Expeditions: Rome

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Denton
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Expeditions: Rome

Post by Denton »

I downloaded the tables, but they all don't work (they require money). Do I understand correctly that now all tables from this site are for money and you can forget about this site?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

isosplx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by isosplx »

STN wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:42 pm
tfigment wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:23 pm
The OFR prefix thing didn't seem to work. I will for now just upload zip files going forward. I read the post and admins are asking people not exclude themselves. Zip files are smaller so presumably that should help a small bit.
I just reuploaded your table with the prefix and it does bypass. See here viewtopic.php?p=231358#p231358

Please note your browser might have cached the file and that's probably what was happening. Using another browser and refreshing cache of your browser will start download from the server where you see it is indeed bypassed.

I bypassed all your tables
Bless You.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

@Bobbeh & @tfigment : Thanks for the tables, they are both amazing. ;)

@all : did anyone found a way to edit the appearance of the character ? At first when i started using the Last Selected Character script i was hoping to find the option somewhere in it, but i didn't. Did i miss it ? I suppose the values must be near the first few 'blocks' of values ?
I only want to change the color of the hair of my character, it's not important or anything :mrgreen:

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

acecel wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:16 am

@all : did anyone found a way to edit the appearance of the character ? At first when i started using the Last Selected Character script i was hoping to find the option somewhere in it, but i didn't. Did i miss it ? I suppose the values must be near the first few 'blocks' of values ?
I only want to change the color of the hair of my character, it's not important or anything :mrgreen:
Not exactly motivated to update tables at the moment. Its on the Persona object. Add a +$440 float for SkinTone and +$448 for HairColor. I dont know the data type (name is FColor) but probably 4 bytes. Probably RGBA of some sort. +$444 is a byte for whether hair color is set.

heir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by heir »

Is there an option to freeze or increase battle manpower?

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

tfigment wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:24 am
acecel wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:16 am

Not exactly motivated to update tables at the moment. Its on the Persona object. Add a +$440 float for SkinTone and +$448 for HairColor. I dont know the data type (name is FColor) but probably 4 bytes. Probably RGBA of some sort. +$444 is a byte for whether hair color is set.
Thanks so much.
As you said the skin color is a float, 0 being white and 1 being black.
Regarding hair color it's the rgb>hex value as you said but located at +$448 as a 4 bytes, i copied (approximately) the value of each color from the character creator and added them into a list (it may not recognize your current hair color as it's not exactly the same value).
You can still set any value you want for both options, @all : for the hair color use any app/website that show the hex value if you want to choose a specific color.

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>27632</ID>
      <Description>"Skin Color"</Description>
      <DropDownList DescriptionOnly="1" DisplayValueAsItem="1">0:Pale
0.25:Light
0.5:Tan
0.75:Dark Tan
1:Dark
</DropDownList>
      <LastState Value="0.25" RealAddress="1D65D66A9F8"/>
      <ShowAsSigned>0</ShowAsSigned>
      <VariableType>Float</VariableType>
      <Address>+$440 </Address>
    </CheatEntry>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>27631</ID>
      <Description>"Hair Color"</Description>
      <DropDownList DescriptionOnly="1" DisplayValueAsItem="1">00000000:Black
00553300:Dark Brown
007C584D:Light Brown
00945426:Auburn
00841111:Wine Red
00C66321:Ginger
00B17F43:Dark Blond
00D1B37E:Blond
</DropDownList>
      <LastState Value="00D1B37E" RealAddress="1D65D66AA00"/>
      <ShowAsHex>1</ShowAsHex>
      <ShowAsSigned>0</ShowAsSigned>
      <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
      <Address>+$448</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
You can add theses 2 in your table (in persona after HasBeenRenamed) whenever you want to ;)

And thanks again for the table and the help. :mrgreen:

heir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by heir »

I was able to find my legion size and army morale via a simple 4 byte search.

Also, what about the different types of Salvage materials. Is that in any of these tables?

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

hi bobbeh,,
the table option on god mode and 1 kill not working sir...any help please sir

CobraPL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CobraPL »

tfigment wrote:
Not exactly motivated to update tables at the moment.
Dude, speaking of motivation, do you have e.g. Buy Me a Coffee or Patreon or sth?
Since I use your tables both for this game and for CK2/CK3. You are my favorite table maker.

Stalbay
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Stalbay »

CobraPL wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:54 am
tfigment wrote:
Not exactly motivated to update tables at the moment.
Dude, speaking of motivation, do you have e.g. Buy Me a Coffee or Patreon or sth?
Since I use your tables both for this game and for CK2/CK3. You are my favorite table maker.
I agree with you

isosplx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by isosplx »

heir wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 5:31 am
I was able to find my legion size and army morale via a simple 4 byte search.

Also, what about the different types of Salvage materials. Is that in any of these tables?
Hi heir.
You can use the "Last Accessed Item" option to change the "Stack Size".

isosplx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by isosplx »

heir wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:15 am
Is there an option to freeze or increase battle manpower?
Yes.
Under the "Find Last Accessed Cohort =>" script, you can freeze the "ActiveManpower" pointer.
To increase your Army Size you can change the Value to whatever you desire.

CobraPL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CobraPL »

Unlimited salvage (regular, good, pristine)? I tried to simply CE them, but it looks like address changes and/or is hard to pinpoint.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Not sure I understand the unlimited salvage request either. (I'm barely off the first island so have not seen all game mechanics.)

Is it that people don't want the values to decrease when making new items or something? Or that they want better quality items to forge with? I'm ok personally just messing with the item counts so dont make those generally. (I prefer pointers to values over code modification which prevent changes in my tables.)

ItemQuality, ItemTier is a function of UItemDefinition. You cannot convert an item from one tier or quality to another without changing the definition which would change all of the items similar to it which I try not to hack because that usually not permanent. The best you can do is convert an item from one definition to another by changing its type which has its own issues (like finding those addresses). I tried to change the loot tables to return higher quality loot but experiments didn't really work well as far as I can tell. (Its related to how loot tables work which still have a lot of randomization).

On another note, I create tables I want for me first and share with others. I add features other ask for sometimes just because I see value for myself either now or later (or its trivial to add). I also don't take compensation for this work for a number of reasons (legal, moral, expectations) but thanks for the sentiment.

Tansen334
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tansen334 »

Hey guys I am trying to add perks but can't use last selected character. I get <<Error while scanning for AOB's : GetGameplayStats Error: Not all results found>>

Is there anything i can do to fix this?

ETA: I saw something about it earlier in the thread needing 7.4. I am using that one already