Expeditions: Rome

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
CobraPL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Expeditions: Rome

Post by CobraPL »

tfigment wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 4:47 pm
Not sure I understand the unlimited salvage request either. (I'm barely off the first island so have not seen all game mechanics.)

Is it that people don't want the values to decrease when making new items or something? Or that they want better quality items to forge with? I'm ok personally just messing with the item counts so dont make those generally. (I prefer pointers to values over code modification which prevent changes in my tables.)

ItemQuality, ItemTier is a function of UItemDefinition. You cannot convert an item from one tier or quality to another without changing the definition which would change all of the items similar to it which I try not to hack because that usually not permanent. The best you can do is convert an item from one definition to another by changing its type which has its own issues (like finding those addresses). I tried to change the loot tables to return higher quality loot but experiments didn't really work well as far as I can tell. (Its related to how loot tables work which still have a lot of randomization).

On another note, I create tables I want for me first and share with others. I add features other ask for sometimes just because I see value for myself either now or later (or its trivial to add). I also don't take compensation for this work for a number of reasons (legal, moral, expectations) but thanks for the sentiment.
I mean the crafting materials, especially generic ones - "regular salvage", "good salvage", "pristine salvage". They are used to craft, upgrade and modify items. I just want unlimited number of them. Note: IMHO game has cap on quantity.
Also, consider please making an account: [Link] and tell us where to send bucks.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

pacifista
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pacifista »

heir wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 5:31 am
I was able to find my legion size and army morale via a simple 4 byte search.

Also, what about the different types of Salvage materials. Is that in any of these tables?
there is another trainer which alters the values. i did it and worked.

CobraPL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CobraPL »

pacifista wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 5:35 pm
heir wrote:

Also, what about the different types of Salvage materials. Is that in any of these tables?
Salvage materials? Which trainer/table ?

Mefetran
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mefetran »

CobraPL wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 6:35 pm
pacifista wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 5:35 pm
heir wrote:

Salvage materials? Which trainer/table ?
Main table of this thread has free craft option

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Anyone found a way to duplicate an item ?

isosplx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by isosplx »

acecel wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:37 am
tfigment wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:24 am
acecel wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:16 am
@Bobbeh & @tfigment : Thanks for the tables, they are both amazing. ;)

@all : did anyone found a way to edit the appearance of the character ? At first when i started using the Last Selected Character script i was hoping to find the option somewhere in it, but i didn't. Did i miss it ? I suppose the values must be near the first few 'blocks' of values ?
I only want to change the color of the hair of my character, it's not important or anything :mrgreen:
Not exactly motivated to update tables at the moment. Its on the Persona object. Add a +$440 float for SkinTone and +$448 for HairColor. I dont know the data type (name is FColor) but probably 4 bytes. Probably RGBA of some sort. +$444 is a byte for whether hair color is set.
Thanks so much.
As you said the skin color is a float, 0 being white and 1 being black.
Regarding hair color it's the rgb>hex value as you said but located at +$448 as a 4 bytes, i copied (approximately) the value of each color from the character creator and added them into a list (it may not recognize your current hair color as it's not exactly the same value).
You can still set any value you want for both options, @all : for the hair color use any app/website that show the hex value if you want to choose a specific color.

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>27632</ID>
      <Description>"Skin Color"</Description>
      <DropDownList DescriptionOnly="1" DisplayValueAsItem="1">0:Pale
0.25:Light
0.5:Tan
0.75:Dark Tan
1:Dark
</DropDownList>
      <LastState Value="0.25" RealAddress="1D65D66A9F8"/>
      <ShowAsSigned>0</ShowAsSigned>
      <VariableType>Float</VariableType>
      <Address>+$440 </Address>
    </CheatEntry>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>27631</ID>
      <Description>"Hair Color"</Description>
      <DropDownList DescriptionOnly="1" DisplayValueAsItem="1">00000000:Black
00553300:Dark Brown
007C584D:Light Brown
00945426:Auburn
00841111:Wine Red
00C66321:Ginger
00B17F43:Dark Blond
00D1B37E:Blond
</DropDownList>
      <LastState Value="00D1B37E" RealAddress="1D65D66AA00"/>
      <ShowAsHex>1</ShowAsHex>
      <ShowAsSigned>0</ShowAsSigned>
      <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
      <Address>+$448</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
You can add theses 2 in your table (in persona after HasBeenRenamed) whenever you want to ;)

And thanks again for the table and the help. :mrgreen:
Can you upload your Table with the Last Selected Character only script?

