Astroneer

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SvT
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Astroneer

Post by SvT »

I'm starting to convert the entire table to work on the Windows Store version, however some things simply won't work without finding a new array of bytes/different method. For example I've modified the XMM register BEFORE the bytes (game currency) value is written to. The game seems to crash without doing that.

I also had to make some changes to "massRes". The code that checks if it's small printer printing/soil extractor breaks the entire thing. I've had to comment out the compare of r14 against the value of 1 in the script below:

Code: Select all

massRes:
  cmp r10,0
  je vehSoil                                      //check if thats possibly vehicle canister
// cmp rsi, 0                                      //check if thats soil extractor, exclude it
// je code
  cmp r9,1                                       //check if thats crafting (building modules)
  jne code
  cmp r13,2                                      //check if thats oxy tank, exclude it
  je code
  cmp [rbx+108],3                                //check if that's Canister
  je insCanis
  //cmp r14,1                                      //check if that's small printer printing, soil extractor, exclude it
  //jne code                                    //lines 51 & 52 are breaking functionality. look into it
  cmp r12,0                                    //check if thats atmosphere condenser, exclude it
  je code
  cmp [massRes_F],1
  jne code
  mov [rbx+00000170],#138600
  popf
  jmp return

Can you please share how you create the "Craft for Free" cheat? I saw a comment about it on the first page but I don't understand what was done.

I'll attach what I have so far...not 100% working yet.
Godmode, infinite bytes, infinite backpack power, massive resources, and infinite oxygen are working.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Astro-UWP64-Shipping.CT
Windows Store version 1.8.64.0
(115.12 KiB) Downloaded 51 times

squall0833
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by squall0833 »

Zanzer wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:24 pm
squall0833 wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:24 am
@Zanzer

it seems the Craft for free doesn't craft anything out of it.
Last edited by squall0833 on Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

squall0833
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by squall0833 »

SovietWristwatch.jpg wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:39 am
I'm starting to convert the entire table to work on the Windows Store version, however some things simply won't work without finding a new array of bytes/different method. For example I've modified the XMM register BEFORE the bytes (game currency) value is written to. The game seems to crash without doing that.

I also had to make some changes to "massRes". The code that checks if it's small printer printing/soil extractor breaks the entire thing. I've had to comment out the compare of r14 against the value of 1 in the script below:

massRes:
  cmp r10,0
  je vehSoil                                      //check if thats possibly vehicle canister
// cmp rsi, 0                                      //check if thats soil extractor, exclude it
// je code
  cmp r9,1                                       //check if thats crafting (building modules)
  jne code
  cmp r13,2                                      //check if thats oxy tank, exclude it
  je code
  je insCanis
  //cmp r14,1                                      //check if that's small printer printing, soil extractor, exclude it
  //jne code                                    //lines 51 & 52 are breaking functionality. look into it
  cmp r12,0                                    //check if thats atmosphere condenser, exclude it
  je code
  cmp [massRes_F],1
  jne code
  popf
  jmp return

Can you please share how you create the "Craft for Free" cheat? I saw a comment about it on the first page but I don't understand what was done.

Godmode, infinite bytes, infinite backpack power, massive resources, and infinite oxygen are working.
I need MS version player to test it to confirm if that works, Zanzer just taught me that may make the table compatible for both versions

we aren't sure though, if the opcodes in Microsoft Store version are identical, then it should work

I can't test it myself because I dont have the version :P

heres the table, please test for me with Microsoft Store version, or any version other than Steam version
Astro-Win64-Shipping squall0833 1.8.64.0 v2 TEST.CT
(106.11 KiB) Downloaded 40 times
if it doesn't work,

thenwhole script conversion is needed :(
Last edited by squall0833 on Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

squall0833
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by squall0833 »

so does it work on Microsoft Store version? anyone? :o

squall0833
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by squall0833 »

massRes:
  cmp r10,0
// je code
  jne code
  je code
  je insCanis
  je code
  cmp [massRes_F],1
  jne code
  popf
  jmp return

I have looked at ur table, so the opcodes are identical on Microsoft Store version as well, it should work if scripts are corrected

Velken_Iakov
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Velken_Iakov »

squall0833 wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:31 am

massRes:
  cmp r10,0
// je code
  jne code
  je code
  je insCanis
  je code
  cmp [massRes_F],1
  jne code
  popf
  jmp return

I need MS version player to test it to confirm if that works, Zanzer just taught me that may make the table compatible for both versions

we aren't sure though, if the opcodes in Microsoft Store version are identical, then it should work

heres the table, please test for me with Microsoft Store version, or any version other than Steam version

if it doesn't work,

IT WOKRS! just remember to pick astroneer via Process tab and not application or window, otherwise it will grab the UWP host exe

squall0833
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by squall0833 »

Velken_Iakov wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:12 pm
squall0833 wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:31 am

massRes:
  cmp r10,0
// je code
  jne code
  je code
  je insCanis
  je code
  cmp [massRes_F],1
  jne code
  popf
  jmp return

if it doesn't work,

IT WOKRS! just remember to pick astroneer via Process tab and not application or window, otherwise it will grab the UWP host exe
what's the right process name you picked to attach? So that I can let them know which process to pick for MS version
everything works? if it does, then I'm posting the V2.

