Expeditions: Rome

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
dffgg
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Expeditions: Rome

Post by dffgg »

tfigment wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:10 pm
dffgg wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:58 pm
In Expedition Rome version 17 CT how do you copy an item from a save file to another? Can someone guide me. I managed to replicate the copy in the same save file. The problem I don't have the item in the main save file and want to transfer from old save file to main file. Please help.
I think Item definitions are only loaded once so are preserved between save/load. I've not confirmed this so this could easily cause crashes.

You have to use the variante process of changing the Item Definition pointer. I would load old save. Copy the Item Definition Pointer address to notepad. Load new save. Change Item Definition on a sacrifice item to match the copied item. (probably backup its value if like). I would then use my Try Create Similar item on the sacrifice to properly create the item. Then optionally restore the old definition to the sacrifice. In theory if the definition does not move then this will work and not crash. you can then save and reload to lock it in and verify it still works.
Sethilldanach wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:22 pm
Hi, many thanks for the table, it's really good!
Did someone found out how to get the three dialogue perks? I've been searching the net but I can't find anything.
My table does this via the Try Add Perk option. Find it on 3rd page or from the first post. Review prior thread posts (links in my change log) for instructions on using.
Thanks but didn't work. Can you add a video tutorial or more in-depth. Im pretty new at this thing. If it is possible. But thanks for the help and any other help you provide and had provided.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Sethilldanach
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sethilldanach »

tfigment wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:10 pm
Sethilldanach wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:22 pm
Hi, many thanks for the table, it's really good!
Did someone found out how to get the three dialogue perks? I've been searching the net but I can't find anything.
My table does this via the Try Add Perk option. Find it on 3rd page or from the first post. Review prior thread posts (links in my change log) for instructions on using.
Ah sorry, I did used your table but I didn't see the add perk options being discussed. It worked like a charm, thanks!

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

dffgg wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:32 pm
Thanks but didn't work. Can you add a video tutorial or more in-depth. Im pretty new at this thing. If it is possible. But thanks for the help and any other help you provide and had provided.
No sorry. No video. I've simplified the process in v18 if it still is too much then I'm sorry I probably cannot help.

How to Create Item From Definition:
  1. Check EXPERIMENTAL | Try Create Item From Definition Address
  2. Check 'Last Accessed Item'. Open inventory and mouse over the item to copy.
  3. Copy the 'Definition Address' Value from Last Accessed Item to the 'Definition Address' Value under 'Try Create...'
  4. If you are copying item from another save. Load new save now.
  5. Check 'Start Create Item from Definition' under 'Try Create...'
  6. Open inventory. Or change item filters to update.
  7. When status says 'Completed' instead of 'Waiting' it is done. If it says Error then you didn't copy the address.
Definition Addresses cannot be shared with others. They change every time the game is started.

heir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by heir »

Does anyone know how to get more Javelin Tools, to craft some Pilum?

Edit: Never mind. I bought some tools from a merchant at the temple.

darun
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by darun »

heir wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:03 am
Does anyone know how to get more Javelin Tools, to craft some Pilum?

Edit: Never mind. I bought some tools from a merchant at the temple.
last item option - and change stack , just move Javelin Tools in inventory and try do not place cursor on other craft materials

iellonis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by iellonis »

Probably not possible but I'll ask -- is it possible to use a cheat table to copy an NPC character's portrait and use it for your character's portrait?

I'm thinking of in the very opening section of the game when you have the first combat on the boat -- I want to steal Gaius's portrait for my character, but not sure if that's stored in active memory at all or if changes would be persistent.

dffgg
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dffgg »

tfigment wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:56 am
dffgg wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:32 pm
No sorry. No video. I've simplified the process in v18 if it still is too much then I'm sorry I probably cannot help.

