Nioh 2 - The Complete Edition [STEAM]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
alucard450
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Nioh 2 Complete Edition CT

Post by alucard450 »

Any working table for umbracite? The one at the start doesnt work

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

frozen_flame
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by frozen_flame »

thedown1 wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:43 am
got a mouse-over usable item quantity editor, but for the life of me I cannot get it to work with anything else. Tried to get something similar to armor and was able to get the level and such to change, but it would not reflect it in game. I couldn't change effects, but I could change the 'strength' of it. really strange.
Edit: might not work, couldn't get AOB's to work
I used this comsumable.ct. But somehow it's turn error. It's showing Error in line 15 (assert("nioh2.exe"+9B2D51,0F B7 42 04 66 89 41 04)): The bytes at "nioh2.exe"+9B2D51 are not what expected.

How to fix it?

AeroShok999
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AeroShok999 »

Been modding my nioh 2 stats, I got 2 quick questions

1) I have added Grace to my gear and I selected: 0000 : No Skill or Effect without value effect footer P1, since it is a set bonus. This is good?
2) I see some of my perks on my gear has 6710 in the effect footer? Can someone tell me, what 6710 means in effect footer P1?
3) When you add the Ultimate or path of the perks. What do you pick in the effect footer P1?

Please explain,
Thank you

xathu0904
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xathu0904 »

is Guardian Spirit stats editable ?

infrant
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by infrant »

kertias wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:40 pm
Axel wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:05 pm
Any way to edit these values without making the game reset?

Been trying all kind of things but all I manage to do is make the game reload itself.
after resetting the level to 1 freeze the value and load your game, then you can unfreeze it and it stays, just found out after testing it.
so book of reincarnation -> freeze level to 1 -> load -> unfreeze?
I tried that and nothing really happened

ChaosWraithe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ChaosWraithe »

So I used the amrita earned multiplier on one of the tables and something must have gone wrong and now I have 287763319845 amrita, which is a problem.

I'd like to reduce my amrita, but none of the amrita codes on any of the tables actually seems to do anything (and I am changing and freezing the value on the title screen). I also tried scanning for the value myself and changing that, but that also didn't seem to do anything.

Any ideas or solutions?

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

ChaosWraithe wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:09 pm
So I used the amrita earned multiplier on one of the tables and something must have gone wrong and now I have 287763319845 amrita, which is a problem.

I'd like to reduce my amrita, but none of the amrita codes on any of the tables actually seems to do anything (and I am changing and freezing the value on the title screen). I also tried scanning for the value myself and changing that, but that also didn't seem to do anything.

Any ideas or solutions?
You don't need CE for that. Just..die? or better yet, use the branch to leave a mission and lose all of your amrita.

ChaosWraithe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ChaosWraithe »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:17 pm
ChaosWraithe wrote:

Any ideas or solutions?
You don't need CE for that. Just..die? or better yet, use the branch to leave a mission and lose all of your amrita.
That's only your mission amrita, the stored amrita on the map doesn't go with you

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

ChaosWraithe wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:26 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:17 pm
ChaosWraithe wrote:

Any ideas or solutions?
That's only your mission amrita, the stored amrita on the map doesn't go with you
Wait..what? Mission amrita isn't a thing. Its all the same stuff. You go into a mission with however much amrita you currently have, it isn't only what you earn in that mission. Use a branch and when you get sent back to the map it will be at 0. The only way to store amrita is with Ingots.

Edit: I actually just did it myself, just to make sure I haven't gone completely insane in the last 5 minutes.

AeroShok999
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AeroShok999 »

My effect footer says 270F? Is this good?

kraton30
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kraton30 »

I see damage multiplier only effects weapons is can table be updated so damage also effects Onmyo Magic Skills and ninjutsu skill damage values?

KishudarK
Cheater
Cheater

Post by KishudarK »

I can't find the grit special effect on the table, is it called something else in it?

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

Is there away to make gear changes permanent? So that they dont reset after re-start?

battler624@gmail.co
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by battler624@gmail.co »

gunbalde60 wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:25 am
Is there away to make gear changes permanent? So that they dont reset after re-start?
You cant go over the cap otherwise it resets.

TroliusMaximus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TroliusMaximus »

LazyM wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:53 pm
i am sorry for being a noob at this but how do i find the value in game?
Example: (Glory = 12345)
Spoiler
1. Open CE, hook it to the game process,
2. In the game's hub (map screen) menu, use CE to search for "12345" (New Scan)
- If about three address are found, those are probably the addresses for Glory
- If there are more / many more addresses, change the value (e.g., by buying something) and re-scan (Next Scan) until you whittle it down to three-ish

3. Once you're confident you've localised the Glory addresses to as few as possible (the bigger the Glory value, the fewer scans req. -- should not take more than a few), exit to the main menu of the game
4. When in the main menu, change values to the desired Glory amount, on all associated addresses (⚠ don't go crazy-high, like "999999999999999999999999999", as it may cause issues)
5. Load the save file as normal, and the Glory amount should be changed in-game.
I'd also back-up your save (C:\Users\[Admin Name]\Documents\KoeiTecmo\NIOH2\Savedata\[Steam Numbers]\SYSTEMSAVEDATA00) just in case something bugs out -- not that that's ever happened to me while hacking Nioh (only Monster Hunter has done that to me / did the other day, and that's why I issue the advisory). This works for "Amrita" as well, and likely other such values.