Far Cry 5 Megathread - EAC Bypass & Table Compilation

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
FeralFaith
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Far Cry 5 Megathread (EAC Protected)

Post by FeralFaith »

xICEMANx117 wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:57 pm
So wait, a bypass has been found but the ONLY way to get a working Table/Trainer is going to be paying for it?
How did you even get to that assertion?!

SunBeam says : The sky is blue.

xICEMANx117 says : WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN TEH SKY IS RED?! THIS IS UNTHINKABLE :p

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

FrankwiththeBlammer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by FrankwiththeBlammer »

I am very much a sucker for this game, i cant stop playing it. i just want to be able to play without restriction

nettykins
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nettykins »

I'm excited for the release. thanks sunbeam!

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:26 pm
Lol. Admit it you're a sucker for this game/engine :D Started looking a bit at the structures. I understand Dunia is a CryEngine modification, just not sure to which extent. Would I be able to map out stuff just like with CryEngine's SDK? Dig in for a SystemGlobalEnvironment pointer and map out all core structures? I especially find useful the AI ones :D

Share anything you got; I remember you said you have something on it :P
I do like the engine, however I've been stonewalled by this AC... It's been a while since I've fought a decent AC. PunkBuster and VAC have really made me soft... I'm hoping you'll be posting all kinds of juicy information on it.

LazerPazer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LazerPazer »

Soooo what about tables and how to Fuck Ubi's!&!&

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

gir489 wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:35 pm
I'm hoping you'll be posting all kinds of juicy information on it.
You'll be amazed by the stupidity of this bypass. Can't say much on the lines of: hooks, ObCallbacks, drivers, generic approaches. CH seems to have one they probably paid for. And yes, I can safely assume this, as Caliber doesn't have the level of a kernel coder; he could barely understand how I reversed their trainer engine back in the days and use any forum user_id to get trainers - looked as if someone else downloaded the trainer, not me, so a lot of false accusation were running around and people who paid legit got pissed :D - not to mention their methods of catching leakers started failing at some point; RES released a lot of their trainers for free till we got to an understanding; so yes, from the perspective of a semi-coder and reverser, I am confident whatever they have is not (completely) his work.

Be back later with the release :) Time to head home and eat first. I'm willing to post how I thought it and how I got into doing it :P Perseverance.

FuckCH
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FuckCH »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:32 pm
Will you look at this fuck? :) I find hilarious his assumptions :D

1) I am not working with BooBoo in some convoluted way, me doing reversing, him the trainers and we split the profit :D It would be too little to help either of us. The paradox here is if my work benefits people who sell trainers for a living, leave me out. I already mentioned I do this for fun and the challenge of it. There's nothing in it for me. I mean.. I just dissed 20$ for myself sending it over to FRF instead, yet I would split profits with a trainer maker? :D Hilarious.

2) Yes, CH "found it first" and I admit: I stole it from Caliber's video :) That's how I did it ;)

3) RE means reverse-engineering. And it involves looking under the hood of your target, thus working with tools reversers use FOR CRACKING as well. It's called a debugger. Wait, CE has one and you use it as well. But no, you're not a cracker, no, no.. And yes, I admit using hacks/cracks, same as you clueless fuck use a pirated version of Windows. But that doesn't count, right? You should be fucking thankful reversers exist, you non-appreciative piece of crap.

To the brainless CH adept: you're famous now, mrpayday. Yet another sample of free advertising for CH (there's no negative advertising, right?).
That toxicity started with their co-founder, Chris. It's his douchebag attitude that the others eat up.

xICEMANx117
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xICEMANx117 »

FeralFaith wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:28 pm
xICEMANx117 wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:57 pm
So wait, a bypass has been found but the ONLY way to get a working Table/Trainer is going to be paying for it?
How did you even get to that assertion?!

SunBeam says : The sky is blue.

xICEMANx117 says : WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN TEH SKY IS RED?! THIS IS UNTHINKABLE :p
LOL im guessing you didnt read my other post?

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

Gee, sure is a lot of shitposting around here.

FanLomx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FanLomx »

I was a long time CH user, going back to 2006. I stopped being a member a couple years ago because of how openly hostel the guys that run that place are towards paying customers. My last straw was after 10 years of being a paying customer I asked my first question to customer service, and from the start was getting rude aggressive responses. At the end of the chat it ask me to rate the chat experience. I gave it a bad rating. 2 min later I get a private message sent to my inbox bitching about giving a bad rating. I was done after that.

HardRom
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by HardRom »

gir489 wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:24 pm
Gee, sure is a lot of shitposting around here.
It's due to us all waiting....
</sh!tpost>

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

It's gir489's fault that I now have to test something out :)) Figured I can probably do it in less patches :D Won't take long, as I have the files ready :P

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:34 pm
It's gir489's fault that I now have to test something out :)) Figured I can probably do it in less patches :D Won't take long, as I have the files ready :P
"A product that is late, is late for a little while, but a product that sucks, will suck forever" ~ Gabe Newell.

Perfection takes time.

navyguy21
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by navyguy21 »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:05 pm

Be back later with the release :) Time to head home and eat first.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

navyguy21 wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:40 pm
SunBeam wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:05 pm

Be back later with the release :) Time to head home and eat first.