How to Create Item From Definition:
  1. Check EXPERIMENTAL | Try Create Item From Definition Address
  2. Check 'Last Accessed Item'. Open inventory and mouse over the item to copy.
  3. Copy the 'Definition Address' Value from Last Accessed Item to the 'Definition Address' Value under 'Try Create...'
  4. If you are copying item from another save. Load new save now.
  5. Check 'Start Create Item from Definition' under 'Try Create...'
  6. Open inventory. Or change item filters to update.
  7. When status says 'Completed' instead of 'Waiting' it is done. If it says Error then you didn't copy the address.
Definition Addresses cannot be shared with others. They change every time the game is started.
Sorry for the delay. I had work, sleep. It works following your guide it works to copy and item from one save game to another. Minor issue (attributes and afixes for the item/weapon are not copied). They are the same number but what they are random. The perks for the weapon / armor /shield are copied and also the unique property. What is also copied is also the weapon damage. So I can let you know to improve the script.
Thank you again for the great help.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

dffgg wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:18 pm
Sorry for the delay. I had work, sleep. It works following your guide it works to copy and item from one save game to another. Minor issue (attributes and afixes for the item/weapon are not copied). They are the same number but what they are random. The perks for the weapon / armor /shield are copied and also the unique property. What is also copied is also the weapon damage. So I can let you know to improve the script.
Thank you again for the great help.
The script really is just creating a new item from the definition so skills and stats are not preserved. Its why I dont call it clone or duping.

Honestly probably done with the table for a while on big updates. You can basically populate stats and skills manually using the table and can hand edit stuff if you need I've provided enough tools to do that. Yes its unpleasant but copying from one save to another and preserving stats and skill is basically impossible for me. Cloning an existing item already in inventory while possible can be done by using hacks that variante posted about where you change the array addresses then save/reload (sometimes with crashes) though that is fairly advanced so maybe not actually faster unless you really understand it.
iellonis wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:54 pm
Probably not possible but I'll ask -- is it possible to use a cheat table to copy an NPC character's portrait and use it for your character's portrait?

I'm thinking of in the very opening section of the game when you have the first combat on the boat -- I want to steal Gaius's portrait for my character, but not sure if that's stored in active memory at all or if changes would be persistent.
It's probably possible using techniques variante discusses on item cloning but I'm really not interested for myself and I think I'm done with the table for now. I believe the portrait addresses are on the Persona object so copying the address for the image probably will allow that. I can help with the addresses if someone else doesn't first but I'm not probably going to update table for it or make a process for it. The main challenge would be getting Gaius' portrait address to copy it at that time since that likely changes between saves.

Sethilldanach
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sethilldanach »

Does someone know if it's possible to unlock emblem, colors and trophies for the legion in cheat engine?
I've got a bug in the gog version, every time I restart the game, all the emblems are gone, it's not a big deal but I'd like to fix it. It must be possible with CE but I'm not skilled enough to do it.

belshareth
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by belshareth »

Hey! Thanks for the table! Can we add blueprints with this table?

Gine
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gine »

does anyone know the definition address of all unique items?

isosplx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by isosplx »

Has anyone managed to bypass crafting time to get Instant Crafting?

Barrackas
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Barrackas »

Sethilldanach wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:35 pm
Does someone know if it's possible to unlock emblem, colors and trophies for the legion in cheat engine?
I've got a bug in the gog version, every time I restart the game, all the emblems are gone, it's not a big deal but I'd like to fix it. It must be possible with CE but I'm not skilled enough to do it.
Same issue on GOG, is it because of the cheat engine? Who's version of steam is okay? tfigment, can fix this with a table? I don't understand what could be the problem.

Sethilldanach
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sethilldanach »

Barrackas wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:43 pm
Sethilldanach wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:35 pm
Same issue on GOG, is it because of the cheat engine? Who's version of steam is okay? tfigment, can fix this with a table? I don't understand what could be the problem.
I'm on gog too and it happened before I used cheat engine, so i don't think it's this. Maybe it's because the emblem thing is tied to the achievement system of steam in some way and since you don't have the achievement when you start the game again the trophies disappears?

iellonis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by iellonis »

tfigment wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:18 pm
It's probably possible using techniques variante discusses on item cloning but I'm really not interested for myself and I think I'm done with the table for now. I believe the portrait addresses are on the Persona object so copying the address for the image probably will allow that. I can help with the addresses if someone else doesn't first but I'm not probably going to update table for it or make a process for it. The main challenge would be getting Gaius' portrait address to copy it at that time since that likely changes between saves.

Thanks! That helps get me started -- if you're willing to help me find the right addresses I can do a copy paste myself.

I've loaded up the table and opened the Persona section of the table, and I can get the values for Gaius to populate (at least, I can tell it's him because I see his name strings). I am not sure which of the addresses would be the portrait image though.... any ideas with how to find that?

And it's not a problem if the portrait address changes between saves, I'm happy to make the change right at the beginning of the game and continue playing from there.