Sekiro™: Shadows Die Twice +15 +1 (table Update7.3)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sekiro™: Shadows Die Twice +14 (table Update6.3)

Post by KS212 »

Cielos wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:55 am
'Floating' and falling through the land is how its supposed to work. Check out how no clip is done for Dark Souls 3 for example, its identical.

With it enabled, you should be able to move in any direction but you will move toward where the camera is aimed. I doubt there is a way to change this as I highly suspect this game uses the DS3 engine. To avoid 'dying' when floating, enable the engine god mode or use some sort of infinite HP cheat. The same thing was required on DS3 to not die if you floated past intended walk areas.

Shouldn't be anything to 'fix', what would be required like with the DS3 cheat table is a hotkey to quickly toggle it on/off as alt tabbing takes too long.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

KS212 wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:16 am
Cielos wrote:
'Floating' and falling through the land is how its supposed to work. Check out how no clip is done for Dark Souls 3 for example, its identical.

With it enabled, you should be able to move in any direction but you will move toward where the camera is aimed. I doubt there is a way to change this as I highly suspect this game uses the DS3 engine. To avoid 'dying' when floating, enable the engine god mode or use some sort of infinite HP cheat. The same thing was required on DS3 to not die if you floated past intended walk areas.

Shouldn't be anything to 'fix', what would be required like with the DS3 cheat table is a hotkey to quickly toggle it on/off as alt tabbing takes too long.
I did wrote a no-clip for dark soul 3, which, control-vise, is identical with all my no-clip script (more or less). or maybe someone else did one too?

"With it enabled, you should be able to move in any direction but you will move toward where the camera is aimed."
it's how I write all my no-clip script.

"I doubt there is a way to change this as I highly suspect this game uses the DS3 engine."
um... it has nothing to do with what engine the game use.
my script just integrated with the normalized vectors so that I can move in relative with the camera, not in relative to the coord grid.

"To avoid 'dying' when floating, enable the engine god mode or use some sort of infinite HP cheat."
locating the engine god mode should do the trick. Sunbeam has shared a god flag already, maybe you can try to use that to test if it solve this float die. (I'm working now, can't test~)

"Shouldn't be anything to 'fix', what would be required like with the DS3 cheat table is a hotkey to quickly toggle it on/off as alt tabbing takes too long."
hot-key is set for toggling no-clip alreay. numpad0 + numpad-
Last edited by Cielos on Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

jim2point0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jim2point0 »

Cielos wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:10 am
actually I've re-installed the game for now...

for the wasd + mouse movement, we need:
1. the coord... we want to manipulate........
2. 2 set of normalised vectors.
3. delta, plus some input if we want some speed modifier.

ar, just activate the enable script first if you want to add the script with the script window.
on that other hand, you can copy the whole "code", then highlight any entry on your table and press Ctrl-V to paste the whole script, this way the script window syntax check won't prevent you in anyway then.
Originally I did just copy the script... but then it wouldn't enable when I ticked the box. Not sure what's going on there. The only way to make it enable was to fix the issues, but yeah... then it didn't no-clip. I just ran around as usual. So maybe the filter wasn't working for me. Dunno. If you remove the filter then every single entity moves as you do :P

As for the vectors... yeah, they are in teh same structure as the camera coordinates. I just don't know which is which. In theory you should be able to use those to tilt the camera as well (like some photo modes allow). But I guess I just need to understand how these are calculated. Problem is I'm an ASM noob so I'm not much help there.

This is the table I'm currently using for a "photo mode."
Camera + FOV.
Hud Toggle
Unlock Aspect ratio
Timescale freeze (could also be used for slow motion or super speed)
PlayersOnly (freezes enemies but you can still move)

The camera script has a ton of NOPS to make it behave more like a freecam but I have a lot to learn about ASM and vectors if I'm ever going to improve that.
Attachments
sekiro_photoMode.CT
(386.43 KiB) Downloaded 73 times

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Cielos wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:39 am
Oh so the noclip in DS3 was yours, I had a funny feeling it was.

