Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (Steam) (Release Version)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Airavat
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Airavat »

[QUOTE="VirgilSouth, post: 45594, member: 3809"]Little tip for everyone who expand max power level for multiclass by any method (edit gamefiles or using script) to not get doubling ability bug - u should take all abilities on last levelup when u should spend points for both classes or take all abilites as soon as posible and then zeroing unneccesary ability points[/QUOTE]

Hey can you explain exactly what you mean by "doubling ability bug"?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

VirgilSouth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VirgilSouth »

[QUOTE="Airavat, post: 45756, member: 10421"]Hey can you explain exactly what you mean by "doubling ability bug"?[/QUOTE]

When u cheat ability points on levelup where u have 1 point for both classes learned abilities double and you get pairs of same abilities which means at least annoying visual bug in quickbar

Anglican
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anglican »

Wish that Sailor Xp table works on the steam version

weird032
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by weird032 »

[QUOTE="Vee_, post: 45733, member: 1174"]I already found Sailor Experience + Other Stats if you hover your mouse on each sailor, i create this table with GoG version.

Here is mya [URL='https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/pillars-of-eternity-ii-deadfire-steam-release-version.6732/post-45553'][B]script[/B][/URL][/QUOTE]

Thanks, although the SELECTED SAILOR doesn't quite work even if I activated the Mono features, the master script did and my crew are masters of whatever assigned tasked after gaining experience like going through a storm (auto leveling them to 100)

[MEDIA=imgur]bdR9UIp[/MEDIA]
Last edited by weird032 on Sun May 13, 2018 11:41 am, edited 3 times in total.

Zozinhu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zozinhu »

Is it possible to change the skill points? I can't fint the value

Airavat
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Airavat »

[QUOTE="VirgilSouth, post: 45757, member: 3809"]When u cheat ability points on levelup where u have 1 point for both classes learned abilities double and you get pairs of same abilities which means at least annoying visual bug in quickbar[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm guessing if you simply add abilities via console commands you shouldn't get this problem?

VirgilSouth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VirgilSouth »

[QUOTE="Airavat, post: 45767, member: 10421"]Thanks for the quick reply. I'm guessing if you simply add abilities via console commands you shouldn't get this problem?[/QUOTE]

Yes you shouldn't

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

[QUOTE="Zozinhu, post: 45765, member: 6252"]Is it possible to change the skill points? I can't fint the value[/QUOTE]

Skills can be edited via the Character Editor.

jesjames79
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jesjames79 »

All I can say DrummerIX is that the handful of you Master Scripters are inspiring and make the most amazing Tables. I am slowly learning all of this and I thank and appreciate you all!

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vee_ »

[QUOTE="weird032, post: 45763, member: 12602"]Thanks, although the SELECTED SAILOR doesn't quite work even if I activated the Mono features, the master script did and my crew are masters of whatever assigned tasked after gaining experience like going through a storm (auto leveling them to 100)

[MEDIA=imgur]bdR9UIp[/MEDIA][/QUOTE]

NICE!!! ;)

As for the selected sailor script maybe you should hover on one of the sailors first and then activate the script

EDIT:

Looks like, accidently, i tick "Activating this entry activates it's children" in the table. Before you Freeze/Activate the Group right click on it then untick "Activating this entry activates it's children". You can't use Selected Sailor script because Master Ranks script is active at the same time. Table updated with disabled "Activating this entry activates it's children". Sorry.
Last edited by Vee_ on Sun May 13, 2018 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vee_ »

[QUOTE="jesjames79, post: 45781, member: 11011"]All I can say DrummerIX is that the handful of you Master Scripters are inspiring and make the most amazing Tables. I am slowly learning all of this and I thank and appreciate you all![/QUOTE]

Well then, go get those codes and have fun with it ;)

Vaeranimi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vaeranimi »

Thanks for the update! :)

draw95
Cheater
Cheater

Post by draw95 »

request for one cheat please if you can. It's for the faster movement in city not in battle.

hedop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hedop »

How exactly does the Ability Point on Level up option work? Does it only populate on a level up when I'm in the level up screen of one my characters?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

[QUOTE="hedop, post: 45894, member: 1289"]How exactly does the Ability Point on Level up option work? Does it only populate on a level up when I'm in the level up screen of one my characters?[/QUOTE]

Yes