z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Acleacius
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Acleacius »

JBennington, either get the tools and extra the data yourself or just download the files posted in this thread a couple pages back. Basically, the data.txt file was the first edited iirc, and it's inside a small rar file.

Edit: Looks like page 12 of this forum thread.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

VirgilSouth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VirgilSouth »

ActionResourceConsumeMultiplier(SpellSlot,0,1) command makes your first level spells dont use slots, so basically - unlimited spells

Tiffany
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tiffany »

I'm not sure what the "Various things you can play around with using the AddBoosts console command:" bit in the OP with the big long list is about. I'm guessing we'd have to create new scripts using those codes replacing those bits in the existing scripts to test them out?

Oh and Zanzer, that Add 100 Attitude script, it adds -100 attitude, which is like the worst it can be. Also my game crashed right after that when I tried to talk to her lol.

And here's a slightly easier to read list of those items -

As for how to use the item spawner, if anyone's having trouble, here's how:
You can change the Hand Crossbow+2 or whatever to something like "Spawn Item (edit script)" so it makes more sense, as you'll be using this to do that. Then edit the script itself. This thing:

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end

local uuid = "b3376ca4-393c-4191-aa67-a02c94d6a236"

local cmdCall = getAddress("cmdCall")
local cmdAddr = getAddress("cmdAddr")
local cmdArgs = getAddress("cmdArgs")
local cmdStr1 = getAddress("cmdStr1")
writePointer(cmdAddr, getAddress("GetHostCharacter"))
executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)
writePointer(cmdAddr, getAddress("GetPosition"))
writePointer(cmdAddr, getAddress("CreateAt"))
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x08, cmdStr1)
writeString(cmdStr1, uuid)
writeBytes(cmdStr1 + #uuid, 0)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x48, 0)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x58, 0)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x68, 0)
{$asm}

[DISABLE]
The only line you should touch, at all, is this one:

local uuid = "b3376ca4-393c-4191-aa67-a02c94d6a236"
Yours will have a different uuid in there. Just change the ID in the quotes to the one you want using the list above. And it's not the thing like ARM_Padded_Body it's the janky looking string. Then after you hit ok just check the box once to spawn it. It'll be spawned at your character's feet. So pick it up.

akillith
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by akillith »

How do you activate the console? I have nowhere to type I've attached the CT to the game process and nothing is happening?

Halliday
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Halliday »

JBennington wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:54 am
First of all, let me say thank you to all of the people out there making these tables.

My question is this, Where do you find the data.txt file once you create the filepath in your BG3 folder. Does it populate automatically next time I boot the game or do I need to copy/paste it from another location?
Make one. Open and copy/paste, save it. Run the game.

druth
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by druth »

akillith wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:52 am
How do you activate the console? I have nowhere to type I've attached the CT to the game process and nothing is happening?
This confused me too. I am used to the classic method of entering "~" and then typing the commands into the box. With cheat engine you click on the box "Console Commands", Click all boxes under the next tier and then " On demand Cheats". The next part is confusing. There is now a list of console commands. I clicked them but they didn't get ticked. I then checked my character and found the commands had been triggered. You can get this by opening the in game log box (on the right). The only thing I haven't seen to work is the respec command. The others are straight forward.

Edit: I got the Respec to work. Once clicked a plus sign appears on the portrait and you can go in and change the class and skills. Other tabs can be viewed but are frozen. Stats are set to default with a 27 point buy. If you have modified these stats, it appears as extra points and once you accept your changes it will set you to the 27 point default. It won't let you leave with your ill gotten gains. You'll have to modify your stats again. This does work, though your original class is shown on the "N" display though your respected class seemed valid in all other ways. This was invaluable for getting rid of my warlock's broken Devi'ls Sight (not implemented yet in the game) and replacing it with Repelling Blast.
Last edited by druth on Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

methos2523
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by methos2523 »

loving all the work you guys are doing here

i'm having a problem with loading the cheat table though, when i try the "console commands" toggle, i get a message saying "Script error in line 16: this instruction can''t be compiled: align 10"

I'm using Z's uploaded table from tonight labeled update 12... anyone got any suggestions?

Acleacius
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Acleacius »

methos2523, the only thing I can think of is check to make sure your using the newest Cheat Engine version.

Secondly, the first official patch has been redeployed on Steam and GOG. There's a good chance some adjustments might need to be made.
Last edited by Acleacius on Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tiffany
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tiffany »

akillith wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:52 am
Copy one of the existing ones, edit the script, change it to one of the ones listed (at whatever number or value or whatever you want), run the script. It's a really complex confusing way of doing it, but it works.

