult.

Ive tried working on a rune multiplier. I can't seem to locate the instruction responsible for runes the monsters yield. I was able to locate the visual code for it but not the real value. Not sure if I have to locate the monster's base code and search for the value within the data structure or not but I cant test that theory now. It sounds like it would be too easy anyway.
Last edited by QuarryTen on Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

iicecube
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iicecube »

@gideon, By the way, how can I give myself just 1 item at a time when the previous section has been selected?
Like if you choose the "armor" section but the "good" section has always been selected with something else with the same ID and it spawns 2 of the different things.

jesjames79
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jesjames79 »

WOW great job this is most spectacular! Thanks for the massive work you all contributed. It is very much appreciated.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

iicecube wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:40 pm
@gideon, By the way, how can I give myself just 1 item at a time when the previous section has been selected?
Like if you choose the "armor" section but the "good" section has always been selected with something else with the same ID and it spawns 2 of the different things.
Im not sure. Im not even sure exactly what you are asking. Note: The item giver/spawner is not my script. I know you absolutely have to make sure the "Type" is selected (best to select it first). Also make sure quantity is set to 1. ALSO, if something is stuck then deactivate the whole Item Giver Script and Reactivate it and it will clear it out. Also it is possible (LIKELY even) that some ids may not work or work correctly as there are thousands of them and who knows how accurate they are as they are community posted/found.

So highlighted here in this screenshot:

FIRST you would select the Type, Armor. Then select the appropriate armor pulldown and then click the "Click this Box"

iicecube
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iicecube »

gideon25 wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:41 pm
iicecube wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:40 pm
Im not sure. Im not even sure exactly what you are asking. Note: The item giver/spawner is not my script. I know you absolutely have to make sure the "Type" is selected (best to select it first). Also make sure quantity is set to 1. ALSO, if something is stuck then deactivate the whole Item Giver Script and Reactivate it and it will clear it out. Also it is possible (LIKELY even) that some ids may not work or work correctly as there are thousands of them and who knows how accurate they are as they are community posted/found.

So highlighted here in this screenshot:

FIRST you would select the Type, Armor. Then select the appropriate armor pulldown and then click the "Click this Box"
Okay maybe this request will let you understand more clearly, can you try on a talisman (ID - 1150) then select the Green Turtle and you will see there is 2 item that been selected as the same ID on different categories.
How am I going to spawn just the green turtle instead of the other?

jerome_64
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jerome_64 »

hi! can there be controller support for noclip?

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

iicecube wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:56 pm
Okay maybe this request will let you understand more clearly, can you try on a talisman (ID - 1150) then select the Green Turtle and you will see there is 2 item that been selected as the same ID on different categories.
How am I going to spawn just the green turtle instead of the other?
Ok, yea see here:

If you select 2: Talisman as the Item TYPE it will give you the Green Turtle. If you select 4: Magic/Goods as the Item Type it will give you the Spellproof Dried Liver. Just make sure you double check what the type is before you spawn. May have to change it each time if the type resets back to Magic/Goods. Thats just how it works. The item IDs themselves can be duplicates but the ITEM TYPE determines which one of them will spawn so make sure the type is set correctly, or change the type to something else and change it back. YOU don't have the Item Type box Checked do you? That will freeze the value. Don't do that. NONE of those boxes in any of the catagories should be checked as that freezes the values. Only the actual Main Item Giver Script should have the box[x]. So, try that.
Last edited by gideon25 on Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

jerome_64 wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:12 pm
You can ask cfemen in this thread over here if he will add controller support for it (its his script and is quite complicated). Go here to this post and QUOTE his post and ask if he will do it.. I don't think you can send PMs yet..IF he does it, you can just copy and paste what he does into my table. I can add it in later:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=19320&p=237813#p237813

jerome_64
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jerome_64 »

Hi, I just started a new save to try to give myself some items, I can add goods, ashes of wars, magic... but I cant give myself armor and weapons, such as the "Maliketh's black blade", and "Black Wolf Mask", the items under the weapon type and armor types dont work for me :(
any help pls

jerome_64
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jerome_64 »

gideon25 wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:41 pm
jerome_64 wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:12 pm
You can ask cfemen in this thread over here if he will add controller support for it (its his script and is quite complicated). Go here to this post and QUOTE his post and ask if he will do it.. I don't think you can send PMs yet..IF he does it, you can just copy and paste what he does into my table. I can add it in later:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=19320&p=237813#p237813
Thankyou!!

Sakurarozu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sakurarozu »

hey i notice in the item spawner that the ashes of war isnt there or im just not seeing it

Sakurarozu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sakurarozu »

hey i notice in the item spawner that the ashes of war isnt there or im just not seeing it

yaodm2020
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by yaodm2020 »

Thank you so much!

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Sakurarozu wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:25 am
You are just not seeing it. The Type is in the Item Type pull down and the item Ids is the line directly above Quantity.