Cyberpunk 2077 [Patch 2.01]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 [+16.5]

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

Sapphire wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:34 pm
any chance the saved locations could not erase when you close the teleport menu it could be really nice
Like I said earlier, make a folder called 'cyberpunk2077' in the same folder you have the table. Then make a file called 'Location List.txt' in that folder. The table will save locations to that file which you can then paste in-between the brackets on the 'locationsTable = {}' varible in 'Enable Teleport Scripts'.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Sapphire
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sapphire »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:45 pm
Sapphire wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:34 pm
any chance the saved locations could not erase when you close the teleport menu it could be really nice
Like I said earlier, make a folder called 'cyberpunk2077' in the same folder you have the table. Then make a file called 'Location List.txt' in that folder. The table will save locations to that file which you can then paste in-between the brackets on the 'locationsTable = {}' varible in 'Enable Teleport Scripts'.
ah cool didn't see you had written that, fearless search is very bad. What you mean with the paste in the locations table, do I paste the file there or all the locations it puts in the file?

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chrisreddot3 »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:45 pm
Hi sir,sorry for bother you but...can you tell us how to use properly the teleport scripts? Have a nice day!

Turtle
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Turtle »

shoot123 wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:10 am
Turtle wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:23 am
Just use zanzer's table to free craft an ultimate katana. I get 9000 dmg+ on each swing.
hey man..does your katana properties stick? if you craft it it surely stick doesnt it? i have not yet tried it but people are mentioning the weapon disspear when upgraded too much..?
The properties do stick, but maybe it would disappear if I upgrade it too much more. In which case I would just reload a save.

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

Sapphire wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:49 pm
ah cool didn't see you had written that, fearless search is very bad. What you mean with the paste in the locations table, do I paste the file there or all the locations it puts in the file?
The locations 'in' the file. If you look at the save scripts, it writes the locations to the file in the format you would need to just paste into the brackets. Just put your cursor in-between the brackets, hit enter twice and paste all of your saved locations on the blank line and click 'Ok' to save the script. Then save the table so you don't lose the change.

DixieFlatline
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DixieFlatline »

shoot123 wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:50 am
DixieFlatline wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:26 am
Pistols in this game are way better without cheating. There are ways to get them reliably dealing 100K+ damage between perks and mods, and I've seen occasional criticals upwards of 1M. Mind you, I upgraded the ever-living **** out of that Legendary...
does your status need to be max to do that? the skill the attributes? does it require save and load for crafting?
I was fairly late in the game before I could manage that, as the maximum upgrade level is based on your character level. I managed it somewhere between level 30 and 35, and the numbers will only go higher as you approach 50. Just to give you an idea of how broken this is, I one-shot the final boss with the pistol the weapons shop guy gave me after The Rescue.

A good chunk of what you need will be in the Handguns perk pool, and most of the rest is upgrading, be that the upgrading tab or remaking the weapon from Common/uncommon to Legendary. The final bit is staying close to your target to get the best damage.

You can do the same thing, albeit to a lesser degree, with sniper rifles, but that means staying at long range.

anonymouz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 [GOG]

Post by anonymouz »

@aSwedishMagyar
is there any chance for a GetAllVehicles/SpawnVehicle Cheat or something like that?

There already exist a "Game.EnableAllPlayerVehicles()"-Command for the Console-Mod,
but the Mod doesnt work for me, because i'm still on Win7.

Would be great if you could add this!
Thx for your work & time so far!
SunBeam wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:55 am
ldsdrive wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:39 am
Your No Detection is the best in the market right now.
..CHunts calls it "ghost mode" :D Funny how marketing works. In almost any Engine out there that has such a command, it means noclip. But sure, everyone is entitled to promote their own twisted definition, to attract more followers..
heyo,
it seems this is a misunderstanding, far as i know is "noclip" to navigate through a game environment with collisions disabled, so as to be able to pass through solid walls etc., but the "No Detection" Command here, is for staying undetected by the Enemy-NPC's?!

I'm confused! :shock:

Scareon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Scareon »

Has anyone looked into a luck stat or roll stat? I currently save the game before I loot any epic item from a chest or locker etc and just save/reload over and over until it turns into a legendary, if we could adjust this luck status then perhaps we could make every max item level instead of having to save and reload 5 times per item

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 [GOG]

Post by SunBeam »

anonymouz wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:15 am
but the "No Detection" Command here, is for staying undetected by the Enemy-NPC's?!
Yes. That trainer uses "ghost" as definition for no detection (invisible). Here's Unreal Engine 4 documentation: [Link]. Read what it says under ghost. And I'm sure their trainer doesn't have noclip...

Sapphire
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sapphire »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:52 pm
Sapphire wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:49 pm
The locations 'in' the file. If you look at the save scripts, it writes the locations to the file in the format you would need to just paste into the brackets. Just put your cursor in-between the brackets, hit enter twice and paste all of your saved locations on the blank line and click 'Ok' to save the script. Then save the table so you don't lose the change.
Yes I know the how I just didn't know if THE locations or just path of file.

kirosu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kirosu »

guys idk why, after the CT update, I can't kill the enemy, any clue ? I'm just using health,stamina,ram,zero weight,and undetected. so I notice, I can kill them when I'm not detected, but when my char detected suddenly the enemy become unkillable,

Scareon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Scareon »

kirosu wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:36 pm
guys idk why, after the CT update, I can't kill the enemy, any clue ? I'm just using health,stamina,ram,zero weight,and undetected. so I notice, I can kill them when I'm not detected, but when my char detected suddenly the enemy become unkillable,
Did you also boost your level? this can happen when you boost your level but your weapon damage doesnt change

julialuna
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by julialuna »

Begging: (I mean, pretty please if possible)
NPC clothing for V. I'm super sad that my female V (as far as I know) have no access to lots of NPC footwear, some even appear in the shops for show but you can't actually buy them, so if we could switch appearances with NPCs it would solve my biggest frustration with the game.

kirosu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kirosu »

Scareon wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:49 pm
kirosu wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:36 pm
Did you also boost your level? this can happen when you boost your level but your weapon damage doesnt change
no dude, I'm not boosting my lvl, but I'm opening all the perk. and It happen after patch 1.05,
my lvl is 19 and street creed 34 btw.
so I need to create a new game ? or there Is still hope to make it normal ?

justiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by justiny »

Hi, no wanted level script cause the tech powered shotgun to do no damage to enemies, the issue is gone when said script is disabled. On steam, latest version. Side note, the other scripts work on steam version.