Either way, the noclip for this game works fine. I was trying to tell you there was no problem with it :P

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

jim2point0 wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:41 am
Cielos wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:10 am
actually I've re-installed the game for now...

for the wasd + mouse movement, we need:
1. the coord... we want to manipulate........
2. 2 set of normalised vectors.
3. delta, plus some input if we want some speed modifier.

ar, just activate the enable script first if you want to add the script with the script window.
on that other hand, you can copy the whole "code", then highlight any entry on your table and press Ctrl-V to paste the whole script, this way the script window syntax check won't prevent you in anyway then.
Originally I did just copy the script... but then it wouldn't enable when I ticked the box. Not sure what's going on there. The only way to make it enable was to fix the issues, but yeah... then it didn't no-clip. I just ran around as usual. So maybe the filter wasn't working for me. Dunno. If you remove the filter then every single entity moves as you do :P

As for the vectors... yeah, they are in teh same structure as the camera coordinates. I just don't know which is which. In theory you should be able to use those to tilt the camera as well (like some photo modes allow). But I guess I just need to understand how these are calculated. Problem is I'm an ASM noob so I'm not much help there.

This is the table I'm currently using for a "photo mode."
Camera + FOV.
Hud Toggle
Unlock Aspect ratio
Timescale freeze (could also be used for slow motion or super speed)
PlayersOnly (freezes enemies but you can still move)

The camera script has a ton of NOPS to make it behave more like a freecam but I have a lot to learn about ASM and vectors if I'm ever going to improve that.
"The only way to make it enable was to fix the issues"
as mentioned before, don't alter the script. just paste it as is, then activate "enable" script, then you can activate no-clip script.
just so it's clear, you do need to download my table from the OP. "no-clip" script is dependant to the "enable" script from the table of the OP.

as for applying the vectors...
I've wrote some comments in the script, you should be able to just change the coord-to-be-updated from the player coord to the cam coord.
I'm working now, I'll have a look with your script later to see if I can adapt it to the cam coord as an example.

///
KS212 wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:47 am
Cielos wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:39 am
Oh so the noclip in DS3 was yours, I had a funny feeling it was.

Either way, the noclip for this game works fine. I was trying to tell you there was no problem with it :P
good to know~
but still, the float-die IS a bummer...
hope that Sunbeam's god flag would do the trick...

Kale77
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kale77 »

Cielos wrote:
Kale77 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:12 pm
This is my first time using CE and I've read the pinned post and the first page. I'm looking to reduce player damage taken and enemy damage given to try to re-balance the difficulty to be a bit more forgiving. I can get infinite items working so I know I'm doing things right, but when I attempt to alter the damage script (by right clicking, selecting change script, and going to line 4), if I change the value from 1 to 0 and go back to the game I still take damage and die. I would like to reduce damage by 75% so put in .25 as a value, which doesn't work either. I have both boxes checked off, I've tried typing in "enable", but nothing works.

What am I missing? I apologize if this is obvious but I'm following the instructions and can't get this cheat to work, not for reducing the damage I take or increasing the damage the enemy does.

Thanks for any help.
1. if you changed the default value, e.g., like you did, edit the script, goto line 4, and change the value (and click the OK button that bottom of the script window!), you need to re-activate the script to take effect. if you just want to change the value to test if you like it, you can just.... change the value! e.g., highlight the line to player x? and press enter.
2. checking a box in front of an entry:
- if it's an address, CE would freeze the value.
- if it's a script, you will activate the script.
now if you checked the boxes in front of the 2 multipliers... they are pointers that defined by the script, and would be READ by the script alone, nothing would WRITE to them, not the script, not the game. so freezing their values is meaningless~
so, on a related note, when you want to change a value of an address or pointer, you don't need to tick the box in front of it! the changes is immediate after to you confirm your changes by pressing enter after you type in a value.

hope this help~
Unfortunately I can't get this to work. I right click on the main line and hit "change script", alter value, close the box which changes nothing. If I highlight the line and hit enter to test after I change the value, the entire line is deleted and I get a warning box upon hitting OK. So I try right clicking on the player/enemy lines and hit "change record==>value", alter their values, which does then make me able to absorb a ton of damage but it's the same amount whether it's .25, .50, or .75, and while my life bar depletes I'm unable to die so it's effectively the same as if it were 0 and I don't want invincibility.

