z Wartales

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Wartales

Post by sanitka »

ShadoweCZ wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:54 am
sanitka wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:14 pm
ShadoweCZ wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:41 pm
can anyone add suspicion pointer ? suprisingly its in neither of the tables here
Suprisingly :) you have not looked good enough ;).
then i must be blind, i stil ldont see it in neither of the tables
point me to it please ? :oops:
viewtopic.php?p=297729#p297729

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by sanitka on Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

PreacherSana wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:06 am
sanitka wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 6:46 am

a/ it was in length discussed in the middle of this thread
b/ use Zanzer's Replace Traits Address With Larger Array

How to Add Extra Traits:
Be extra careful with this one. Backup your saves!
Activate the Companion Pointer and select one of your units.
Click Replace Traits Address With Larger Array and it will copy your traits into a new array.
The Size of Array field should now be showing a size of 100.
Open up memory view to the Trait 1 Pointer address.
Paste the trait addresses you want into the empty spaces.
When done, update the Number of Traits value to match the number of trait addresses you now have.
For extra safety, save and quit the game entirely before trying to play normally.
@@Click Replace Traits Address With Larger Array and it will copy your traits into a new array@@
WHERE?? Cant find((
plz READ ;)

Zanzer's table

pacifista
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pacifista »

It seems carrying capacity in the companion pointer > selected unit is not permanent, am i right?

Btw startup?
Suspicion?

i never saw them in the latest table?

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

pacifista wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:58 am
It seems carrying capacity in the companion pointer > selected unit is not permanent, am i right?

Btw startup?
Suspicion?

i never saw them in the latest table?
yes, carrying capacity as many others is a calculated value, ie. it can be recalculated / changed by the game anytime.

what latest table, there are at least three tables (Zanzer, figment, sanitka) and couple of others in this thread ;).

ShadoweCZ
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ShadoweCZ »

sanitka wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:46 am
ShadoweCZ wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:54 am
sanitka wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:14 pm

Suprisingly :) you have not looked good enough ;).
then i must be blind, i stil ldont see it in neither of the tables
point me to it please ? :oops:
viewtopic.php?p=297729#p297729

oh so there is third table set i didnt knew about, welp thats another one i need to merge with my already merged table :)
Thx :D

ShadoweCZ
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ShadoweCZ »

question: when i eddit traits can i get the ones i eddited again from events ? for example sociable, if i change it to something else, can i get sociable again ?

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

ShadoweCZ wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 3:04 pm
question: when i eddit traits can i get the ones i eddited again from events ? for example sociable, if i change it to something else, can i get sociable again ?
I do not think so, but you can always use Zanzer's table to temporarily get huge array for traits and then put there anything you want and save it (backup your save before such action).

ShadoweCZ
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ShadoweCZ »

sanitka wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 4:20 pm
ShadoweCZ wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 3:04 pm
I do not think so, but you can always use Zanzer's table to temporarily get huge array for traits and then put there anything you want and save it (backup your save before such action).
i can get the bigger (100) array but anything i add to the empy traits (new trait) dosnt work and is not saved ingame, i mean i see it in the table but not ingame,

also when i use the Replace Traits Address With Larger Array on any companion that already has any tratits CE crashes and i need to restrart the game to make any cheat table to work with teh game again

rn i can only repalce existing traits by chnaging the values so
i guess im doing something wrong idk, im noob when it comes to more advanced stuff

EDIT:
ok so the crashing seems to be caused by some "traits" on characters i have played with for some time, "traits" like "䡕荈წ襈၍喉䐘䖉䰠䶉련" (thats directly copied from CE, its placed in later trait slots while inbetwen i have empty slots with "??")
also i can ADD new arrays without using the Replace Traits Address With Larger Array by simply changing professions, professions are treated as trait so after choosing profession change this profession trait in CE into something like bloodthirsty, then change the ingame profession and it will add new aray with profession (since the old one was replaced with normal trait) ... this method obviously dosnt work on animals since they dont have professions but still
"

pacifista
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pacifista »

sanitka wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 1:36 pm
aio_dubay wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 10:51 pm
Using last table from viewtopic.php?p=297729#p297729

and having uncommented the full scope in the startup script

it would seem that none of the scripts are working.
I tested version 1.0.25851 and everything seems to be ok, please update to this version if possible and try again.
So I've tried to use your table but it doesn't work where other tables are working without any problems.

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

pacifista wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:14 pm
sanitka wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 1:36 pm
aio_dubay wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 10:51 pm
Using last table from viewtopic.php?p=297729#p297729

and having uncommented the full scope in the startup script

it would seem that none of the scripts are working.
I tested version 1.0.25851 and everything seems to be ok, please update to this version if possible and try again.
So I've tried to use your table but it doesn't work where other tables are working without any problems.
It is simple, if you do not know what is an issue and/or how to fix it or how to use just part of the table, do not use it ;).
Without information I can not help you.

PreacherSana
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PreacherSana »

sanitka wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:49 am
plz READ ;) Zanzer's table
nope.. does not work((( if it worked with Trait 11, where the value of A.. Then with trait 12, no longer(((

Well, or I'm doing something wrong again(((

PreacherSana
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PreacherSana »

ShadoweCZ wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 4:35 pm
EDIT:
ok so the crashing seems to be caused by some "traits" on characters i have played with for some time, "traits" like "䡕荈წ襈၍喉䐘䖉䰠䶉련" (thats directly copied from CE, its placed in later trait slots while inbetwen i have empty slots with "??")
also i can ADD new arrays without using the Replace Traits Address With Larger Array by simply changing professions, professions are treated as trait so after choosing profession change this profession trait in CE into something like bloodthirsty, then change the ingame profession and it will add new aray with profession (since the old one was replaced with normal trait) ... this method obviously dosnt work on animals since they dont have professions but still"
Confirm. That's how it works. You can add up to 10 traits to the characters. There are no animals, as there is no opportunity to change the profession.

PreacherSana
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PreacherSana »

sanitka wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:49 am
Zanzer's table
in general.. Unfortunately, the table from Zanzer's table is not suitable for changing the Trail or something I'm doing wrong. It's not that you can't add something of your own, so you can't change those that are already there. returns an error.And it is no longer possible to enter the character options. Until you return the old value.

But just your table is suitable for editing traits. Moreover, it is so good that you can add up to 10 traits to a character on which there are no traits at all. BUT for more than 10 years it is impossible. There is no way to increase it

PreacherSana
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PreacherSana »

After a bunch of tests and stuff.. it turned out that the changes work in all tables. BUT!!! You can only add or change traits up to 10 trait. Anything more, you can only see her. But not to change. When changing the value to the desired one, an error occurs.

ShadoweCZ
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ShadoweCZ »

PreacherSana wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:25 am
After a bunch of tests and stuff.. it turned out that the changes work in all tables. BUT!!! You can only add or change traits up to 10 trait. Anything more, you can only see her. But not to change. When changing the value to the desired one, an error occurs.
what exactly do you mean ? that you cannot change trats in slots 11+ or taht when you reach 11 trats you will not be able to change any traits including professioon in slot 1?

im thinking about other effects that can be treated like traits, maybe injuries or the timed effect (like the one you get after rats nest where the companion will leave if you do another rest within 3 rests), those could potentionaly be saved also as traits just like professions, i will try to look into that