Control - AWE patch (DX12) +? (table Update6)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
dankew1
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Control +14 (table Update4.1)

Post by dankew1 »

hello is there any chance of getting an all weapons all abilities unlocker?
dont want to play the whole game to start having fun :D

edit: i just tried the ignore material option its visually working in game but i just end up crafting the weapon/mod an endless number of times and nothing is actually crafted

edit2: never mind it was because my personal mods exceeded the quota somehow

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

Bumping.

Expeditions Update came out last night.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

TemptingIcarus wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:26 am
Bumping.

Expeditions Update came out last night.
somehow it seems the weapon/personal mods equipped got messed up everytime I load a save game after this patch....?

anyway:
Update4.2
- updated the table for the Expedition patch (0.0.292.5735), specifically ignore ability points, updated one of the injection point.
- updated enable. added another injection point to ensure undead would work without the need to entering battle once first.

HibikiRekka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HibikiRekka »

Cielos wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:12 pm
Update4.2
- updated the table for the Expedition patch (0.0.292.5735), specifically ignore ability points, updated one of the injection point.
- updated enable. added another injection point to ensure undead would work without the need to entering battle once first.

Hi, could you take a look at the ignore $ / materials? It seems to visually display, but doesn't do anything when I click on mods/weapon upgrades

edit: undead doesn't seem to be doing anything either. I've upgraded health via abilities if that makes any difference.

edit 2: more info for the health one, any damage I take seems to leave me with a sliver of health (even the enemies of the first fight on a new save), which then any further damage I take kills me outright. If I set the Float value to something really high like 10000, hits sometimes go to the sliver of health and sometimes go to max health, which can still kill if they go through.
Last edited by HibikiRekka on Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Control - Expedition patch (0.0.292.5735) +14 (table Update4.2)

Post by TemptingIcarus »

Table isn't working for me.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

TemptingIcarus wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:45 pm
Table isn't working for me.
how does it not working for you? please specified..
HibikiRekka wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:37 pm
[...]
Hi, could you take a look at the ignore $ / materials? It seems to visually display, but doesn't do anything when I click on mods/weapon upgrades

edit: undead doesn't seem to be doing anything either. I've upgraded health via abilities if that makes any difference.

edit 2: more info for the health one, any damage I take seems to leave me with a sliver of health (even the enemies of the first fight on a new save), which then any further damage I take kills me outright. If I set the Float value to something really high like 10000, hits sometimes go to the sliver of health and sometimes go to max health, which can still kill if they go through.
for the "ignore $ / materials" script:
make sure the number of mods you owned haven't exceeded the quota yet.
that means you should constantly deconstruct the mods you don't need in order to free up spaces for new mods.

for the "undead" script:
I tested on a save where I've max health upgrade.
the default min health for the undead script is 0.5, means that your health would stop decreasing at half of your max health. so the "sliver of health" is normal by default.
now if you set to 10000, the "sliver of health" should never appears, as the "undead" script itself is the same since the game released, the problem might be the player filter isn't working properly as the new "non-combat player fetch" could be fetching a wrong pointer, which makes the script unstable.
below is a replacement of the "enable" script that removed the recent "non-combat player fetch", see if it fixes the problem.
as I was typing and re-read the codes, I found the problem. I missed an offset...
I've uploaded the table with the "fix", see if the new update fix this problem.

HibikiRekka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HibikiRekka »

Cielos wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:44 am
for the "ignore $ / materials" script:
make sure the number of mods you owned haven't exceeded the quota yet.
that means you should constantly deconstruct the mods you don't need in order to free up spaces for new mods.

for the "undead" script:
I tested on a save where I've max health upgrade.
the default min health for the undead script is 0.5, means that your health would stop decreasing at half of your max health. so the "sliver of health" is normal by default.
now if you set to 10000, the "sliver of health" should never appears, as the "undead" script itself is the same since the game released, the problem might be the player filter isn't working properly as the new "non-combat player fetch" could be fetching a wrong pointer, which makes the script unstable.
below is a replacement of the "enable" script that removed the recent "non-combat player fetch", see if it fixes the problem.
as I was typing and re-read the codes, I found the problem. I missed an offset...
I've uploaded the table with the "fix", see if the new update fix this problem.
So I can confirm the undead script is working perfectly now, but I'm still having issues with the "ignore $ / materials" script. By quota I'm assuming you mean the weapon mods xx/24 and personal mods xx/24? It seems to work with the a new save but not my existing save. I'm at 16/24 wep mods and 06/24 personal mods but it doesn't do anything on my existing save. There's also the option to upgrade grip (I'm only like 4 hours in) which also is unable to be crafted.

edit: I think I found the cause, but I don't how to fix it. When I started my save yesterday, I used the previous version of this table which happened to work on this version for most items, including a functioning "ignore $ / materials" script. What was weird was that I could craft way past the quota for both the weapon and personal mods in one go.

