Phasmophobia 0.9.5.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Re: Phasmophobia 0.8.1.6

Post by Glowmoss »

1412 wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:24 pm
the level system doesn't seem to work so ... can you please fix it?
I fixed it. The amount of xp was screwing it up sometimes causing it not to change

/Deleted/ wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:16 am
Game crashes even when using DLL
Did you use the script on the table or the archive. I would reccomend the one in the table.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 1412 »

which should i rewrite?

/Deleted/
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by /Deleted/ »

Glowmoss wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 1:06 pm
/Deleted/ wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:16 am
Game crashes even when using DLL

Did you use the script on the table or the archive. I would reccomend the one in the table.
DLL in table doesnt work if the game is set to another drive besides C:, same for the rar dll, it will not work if the game is in any other drive besides C:, however it will still play the sound as if it was properly set up

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

1412 wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 5:48 pm
which should i rewrite?
I fixed it so you should be able to set your level now is what I said unless your having some issue outside of the set level cheat.

/Deleted/ wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:23 am
DLL in table doesnt work if the game is set to another drive besides C:, same for the rar dll, it will not work if the game is in any other drive besides C:, however it will still play the sound as if it was properly set up
Interesting I might go have a test and report it to metrix if I can reproduce it.

*edit
I tested it and the first time I opened it after the dll was installed it seemed to hang for a little bit but on subsequent launches it ran fine

Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 1412 »

I can only see <script> in place of the level and if it supposed to be like that then idk which number i should rewrite.

edit: it's okay now

bossxi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bossxi »

changing stats worked for me except "ghost guessed correctly" which did not work, I also didn't see where I could change "ghost guessed incorrectly".

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

bossxi wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 4:46 pm
changing stats worked for me except "ghost guessed correctly" which did not work, I also didn't see where I could change "ghost guessed incorrectly".
I thought I put that in pink but must not of because that gets changed at the end of the level to 1 or 0 depending on if you guess it right. I don't remember whether freezing it works in adding the stats. Is guessed incorrectly a new stat they added because I don't remember seeing it the last time I looked which was when I added that to the table. It would probably be located in the total stats and not the per level ones. I still need to get back around to making an editor for the total stats. It's just going to be annoying to make if I remember correctly.

Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 1412 »

is there a way to put a button into it that gives you everything in the display case?

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

1412 wrote:
Mon May 01, 2023 4:58 am
is there a way to put a button into it that gives you everything in the display case?
I haven't really looked into it but there are a few things that are verified server side for a couple of the trophies in the display case. I did have everything but since my game is cut off from any of their servers those trophies don't show up in my game anymore because it can't verify whether I have them lol. So even if I did make a cheat for it it would probably be temporary lol. I heard that you can still download old versions of the game to get older event trophies but I haven't tried that myself.

bossxi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bossxi »

Glowmoss wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:24 pm
bossxi wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 4:46 pm
I thought I put that in pink but must not of because that gets changed at the end of the level to 1 or 0 depending on if you guess it right. I don't remember whether freezing it works in adding the stats. Is guessed incorrectly a new stat they added because I don't remember seeing it the last time I looked which was when I added that to the table. It would probably be located in the total stats and not the per level ones. I still need to get back around to making an editor for the total stats. It's just going to be annoying to make if I remember correctly.
I see, is that the same for the collected bone stat? I've seen that I can only change it to true/false and not the value.
Unrelated but I could not change the amount of money for some reason. I've tried enabling the script before I join a singleplayer game, in the middle and after (if that makes any difference, I don't really know) and it still doesn't change. Is it an issue or am I doing something incorrectly?

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

bossxi wrote:
Mon May 01, 2023 6:14 pm
I see, is that the same for the collected bone stat? I've seen that I can only change it to true/false and not the value.
Unrelated but I could not change the amount of money for some reason. I've tried enabling the script before I join a singleplayer game, in the middle and after (if that makes any difference, I don't really know) and it still doesn't change. Is it an issue or am I doing something incorrectly?
To set the money value you either buy or sell an item.
I don't remember if I just put it like that or if it just checks for a 1 or 0.

unknown_user
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Phasmophobia 0.8.1.7

Post by unknown_user »

Hi @Glowmoss. Are you thinking of remaking a table, after big phasmophobia update? And i wanna ask one question. How i can find demonologist cheat?

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

unknown_user wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:01 pm
Hi @Glowmoss. Are you thinking of remaking a table, after big phasmophobia update? And i wanna ask one question. How i can find demonologist cheat?
Do you mean keep it updated? I will try and keep it updated after the big update but I may wait a bit in case they push a million patches in the days that follow trying to fix shit they break lol.

I have never played demonologist myself but there are a few tables floating around on here. Idk if any are up to date or not though. You would have to try them out.

CandyGirl
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CandyGirl »

when i open the table then applying the bypass then clicking on enable cheat

i get this in a box called ( Lua engine) : DLL Injection failed or invalid DLL version

although i'm on the latest version and the table matches the game version

with a error white error box that says : Mono failed to launch
Try restarting the table

i did restart the table and even my pc nothing changed

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

CandyGirl wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2023 1:39 am
The bypass needs to be run without the game running and will only need to be applied once and possibly again after an update or if you verify the integrity of the files.
If you have the game running and it says that it's attached and comes up with that message you're getting after trying to enable the enable script the mono dissector dll may not have the right permissions or cheat engine might not be installed correctly. You could try reinstalling cheat engine 7.5 and see how that goes as that sets the appropriate permissions and will generally sort out issues.