Booty Calls [+31]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SlickRick
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Booty Calls [+30]

Post by SlickRick »

r0b33 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:04 am
Jake22 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:47 am
sorry for the silly question i'm just starting to use cheat engine an this is my first time using it for this game but by 250 per day is that per game day or real time also by 250 is that the limit or within safe parameters
sorry the silly question, but what you talking about?
250 what?
who said anything about 250 something?
why would 250 something would be the limit of safe parameters?
safe parameters for what?
I think he's talking about diamonds. In the last post on the first page, you said
r0b33 wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:32 pm
xduduhao wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:28 pm
How do i add diamonds with this cheat table, can you help me?
Read this or this and follow the "tutorial".

you have to change:
  • Reward
    • Length to 16 if you want tens of diamonds, 17 if you want hundreds, 18 if you want thousands etc. (lenght of the string below...)
    • Reward to CURRENCY_HARD|xxxx where xxxx is amount of diamonds.
      • Reward type
        • Length to 19
        • Reward type to REWARDTYPE_CURRENCY
If you want dollars you need CURRENCY_SOFT|xxxx.

WARNING!
DON'T BE GREEDY OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE BANNED!

My advice: instead make less amounts in multiple times (days) than a bunch of stuffs in one step. (from diamonds will be enough 250 in a day...)
Clearly, has not read more recent posts where people are getting banned for 50 or fewer.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

SlickRick wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:12 pm
Clearly, has not read more recent posts where people are getting banned for 50 or fewer.
That post a little bit "outdated"... At that time we had only get quest option. Now we have more accurate get location option. The method is similar.

should i go back and delete / mark as outdated all my posts, since i'm not remember my every single word?

Sorry Guys I'm forgetful and thanks to reminds me. ;)

I tell a "secret" to everyone: not need to cheat any single dollars nor diamonds to beat the game.

There is some more safer method rather than cheating diamonds. ;)

waldi91
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by waldi91 »

Can u updata to new version 1.1.74.1182 ??

VAAV
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by VAAV »

I have just recieved the lara all facts unlocked picture by unlocking all of the facts but when i show it fullscreen it is a red questionmark on a white background, there are also two andriella photos that do the same but unlike the lara photo they dont show correctly on the small icons either

VAAV
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by VAAV »

VAAV wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:43 pm
I have just recieved the lara all facts unlocked picture by unlocking all of the facts but when i show it fullscreen it is a red questionmark on a white background, there are also two andriella photos that do the same but unlike the lara photo they dont show correctly on the small icons either
just figured out what the andriella photos are, one is from a date and the other is from unlocking all facts. im assuming neither of the photos have been implemented into the game yet which explains why they don't work however i am still stumped by the lara photo

VAAV
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by VAAV »

itmd wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:04 am
have two questions. First, when i open the game process with cheat engine, it tells me that my CE is out of date and should update to the latest version, i mean wtf, im already using 7.0. Only game that happens this is this one. Tried reinstalling but no luck. Cheats works fine though. Anyone have this problem too? Second question, when i edit Get Location, Length, Reward etc (its easy and very explained in various posts) and start the date, everything goes on as normal till it finishes but i dont get the reward screen, the date goes on indefinitely. If i restart the game without messing with get location everything goes back as normal and dates finishes and i get the reward. What am i doing wrong? Thanks, Appreciate it.
cheat engine 7.1 was released to his patreons a while ago and on the eighth of april he released it as a public download, that is probably why it has been prompting you.

VAAV
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by VAAV »

VAAV wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:46 pm
VAAV wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:43 pm
just figured out what the andriella photos are, one is from a date and the other is from unlocking all facts. im assuming neither of the photos have been implemented into the game yet which explains why they don't work however i am still stumped by the lara photo
i solved my own problem again, i had to use total commander to delete the hex files and then clicked back on them to re-download them and the photos worked.

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

Updates in BCSS (BootyCallsSpreadSheet):
  • Foxy Thunder got an interactive scene => Not working yet
  • Raven got a new message => Not working yet
  • Sasha got an interactive scane => Not working yet
  • Cara got MILITARY garment (Head, Chest, Legs) => seems to me those are under developement because her uniform leg garment code is: monokini. :thinking:
  • Vanessa got MILITARY garment (Head, Chest, Legs)
  • Appears two unreachable girl XIU & EVE => not made their tables because their datas are under developement.
  • Corrected code of GILDO
  • AAAAAAAND will come a brand new stuff into the game: Some kind PVP battle system.
Good Luck!

...and as always, if you find any mistake in BCSS please tell me.

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

waldi91 wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:26 pm
Can u updata to new version 1.1.74.1182 ??
Everything working well with 1.1.75.660... Seems to me 1.1.74.1182 was a typo.

Jokoyoko
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jokoyoko »

Everything is working for me so I can vouch

JConrad
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JConrad »

Apologies if this has already been answered and I missed it (I didn't find it in the spreadsheet or the more recent pages of this topic), but would you happen to know the item codes for the collectible items to increase the girls' sex levels (the double dildos, love balls, umbrellas, etc.), or at least where I could look to find them myself? It stands to reason they could be added to the location rewards like anything else if one has the item name and byte length but, while I could maybe guess the item names, the lengths seem like they would be far more difficult to get right.

I know they're not terribly difficult to obtain, even without using the Easy Dates cheat but, when you're maybe getting one item you need every 5 or 10 dates and you need 5 or 10 or even more of 3 or 4 different items for each level (some girls even require two stacks of the same item to increase one level), it starts to get very tedious.

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

JConrad wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:24 pm
Apologies if this has already been answered and I missed it (I didn't find it in the spreadsheet or the more recent pages of this topic), but would you happen to know the item codes for the collectible items to increase the girls' sex levels (the double dildos, love balls, umbrellas, etc.), or at least where I could look to find them myself? It stands to reason they could be added to the location rewards like anything else if one has the item name and byte length but, while I could maybe guess the item names, the lengths seem like they would be far more difficult to get right.

I know they're not terribly difficult to obtain, even without using the Easy Dates cheat but, when you're maybe getting one item you need every 5 or 10 dates and you need 5 or 10 or even more of 3 or 4 different items for each level (some girls even require two stacks of the same item to increase one level), it starts to get very tedious.
Comeone! Let the game at least a bit challenging... :P

MDA999
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MDA999 »

The new update breaks some of the cheats from the table. Will there be an update anytime soon?

waldi91
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by waldi91 »

unlock all girls not working when it activates the script and I go on a date it can't be completed I can get 100k points

samlalon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by samlalon »

Good job! The most of the cheats work fine! Can someone tell me the item name of the green pleasure balls? Thanks!