I just tried this with the new save and new table, and it also seems to have allowed crafting way past the quota in one go, but locked after closing and reopening the game so I think the problem may be due to somehow crafting past the quota initially, and the game thinks I am now past the quota even when I am not.

Could I bother you to look into this if possible?

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

HibikiRekka wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:32 am
[...]

So I can confirm the undead script is working perfectly now, but I'm still having issues with the "ignore $ / materials" script. By quota I'm assuming you mean the weapon mods xx/24 and personal mods xx/24? It seems to work with the a new save but not my existing save. I'm at 16/24 wep mods and 06/24 personal mods but it doesn't do anything on my existing save. There's also the option to upgrade grip (I'm only like 4 hours in) which also is unable to be crafted.

edit: I think I found the cause, but I don't how to fix it. When I started my save yesterday, I used the previous version of this table which happened to work on this version for most items, including a functioning "ignore $ / materials" script. What was weird was that I could craft way past the quota for both the weapon and personal mods in one go.

I just tried this with the new save and new table, and it also seems to have allowed crafting way past the quota in one go, but locked after closing and reopening the game so I think the problem may be due to somehow crafting past the quota initially, and the game thinks I am now past the quota even when I am not.

Could I bother you to look into this if possible?

found the problem. it's just a defected filter, which is responsible to trick the game to think you have the requirement material that you don't actually own (when you don't have an material, the game would remove its object) when you actually craft.
the reason you can do it in one go, is because the temp material object for crafting would be created on entering crafting menu, and be destroyed only when exiting the crafting menu.
so, when you have all the materials you need when entering the craft menu, as long as their quantity are > 0, you can keep on crafting, but once you exit and re-enter, the game won't create the object for the material you don't own (quantity == 0). in this case, although my script can still make the game thinks you have enough materials to craft on-enter, but when you actually craft something, without the said trick mentioned above, the game would still think you don't have enough materials and craft nothing instead.

so:
Update4.4
- updated ignore $ / materials. turns out one of the filter isn't reusable on the Expedition patch. updated that filter, plus took the chance to changed the algorithm a bit: instead of raising the visual amounts of your currency/materials to the requirement, now the visual requirement would be lowered to the amount you owned, to avoid the occasional messing up of the ability points' visual amount.
re-download and test, hopefully it would fix the problem.

EDIT:
also, I only tested the script on crafting level 5 mods.
2 things you can test if you have time:
1. test it on lower level mods.
2. test it on upgrading/creating weapons without the required materials.

especially, the test 2., as I've changed algorithm a bit, maybe it won't work properly on upgrading/creating weapons.

thanks in advance.

HibikiRekka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HibikiRekka »

Cielos wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:15 am
also, I only tested the script on crafting level 5 mods.
2 things you can test if you have time:
1. test it on lower level mods.
2. test it on upgrading/creating weapons without the required materials.

especially, the test 2., as I've changed algorithm a bit, maybe it won't work properly on upgrading/creating weapons.

thanks in advance.
I can confirm that for just the mods, it seems to be fixed, at least for the level 5 mods, I will test the lower levels when I have time. See edit

The weapon upgrade/crafting I can confirm does not work, as I was looking to upgrade grip as I mentioned earlier. Some of the materials/money say 0/0 required which I assume is part of the change you made so that's probably not a concern. If upgrading doesn't work, I would assume crafting doesn't either.

edit: Okay, did a quick start up run to when mods/abilities are unlocked. The 0/0 thing may actually be a problem. It seems that if all of the required components (money and materials) for a mod say 0/0, then it won't work at all, but if at least one doesn't (it displays as 1/1) then it crafts properly. Of the mod levels, 1-4 seem to have some that have all 0/0, some with mix between 0/0 and 1/1. Level 5 always has some at 1/1 which is why it was craftable. Was able to craft scatter though, which is weird, although it may be because I did that before using up the money/resources already present. Will run again to check.

edit 2: yep, was able to craft scatter only cause my actual components were enough. Once I used it up, crafting was blocked. Correction for the mods, it seems level 1 works, though 2-4 don't. It seems that if you use up all of your components/money at level 1, House Memory will display as 0/0 and disable upgrading to higher mod tiers, as well as disabling refreshes.
Last edited by HibikiRekka on Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:09 am, edited 5 times in total.