I have both boxes unchecked, and I don't know what you mean when you say re-activate the script but I am getting results regardless. I wish there was a step by step for this. But regardless, thanks for your help anyway. :)

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

Kale77 wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:03 am
Cielos wrote:
Kale77 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:12 pm
[...]
[...]
Unfortunately I can't get this to work. I right click on the main line and hit "change script", alter value, close the box which changes nothing. If I highlight the line and hit enter to test after I change the value, the entire line is deleted and I get a warning box upon hitting OK. So I try right clicking on the player/enemy lines and hit "change record==>value", alter their values, which does then make me able to absorb a ton of damage but it's the same amount whether it's .25, .50, or .75, and while my life bar depletes I'm unable to die so it's effectively the same as if it were 0 and I don't want invincibility.

I have both boxes unchecked, and I don't know what you mean when you say re-activate the script but I am getting results regardless. I wish there was a step by step for this. But regardless, thanks for your help anyway. :)
to change the value of a multiplier:

let's take the multiplier "to player x?" as an example.
1. activate the script "damage multiplier .2"
2. highlight "to player x?", press enter.
3. change the value, press enter.

///
to change the DEFAULT value, so that you don't need to change the value via the entry (as demonstrated above) again every time you activate the script:

again let's take the multiplier "to player x?" as an example.
1. de-activate the script "damage multiplier .2", if it's activated already.
2. highlight the "damage multiplier .2" and press enter.
3. goto line 4, define(ddamagemultiplierdefault2,(float)1). change the number after "(float)" and before ")".
4. e.g., change it to 0.25 so that it becomes define(ddamagemultiplierdefault2,(float)0.25).
5. click the "OK" at the bottom of the script window.
6. activate the script "damage multiplier .2" (or de-activate the script, and re-activate it again), you should see the value of "to player x?" changed to 0.25.

now I really got to get back to work...

forkinator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by forkinator »

Cielos wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:09 am

[...]
after you activate enable script, in-game press numpad0 and numpad- together to toggle no-clip.

[...]
edit2: pPlayer isnt defined(something about line 21 cant be compiled), and i cant enable the script, . so far all it does is freezes the player.

edit3: I added in some lines to see if I could fix it:
label(pPlayer)
registersymbol(pPlayer)

pPlayer:
dq 0
and now nothing happens when I press 0- at the same time.

edit4:
I got noclip to work after commenting out all of this:

Code: Select all

mov rcx,pPlayer
mov rcx,[rcx+8]
test rcx,rcx
jz end
mov rcx,[rcx+1ff8]
test rcx,rcx
jz end
mov rcx,[rcx+68]
cmp rsi,rcx
jne end
The 1st problem is the game things your falling in noclip mode, so after about a minute of floating you will die. second, the player will slowly drift in the direction the camera is facing, not sure why. Maybe its from me alt tabbing into a full screen game and its still getting input from my controller. not sure

first of all, thanks for testing!

for edit2, as quote from the instruction, you have to activate the enable script first, then you can activate this no-clip script.
pPlayer is defined in the enable script. the lines you deleted from the no-clip script is responsible for filtering out the non-player coords.
and nothing would be frozen if you can't even activate the no-clip script. what did you do?

for edit3, as mentioned above, pPlayer is defined in the enable script. what you did was re-define the pPlayer once more without actually fetching the pointer to this symbol. that means the value of [pPlayer] would always be 0, [pPlayer]+8 would be zero too. so:

mov rcx,pPlayer
mov rcx,[rcx+8]
test rcx,rcx
jz end
would help to skip the no-clip process so that the no-clip script won't start doing anything until the enable fetched the pPlayer pointers.
so, what you did at this point is to ensure the clip would skip the no-clip process everytime.

for edit4,
what you did is commenting out the whole player filter, that help the no-clip script to stop doing the no-clip process if injection point is not writing the player's coord.

for floating die, I suspect it would happened, I'll see what I can do with it later. in the mean time, don't fly for a minute in the air! and try to land once a while, just touching a surface when you're no-cliping should do the trick.

for the drifting, do you means it only happens if you alt-tab out of a full screen game?
if so, don't do that~ or just don't touch anything on your controller when you press the alt-tab. yes the input state would be "frozen" at the time the game lost focus, it happened with K/M too.

anyway, thanks again for testing! good to know it's working on controller as well..
but the floating die is a bummer...