For instance, select "Add 100 Max Health" and copy/paste, so now you have two instances of it. Change the name of it to something more appropriate. Then double click where it says <script>. You should see this:

[ENABLE]
{$lua}

local uuid = "IncreaseMaxHP(100)"

writePointer(cmdAddr, getAddress("AddBoosts"))
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x18, cmdStr1)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x28, 0)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x38, 0)
{$asm}
assert(true)
[DISABLE]
The only line you should mess with is this one:

local uuid = "IncreaseMaxHP(100)"
You change that to enter the console code. After you change it you just hit ok and click the box to run it.

For instance, you could have one named like "Resist slashing, piercing, bludgeoning" then do it like so:

[ENABLE]
{$lua}

local uuid = "Resistance(Slashing,Resistant);Resistance(Piercing,Resistant);Resistance(Bludgeoning,Resistant)"

{$asm}
assert(true)
[DISABLE]
The ; seems to be a delimiter that makes it do a new line of console commands so you can do more than one. You could feasibly set up one to just give you all the stuff you want in one click. Since these are, in fact, not permanent though they're purported as such.

Oh and the spell slot one, I did mine like

[ENABLE]
{$lua}

local uuid = "ActionResource(SpellSlot,1,2);ActionResource(SpellSlot,4,3);ActionResource(SpellSlot,4,4);ActionResource(SpellSlot,4,5)"

{$asm}
assert(true)
[DISABLE]
I forget if I had to add any to 1. But if the dots don't show right you can add more until they're all wrong then do negative however many it is to remove them, then add them back at 4 so the squares look all nice. Though I guess most people will probably do some crazy high number so they don't have to mess with slots anymore.

Anyway, that's how you do it. You just change that one value. Stuff like this...

UnlockSpell(Shout_SpeakWithAnimals)
UnlockSpell(Projectile_ScorchingRay)
UnlockSpell(Target_MistyStep)

The names for those are in the Spell_* txt files in the shared.pak. Shared.pak\Public\Shared\Stats\Generated\Data to be precise. Use this thing to extract it: [Link]

jhl1989
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jhl1989 »

deleted
Last edited by jhl1989 on Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

jhl1989
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jhl1989 »

Delted
Last edited by jhl1989 on Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

jhl1989
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jhl1989 »

RubberMonkey wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:28 pm
Zanzer wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:25 pm
Alright guys. SunBeam and I have been having a lot of fun dissecting this game engine. We've discovered various functions such as the in-game console commands. I've added hooks to my table to let you do a lot of the stuff you're currently playing around with inside of the unpacked files. You can add spells, tags, statuses, abilities, points, etc. to your character.

Even managed to implement an Object Spawner. This will let you spawn any game object using its UUID. You can find all of the various UUIDs of equipment, items, furniture, etc. within the unpacked files. If someone wants to compile the list inside of a PasteBin, I can post a link to it for all to reference.

Happy cheating all.
Thank you for all the work you do!
You mean a pastebin like this?
[Link]
Have you found any rare/unique items? Scrolled through the list and have only seen normal or enchanted (+1 +2) items.

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

I got everything working. Thank you so much and the cape physics are pretty rad. I'll have to go through all the options with the table to see what can be edited. Right now what I am after is two things. Huge amounts of damage. (Think the hundreds of thousands) and Rare/Unique Weapons. (Think Rain Staff). I also want to see if there's a way we can modify weapons or add modifiers to a weapon roll. For example, a 1d4 Dart. Would we be able to modify it to do 10d10 damage and add like Lightning Element to it. I don't have the expertise or know-how to pull this off. So it'd be neat if someone knew what to look for to get this accomplished.

Also some of the perma-cheats changes don't stick. The adding lightning damage for example is only temporary. If anyone wishes to pursue what I've requested, let me know. I'll do what I can to help out. Thanks so much for the work on the table.

jhl1989
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jhl1989 »

GUIDE TO ITEM SPAWNER
1. Copy the list of items from here...

...to notepad or better notepad++ and have it open.

2. Once you have the game and table running, click on the boxes, in the following order, next to..
>Console Commands
>Register Commands
>Item Spawner

3. Next to the “Spawn Hand Crossbow +2“ double click on the word “script”

4. A small window should open. Go to the item list you copied to notepad and copy the string if code of the item/weapon/armor you want to spawn, even with the hyphens (-).
*Note that there are no unique/rare weapons or armor in the list. Don't ask me where they are, I’m as clueless as you.

5. Go back to the small window and paste the code in between “ ”.
*Note for any unwanted spaces within the “ “. You don't want to break your save game.

6. Press “Okay” and the small window should close.
*Note that the name for the item (Crossbow+2) won’t change despite changing the code, don’t worry and ignore it.

7. Check the box next to "Spawn Hand Crossbow +2" and a clock icon should quickly appear and disappear.

8. Item should be dropped on the feet of your character
Last edited by jhl1989 on Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

movepoint
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by movepoint »

Is there a command for adding proficiency like heavy armor?

EDIT: Found it: Proficitency(HeavyArmor)
Last edited by movepoint on Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.