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Control - Expedition patch (0.0.292.5735) +14 (table Update4.4)

Post by TemptingIcarus »

I got the table working, I accidentally launched the non-DX11 version of the game.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

HibikiRekka wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:14 am
[...]
I can confirm that for just the mods, it seems to be fixed, at least for the level 5 mods, I will test the lower levels when I have time. See edit

The weapon upgrade/crafting I can confirm does not work, as I was looking to upgrade grip as I mentioned earlier. Some of the materials/money say 0/0 required which I assume is part of the change you made so that's probably not a concern. If upgrading doesn't work, I would assume crafting doesn't either.

edit: Okay, did a quick start up run to when mods/abilities are unlocked. The 0/0 thing may actually be a problem. It seems that if all of the required components (money and materials) for a mod say 0/0, then it won't work at all, but if at least one doesn't (it displays as 1/1) then it crafts properly. Of the mod levels, 1-4 seem to have some that have all 0/0, some with mix between 0/0 and 1/1. Level 5 always has some at 1/1 which is why it was craftable. Was able to craft scatter though, which is weird, although it may be because I did that before using up the money/resources already present. Will run again to check.
ah, I'll revert back to the original approach then.
but I gotta run soon. will update the table later.

thanks for the testing.
TemptingIcarus wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:23 am
I got the table working, I accidentally launched the non-DX11 version of the game.
:P

HibikiRekka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HibikiRekka »

Cielos wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:48 am

thanks for the testing.
No problem, thanks for working on the table so quickly.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

HibikiRekka wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:12 am
[...]
you're welcome..
I was just killing time so that I won't go insane....

anyway, attached is a testing ignore $/materials script. just copy and paste to your table.
you have to activate the enable script from the main table first, just remember NOT to activate the ignore $/materials script from the main table.
then after you enter a base, press numpad0 and numpad+ together to activate the script, than enter the craft menu. after you've done crafting, press numpad0 and numpad- together to deactivate the script before you exit the craft menu.
just test around and report.
note that it may have the visual glitch of having massive ability points. just ignore it. it'll revert back to your actual points after a while.

I won't be available til at least Wednesday, if I'm fortunate...
so.... good luck!
Attachments
Control_DX11 icm_test.CT
testing script
(10.05 KiB) Downloaded 52 times

HibikiRekka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HibikiRekka »

Cielos wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:00 am
HibikiRekka wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:12 am
[...]
you're welcome..
I was just killing time so that I won't go insane....

anyway, attached is a testing ignore $/materials script. just copy and paste to your table.
you have to activate the enable script from the main table first, just remember NOT to activate the ignore $/materials script from the main table.
then after you enter a base, press numpad0 and numpad+ together to activate the script, than enter the craft menu. after you've done crafting, press numpad0 and numpad- together to deactivate the script before you exit the craft menu.
just test around and report.
note that it may have the visual glitch of having massive ability points. just ignore it. it'll revert back to your actual points after a while.

I won't be available til at least Wednesday, if I'm fortunate...
so.... good luck!
Don't know when you're going to end up seeing this, but mostly good news, the script is functional for mods and questionable for weapons.

There is a bug of sorts though, which may or may not be from this script. From the earlier version of the script/table, and this version since you said you reverted, it seems you can craft/upgrade weapons before they're supposed to be unlocked. I was able to craft spin, scatter, and pierce an entire story section early. What was weird on top of that was when I crafted pierce, it overwrote my scatter so I didn't have access to scatter. When I upgraded pierce (which the upgrade was also unlocked earlier than guides say), it remained separate from my existing pierce, giving me one at level 1, another at level 2. I'm going to see if upgrading scatter will revert my pierce lvl 1 back to scatter. I don't know if I'm supposed to be able to see the option early, but crafting it early may have screwed with my save.

edit: I've gotten to the part where I'm supposed to be able to upgrade scatter, but the option's not even showing up so I may have completely fucked the save, ah well.

edit 2: stockpiled a bunch of upgrades and the charge unlock and backed up my save to see what would happen. Really weird, upgrading pierce will give a third pierce, this one at level 3. Trying to upgrade the others will say it upgrades (the upgrade confirm screen), but looking in my inventory it displays as still the original level. I have absolutely no clue what the hell's going on here.

edit 3: the order of what I'm upgrading and unlocking or whatever's in the first slot may be doing something wonky, setting spin as slot 1 gun caused me to have 2 spins (or is it cause I tried to upgrade spin, idk), and grip upgraded when I clicked a different option. I'll upload my save cause this is just weird.
Pic of bug
Attachments
weird_save.zip
Pass: 12345
(254.63 KiB) Downloaded 27 times
Last edited by HibikiRekka on Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

Luke76bg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Control - Expedition patch (0.0.292.5735) +14 (table Update4.4)

Post by Luke76bg »

it would be possible to stop timer in the expeditions missions ?