isosplx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by isosplx »

acecel wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 1:37 am
Here is a post from an earlier page.
variante wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 3:27 am
Fine, seems y'all seem so oblivious to how pointers work, here's a 2-stage guide to changing item:
Stage 1
  • Make copy of an entry in "Last Accessed Item" outside of "Definition", for example "Charges", so that you have 2 entries named "Charges"
  • Change the offset of one copy from "+$48" (if you copied "Charges") to "+28", change to 8 byte, rename it to "Definition Address"
Now, say you want to change item A to item B, here's how:
Stage 2
  • (optional) Highlight item A, copy the value in "Definition Address" somewhere for backup in case you want to turn it back later
  • Highlight item B, copy the value in "Definition Address"
  • Highlight item A, paste the copied value to "Definition Address"
  • Change tab in-game to reflect the change
You can save the table after stage 1 so you won't have to do it again. Also, these addresses are dynamic, meaning they change on reload, so make sure to do all the steps without reloading. If you reload, start from step 1 of stage 2.

caraifaudes9565
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by caraifaudes9565 »

thanks for both tables, great work!

I want to restart a game as an archer, and I would like to have the unique bow that stop arrows from being deflected by shields (izil bow).

Do you think it is possible to replace a common bow by a unique one ? Or maybe is it possible to get the special effect of the unique bow and add it to another bow ?

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

acecel wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 1:37 am
I've added an experimental option in v17 to create similar item from definition. It does not clone an item but create an item from currently selected item's definition. So it does not copy stats or modified skills. This is probably better than the manually changing definition approach posted previously because its created standard and things like skills will be setup correctly. But presumably you can customize this one to match afterwords.

I crashed a lot because of threading related issues so the code runs on a delay and requires user to focus on the inventory screen to actually clone item after activating the execute. Its unpleasant but I don't see easier way at the moment other than some sort of shortcut based activation which I dont quite like either. I guess its possible to switch items before actually copying so I guess be careful where your mouse is when you focus back on the game.

Coga
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Coga »

I don't suppose there is any way to give all item/'enchantment' creation recipes, is there?

darun
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by darun »

caraifaudes9565 wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:17 am
thanks for both tables, great work!

I want to restart a game as an archer, and I would like to have the unique bow that stop arrows from being deflected by shields (izil bow).

Do you think it is possible to replace a common bow by a unique one ? Or maybe is it possible to get the special effect of the unique bow and add it to another bow ?
i dint find how copy unique passive from item. But what you can do - when you disassemble unique item, you get special craft token for make new one with new stats, this token stack and can be redacted like any craft indigrients, use last item moved - change stack from 1 to 10 and make 10 izil bows if want, only big malus here is all 10 new bows get random stats and skills, but they all get unique passive perk from original

caglarkipcak
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by caglarkipcak »

hi guys, before thank you very much all u did this hard work for us, interesting bug appears after using that tables, i never heard before that kind of situation. can someone share idea how can i get over it, thank you

dffgg
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dffgg »

In Expedition Rome version 17 CT how do you copy an item from a save file to another? Can someone guide me. I managed to replicate the copy in the same save file. The problem I don't have the item in the main save file and want to transfer from old save file to main file. Please help.

Sethilldanach
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sethilldanach »

Hi, many thanks for the table, it's really good!
Did someone found out how to get the three dialogue perks? I've been searching the net but I can't find anything.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

dffgg wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:58 pm
In Expedition Rome version 17 CT how do you copy an item from a save file to another? Can someone guide me. I managed to replicate the copy in the same save file. The problem I don't have the item in the main save file and want to transfer from old save file to main file. Please help.
I think Item definitions are only loaded once so are preserved between save/load. I've not confirmed this so this could easily cause crashes.

You have to use the variante process of changing the Item Definition pointer. I would load old save. Copy the Item Definition Pointer address to notepad. Load new save. Change Item Definition on a sacrifice item to match the copied item. (probably backup its value if like). I would then use my Try Create Similar item on the sacrifice to properly create the item. Then optionally restore the old definition to the sacrifice. In theory if the definition does not move then this will work and not crash. you can then save and reload to lock it in and verify it still works.
Sethilldanach wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:22 pm
Hi, many thanks for the table, it's really good!
Did someone found out how to get the three dialogue perks? I've been searching the net but I can't find anything.
My table does this via the Try Add Perk option. Find it on 3rd page or from the first post. Review prior thread posts (links in my change log) for instructions on using.