1. if you changed the default value, e.g., like you did, edit the script, goto line 4, and change the value (and click the OK button that bottom of the script window!), you need to re-activate the script to take effect. if you just want to change the value to test if you like it, you can just.... change the value! e.g., highlight the line to player x? and press enter.
2. checking a box in front of an entry:
- if it's an address, CE would freeze the value.
- if it's a script, you will activate the script.
now if you checked the boxes in front of the 2 multipliers... they are pointers that defined by the script, and would be READ by the script alone, nothing would WRITE to them, not the script, not the game. so freezing their values is meaningless~
so, on a related note, when you want to change a value of an address or pointer, you don't need to tick the box in front of it! the changes is immediate after to you confirm your changes by pressing enter after you type in a value.

hope this help~

Thanks for the Noclip script

Also, If you find a way to make it so the game does not think I am falling, I would be the happiest guy ever. One of my favorite things to do in games (besides play them) is to explore the developers world through noclip. Wonder if you can do the noclip except without moving the player coordinates, so basically a freecam.
Last edited by forkinator on Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

forkinator wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:43 am
[...]

Hey Cielos, thanks for the noclip script. Just wanted to confirm that noclip will not work for me if i do not comment out the lines that nohmercy mentioned.

mov rcx,pPlayer
mov rcx,[rcx+8]
test rcx,rcx
jz end
mov rcx,[rcx+1ff8]
test rcx,rcx
jz end
mov rcx,[rcx+68]
cmp rsi,rcx
jne end

Also, If you find a way to make it so the game does not think I am falling, I would be the happiest guy ever. One of my favorite things to do in games (besides play them) is to explore the developers world through noclip. Wonder if you can do the noclip except without moving the player coordinates, so basically a freecam.

Edit1: Playing with the noclip script a bit more, enemies are noclipping with me in the same direction and at the same time. I am assuming its due to the deleted part of the script. Unfortunately, the script just wont run without deleting the part i mentioned above.

Edit:2 For anyone that wants a way to get the noclip script working without needing to paste it through the cheat engine app (assuming you are having errors like jim and others), I had the same error too, and found out that you can copy the script, create a new text file, and paste it. Change the extension to .CT and it will open up Cheat engine next time you click the Ct file with the script ready to be enabled after attaching Sekiro.exe. Just another way to do it. Not better than any other way, but different.

for "Edit1".
it's because you've removed the player filter, which nohmercy suggested, which I replied to them NOT to do. and mentioned in the follow up posts again how to copy and paste the script onto your table, and how to "correctly" activate the no-clip script.
so, once more, DON'T ALTER the no-clipc script.

1. download the table from the first post.
2. hook the game and activate enable script.
3. select all the text in the code field of the no-clip post, press Ctrl-C.
4. in the cheat engine, highlight ANY entry, press Ctrl-V. you'll see the script appear right after the entry you just highlighted before.
5a. make sure the enable script is still activated. you can activate/de-activate the no-clip script by ticking the box in front of it now.
5b. while enable script still activated, you can press numpad0 + numpad- in-game to toggle no-clip.

for "Edit2".
you don't need to.
just follow the instruction above.

forkinator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by forkinator »

Cielos wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:19 am
forkinator wrote:
[...]

Hey Cielos, thanks for the noclip script. Just wanted to confirm that noclip will not work for me if i do not comment out the lines that nohmercy mentioned.

mov rcx,pPlayer
mov rcx,[rcx+8]
test rcx,rcx
jz end
mov rcx,[rcx+1ff8]
test rcx,rcx
jz end
mov rcx,[rcx+68]
cmp rsi,rcx
jne end

Edit1: Playing with the noclip script a bit more, enemies are noclipping with me in the same direction and at the same time. I am assuming its due to the deleted part of the script. Unfortunately, the script just wont run without deleting the part i mentioned above.