I'm still waiting for @Zanzer for the Craft for free, it allowed crafting without resources, but doesnt craft anything out of it.
the opcode totally changed, I have zero clue how it works :D

SvT
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by SvT »

The process to attach to is "Astro-UWP64-Shipping.exe"

Your new table on the Windows Store version 1.8.64.0:
Godmode -> working
Massive resources -> NOT working (check the note I made in my table)
Infinite oxygen -> working
Instant canister (only backpack tested) -> working
Backpack power -> NOT working (can't activate. wrong AoB I think, check my table for working update)
Infinite jetpack -> NOT working (can't activate. maybe because I don't have a jetpack yet. I'm new to this game)
Bytes pointer -> working (also check my table, I made a working give 1,000,000 bytes after doing research)

Please, Zanzer. Let me know how you did Craft for free and I can try fixing it.
When I have time I'll do this and maybe make instant print or something.
Thanks!

squall0833
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by squall0833 »

Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:09 pm
The process to attach to is "Astro-UWP64-Shipping.exe"

Your new table on the Windows Store version 1.8.64.0:
Godmode -> working
Massive resources -> NOT working (check the note I made in my table)
Infinite oxygen -> working
Instant canister (only backpack tested) -> working
Backpack power -> NOT working (can't activate. wrong AoB I think, check my table for working update)
Infinite jetpack -> NOT working (can't activate. maybe because I don't have a jetpack yet. I'm new to this game)
Bytes pointer -> working (also check my table, I made a working give 1,000,000 bytes after doing research)

Please, Zanzer. Let me know how you did Craft for free and I can try fixing it.
When I have time I'll do this and maybe make instant print or something.
Thanks!
Thanks for testing it out,
so there are register and offset differences in the MS version,
by order it's Oxygen -> Instant Canister -> Massive Resources
If only "Massive Resources" doesn't work, at some point the comparing script has skipped it (wrong offset value) and jumped to Instant Canister and Oxygen since they have the right offset value to compare and worked.

looks like need to do more findings, comparing, testing again just for the massive resources main script.
I can't be a help unless I have the MS version to look at :(

you shouldn't have problem doing other cheat options for MS version, including jetpack
there's an opcode exclusive only for jetpack, pretty simple to do it once you got your jetpack in game to work with the cheat.
I'll have a look at ur table again, maybe i can find where the problem was.

squall0833
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by squall0833 »

I saw your table label line 51,52 break the functionality for massive resources?

do you mean these

cmp [rbx+108],3 //check if that's Canister
je insCanis
//cmp r14,1 //check if that's small printer printing, soil extractor, exclude it
//jne code //lines 51 & 52 are breaking functionality. look into it

cmp r12,0 //check if thats atmosphere condenser, exclude it
je code

it crashed the game?
Last edited by squall0833 on Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SvT
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by SvT »

The problem is where I've added the arrows. THIS breaks Massive Resource functionality but nothing else.
If I comment out these two lines, the resource cheat works, but I don't know if there is a negative effect. I've not played the game enough to notice what is happening :P

massRes:
  cmp r10,0
// je code
  jne code
  je code
  je insCanis
  ----------> cmp r14,1                                      //check if that's small printer printing, soil extractor, exclude it
  ----------> jne code                                    //lines 51 & 52 are breaking functionality. look into it
  je code
  cmp [massRes_F],1
  jne code
  popf
  jmp return

squall0833
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by squall0833 »

Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:37 pm
The problem is where I've added the arrows. THIS breaks Massive Resource functionality but nothing else.
If I comment out these two lines, the resource cheat works, but I don't know if there is a negative effect. I've not played the game enough to notice what is happening :P

massRes:
  cmp r10,0
// je code
  jne code
  je code
  je insCanis
  ----------> cmp r14,1                                      //check if that's small printer printing, soil extractor, exclude it
  ----------> jne code                                    //lines 51 & 52 are breaking functionality. look into it
  je code
  cmp [massRes_F],1
  jne code
  popf
  jmp return
So, without those 2 lines, all three of your cheats "Massive Resources", "Infinite Oxygen" "Instant Canister" work?

That's.. hmmmm weird, it was just to exclude negative impact on small printer printing and soil extractor
even if the result is to continue or jump back to code, shouldnt have break things down

you can try enable ur working massive resource cheat, then try to :
-print Solid Fuel Thruster at the small printer, (see if it get stuck halfway)
-refill the soil extractor with canisters, and extract any resource at soil extractor (see if it gets weird, or any abnormal behavior)
-try print anything at the medium printer, if anything went wrong
-try smelt something at smelter, if anything went wrong
-try to do Atmosphere condenser if it can collect more than 2 bars for a single can of gas collected
-try Shredder, grind some scrap metal see if it works normally.

if nothing bad happens, you can just remove those two lines from the script :)

SvT
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by SvT »

squall0833 wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:51 pm

So, without those 2 lines, all three of your cheats "Massive Resources", "Infinite Oxygen" "Instant Canister" work?

That's.. hmmmm weird, it was just to exclude negative impact on small printer printing and soil extractor
even if the result is to continue or jump back to code, shouldnt have break things down

you can try enable ur working massive resource cheat, then try to :
-print Solid Fuel Thruster at the small printer, (see if it get stuck halfway)
-refill the soil extractor with canisters, and extract any resource at soil extractor (see if it gets weird, or any abnormal behavior)
-try print anything at the medium printer, if anything went wrong
-try smelt something at smelter, if anything went wrong
-try to do Atmosphere condenser if it can collect more than 2 bars for a single can of gas collected
-try Shredder, grind some scrap metal see if it works normally.

if nothing bad happens, you can just remove those two lines from the script :)
I tested everything so far except for Atmosphere COndenser and Shredder. Seems good so far.
Now I just need to get Craft for Free :)

By the way - do you know the value type for player coordinates?

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

I already fixed Craft for Free

SvT
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by SvT »

The script doesn’t activate for me (on Windows Store version), that’s why I was wondering how it’s made so I can fix it and upload here
Last edited by SvT on Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.