Cyberpunk 2077 [Engine:REDengine 4]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 [Engine:REDengine 4]

Post by benny89 »

izluarl wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:42 am
benny89 wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:36 am
izluarl wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:26 am

I don't think so. It happened with Overwatch sniper rifle and Black Unicorn, I'm only level 33 and they are gone from the list but my friend(who didn't use cheats) is still upgrading his at level 38
Did they reappear once you leveled up?
No, not even after multiple level ups
I just tested and I upgraded fully one of my chest cloths I never touched with upgrades without any cheats/trainers/tables.

It still locked out after reaching 200 armor and vanished from crafting screen and can't be upgraded further.

So it's not table.

EDIT: did another test. Crafted myself Satori katana. Not table, nothing, game restarted. Started upgrading. Upon raching max it vanished from crafting screen same as other one.

So I don't think it's table. I think it's game.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Lofiguy29
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lofiguy29 »

Can someone please create a table for playable third person perspective?

Similar to what this person did:

izluarl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by izluarl »

benny89 wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:47 am
izluarl wrote:
benny89 wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:36 am

Did they reappear once you leveled up?
I just tested and I upgraded fully one of my chest cloths I never touched with upgrades without any cheats/trainers/tables.

It still locked out after reaching 200 armor and vanished from crafting screen and can't be upgraded further.

So it's not table.

EDIT: did another test. Crafted myself Satori katana. Not table, nothing, game restarted. Started upgrading. Upon raching max it vanished from crafting screen same as other one.

I hope you're right but I'm not convinced. If this was the case my friend's Overwatch rifle would've vanished same as mine, but he's still upgrading multiple levels above me, mine was blocked at lvl 33 619 dmg, while his is now level 38 800+ dmg.

Another thing I noticed was the last upgrade(the one that made it vanish from the list) was only giving 0.5 damage increase which is strange
Last edited by izluarl on Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

izluarl wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:24 am
benny89 wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:47 am
izluarl wrote:

So it's not table.

I hope you're right but I'm not convinced. If this was the case my friend's Overwatch rifle would've vanished same as mine, but he's still upgrading multiple levels above me, mine was blocked at lvl 33 619 dmg, while his is now level 38 800+ dmg.

Another thing I noticed was the last upgrade(the one that made it vanish from the list) was only giving 0.5 damage increase which is strange
If his rifle is Legendary then my Legendary weapons also do not vanish, just so you know. I upgrade every level (36 now) my Legendary Sniper Rifle, Rifle, Katana, SMGs and they just block for next level. Nothing vanishes.

However, Epic or Rare weapons (Purple and Blue), like Black Unicorn or Satori, do indeed vanish after reaching max upgrade.

izluarl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by izluarl »

If his rifle is Legendary then my Legendary weapons also do not vanish, just so you know. I upgrade every level (36 now) my Legendary Sniper Rifle, Rifle, Katana, SMGs and they just block for next level. Nothing vanishes.

However, Epic or Rare weapons (Purple and Blue), like Black Unicorn or Satori, do indeed vanish after reaching max upgrade.
Oh that's weird, my legendary rifle and katana did vanish

edit: I have 4 legendary items. 2 I aquired before using the table, these two won't vanish, it just says "your level is to low" when it's max
And the other two I crafted using the table, these two vanished

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

izluarl wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:42 am

edit: I have 4 legendary items. 2 I aquired before using the table, these two won't vanish, it just says "your level is to low" when it's max
As I said I crafted brand new Satori katana without table and it vanished too.

EDIT: I have many legendary guns that I aquired when using table and they upgrade already. I just aquired new purple gun. I also stays. The things that vanished for me are Epic/Blue melee (Iconic) and clothing after reaching around 200 armor on chest pieces and 100 armor on boots.

EDIT2 I posted it in another site where they have their own table/trainer. They confirmed it's a matter of item maxium upgrades. It also depends on level of the item.

For example level found around level 20 will reach max upgrade faster than same item found on level 36 where it will be able to be upgraded further.

izluarl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by izluarl »

benny89 wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:31 am
izluarl wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:42 am

As I said I crafted brand new Satori katana without table and it vanished too.

EDIT: I have many legendary guns that I aquired when using table and they upgrade already. I just aquired new purple gun. I also stays. The things that vanished for me are Epic/Blue melee (Iconic) and clothing after reaching around 200 armor on chest pieces and 100 armor on boots.

EDIT2 I posted it in another site where they have their own table/trainer. They confirmed it's a matter of item maxium upgrades. It also depends on level of the item.

For example level found around level 20 will reach max upgrade faster than same item found on level 36 where it will be able to be upgraded further.
Oh ok now I understand, I thought we could keep upgrading items forever lol
But if there's a limit it all makes sense, thanks for clarifying!

truditu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by truditu »

Faelendrel wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:22 am
Hey, has anyone managed to find a way to change story variables like for instance the relationship you have with Johnny? Specifically, if i've read things correctly your relationship with him is measured by the middle percentage in the screen where you can transition to "character", "crafting", "inventory", etc. I ask this because in order to do one specific path towards an ending you need to have that relationship at 70%, i managed to get it to 60% and since i don't really feel like starting it all over right now i'd appreciate if anyone could help me with this.
Found it and changed in to 70 (appeared changed ingame) but still didn't get the secret ending. There's probably another bool somewhere that says it's available or not. No ideea how to find it..

Draz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Draz »

Anyone figured out the id for the [Link] cyberware? The item list doesn't have anything that'd even closely resemble its in-game name.

genuinefake
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by genuinefake »

Draz wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:25 pm
Anyone figured out the id for the [Link] cyberware? The item list doesn't have anything that'd even closely resemble its in-game name.
Yeah, some cyberware aren't named the same, but I found it:

player.inventory.addItem(Items.PainReductor, 1)

Draz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Draz »

genuinefake wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:47 pm
Yeah, some cyberware aren't named the same, but I found it:

player.inventory.addItem(Items.PainReductor, 1)
Thanks a bunch, worked perfectly!

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

I found out how to change you character appearance using Notepad ++ and HxD editor by editing values in Sav.dat file in save folder. Howerver I have an issue becaue I am not good at codes paste/copy. I manged to use this method to change hair but I have problem with Cyberware face part (the cosmetic cyberware on face, not gear in game). Here is how it goes:

Ok, so I want to change cyberware part of my face.

I have save where with what I have, so it's in HxD

Ęcyberware_07Ć (CA 63 79 62 65 72 77 61 72 65 5F 30 37 C6)

The cyberware I want from another save is €cyberwar¬ (80 63 79 62 65 72 77 61 72 AC)

They are of different length so I can't change copy paste code like I did with hair. I tried to paste second one in first one and pslce nulls (0s) in the left numbers from the first one but then save will not load at all.

How to do it?

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Put the nulls on the right? :)

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

Zanzer wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:42 pm
Put the nulls on the right? :)
EDIT: Didn't work either... Save still got broken. I am missing something but I don't know what... It works fine for nose or hairs. But this one I can't cracked....

raif89
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by raif89 »

anyone figure out how to add mod slots or change rarity for items? been poking around, but i'm very much a novice