Edit:2 For anyone that wants a way to get the noclip script working without needing to paste it through the cheat engine app (assuming you are having errors like jim and others), I had the same error too, and found out that you can copy the script, create a new text file, and paste it. Change the extension to .CT and it will open up Cheat engine next time you click the Ct file with the script ready to be enabled after attaching Sekiro.exe. Just another way to do it. Not better than any other way, but different.

for "Edit1".
it's because you've removed the player filter, which nohmercy suggested, which I replied to them NOT to do. and mentioned in the follow up posts again how to copy and paste the script onto your table, and how to "correctly" activate the no-clip script.

4. in the cheat engine, highlight ANY entry, press Ctrl-V. you'll see the script appear right after the entry you just highlighted before.
5. while enable script still activated, you can press numpad0 + numpad- in-game to toggle no-clip.

for "Edit2".
you don't need to.

I was just about to delete my post. Damn. Yeah i got it pasted correctly now and it works without altering any code. Sorry for the trouble. Still looking forward to a way to make Sekiro think you are not falling. Ill try to figure out how to do that and post back if i get it working. Thanks Cielos.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Cielos wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:02 am
but still, the float-die IS a bummer...
hope that Sunbeam's god flag would do the trick...
I think the reason for this happening vs Souls is that in certain areas in Souls it is totally impossible to fall off the world at all, so they never put in any sort of depth where it automatically triggers a death or reset. Whereas in this game you can pretty much suicide anywhere so they probably surrounded the entire map with a depth level where it woul trigger death/reset.

At least that's my guess.

On that note too of guessing/trying things... I tried to find something for sheathing the sword myself by using the Dilapidated Temple steps near the Sculptor and the idol. Doing a Byte search for '1' while the sword was sheathed, then walking away from the temple until Wolf draws the sword and searching for '0' eventually... then repeating the entire process... eventually got down to a small group of about 8 addresses starting with 7FFF.

Only problem there was every time I tried to manually set one of them from 0 to 1 or vice versa it would instantly crash the game... I have no idea how to trace ASM so that's probably as far as I can go :/... But at least it does seem like there is some sort of flag for this. Could be a starting point I guess if you wanted to try making this cheat.

nohmercy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nohmercy »

Cielos wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:19 am
forkinator wrote:
[...]

mov rcx,pPlayer
mov rcx,[rcx+8]
test rcx,rcx
jz end
mov rcx,[rcx+1ff8]
test rcx,rcx
jz end
mov rcx,[rcx+68]
cmp rsi,rcx
jne end

for "Edit1".

5a. make sure the enable script is still activated. you can activate/de-activate the no-clip script by ticking the box in front of it now.
5b. while enable script still activated, you can press numpad0 + numpad- in-game to toggle no-clip.

for "Edit2".
you don't need to.
O ok thanks for clearing it up, I didn't know there was an enable script because I never downloaded the code on the front page. I was only looking at the camera control code you made a few pages back so I thought what you meant was check the active box. Now it all makes sense. Im sorry to anyone that I confused.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

^
I didn't make any camera control code. (other than the "disable cam auto-adjust" script in the OP).
it's jim2point0.

///
also, Sunbeam's god flag would prevent you from falling death when using no-clip it seems.... at least that what's my friend told me.
I'll integrating it to the table on next update (together with an updated no-clip script..) for you guys to test.

@KS212
the group of flags can mean a few things, the actual state of where your sword is currently sheathed or unsheathed, the state where wolf should sheathe or unsheathe the sword, the state where wolf can sprint or not, the state wolf can use the hook or not..... etc.
even after the flags are located, you still need many trace to determine which one is the correct one.... and it's possible most of them aren't related to the sword at all...

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

Kale77 wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:03 am
[Link] This means you take 100% damage and deal 200% damage
[Link] This means you take 50% damage and deal 100% damage
[Link] This means you take 0% damage and deal 100000% damage

You're not supposed to change _anything_ in the actual script itself, just tick the box then change whatever value is in the "to enemies x?/to player x?" lines.
Last edited by bloodaxis on Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Cielos wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:42 am

@KS212
the group of flags can mean a few things, the actual state of where your sword is currently sheathed or unsheathed, the state where wolf should sheathe or unsheathe the sword, the state where wolf can sprint or not, the state wolf can use the hook or not..... etc.
even after the flags are located, you still need many trace to determine which one is the correct one.... and it's possible most of them aren't related to the sword at all...
Way beyond my abilities :(