Story of Seasons Friends of Mineral Town (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
shortcake
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Story of Seasons Friends of Mineral Town (Steam)

Post by shortcake »

Chaos2099 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:07 pm
Tried with a fresh save. and bum rushed to 75 gifts with the goddess. used harvest goddess gift cheat, tool slot edit(traveler stone), time to swap to Saturday then sleep for Sunday with Lou, Lou showed up at my house, I went to the Inn at 8. Lou just talking again, no recipe.. Tried gifts to raise affection, no avail.
I tried this with a fresh save too and it didn't work for me either, but I'm not sure if we still need the kitchen/tools for her to share the recipes? That's the only other thing I could think of for the fresh save, but I took a break for a bit because I was getting bummed, haha.

The only other thing I could want for the table is an "all recipes" code, due to this issue with Lou. I'm really thankful for all the codes that have been shared here, and I feel kinda greedy asking for more, I'm just not sure how to fix this myself. It could even just be an issue with the steam version (or we're just really not remembering some requirement she has?) but I haven't seen anyone else here confirm their Lou is working or not.

EDIT: Ok so in my case, it turns out I’m just a huge moron haha. I was so worried about Lou not giving out recipes, but I never actually used my kitchen yet. After cooking a few things and checking back with her, I got a recipe. I am so sorry for making so many messages when it was such a simple fix!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by shortcake on Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chaos2099
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Chaos2099 »

shortcake wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:12 pm
Chaos2099 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:07 pm
Tried with a fresh save. and bum rushed to 75 gifts with the goddess. used harvest goddess gift cheat, tool slot edit(traveler stone), time to swap to Saturday then sleep for Sunday with Lou, Lou showed up at my house, I went to the Inn at 8. Lou just talking again, no recipe.. Tried gifts to raise affection, no avail.
I tried this with a fresh save too and it didn't work for me either, but I'm not sure if we still need the kitchen/tools for her to share the recipes? That's the only other thing I could think of for the fresh save, but I took a break for a bit because I was getting bummed, haha.

The only other thing I could want for the table is an "all recipes" code, due to this issue with Lou. I'm really thankful for all the codes that have been shared here, and I feel kinda greedy asking for more, I'm just not sure how to fix this myself. It could even just be an issue with the steam version (or we're just really not remembering some requirement she has?) but I haven't seen anyone else here confirm their Lou is working or not.

I have them utensils up to the whisk. I have seen videos of people getting the recipes, they just walk up and talk to her but I am not sure if maybe you are right about another requirement, though every site says to speak with her.

I agree with you though, I was being greedy before. We need to be able to get the 10 recipes out of Lou somehow, hard to search on when she won't give even one of them up haha

Update: I believe you must collect and cook the ten prerequisite recipes to have Lou teach you on Sundays. I never cooked Zaru Soba, after doing so I was given the first recipe too. :)

Rversse
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Rversse »

Anyone know why when I pickup a honey, it show 2 slot in my bag? The one is the real item and another one make a game crash if I move it. Also when I enable pickup item multiplier to harvest my veggie, it didnt arrange in one slot, it just fill another slot with 2 stack each item. Already set max item on bag before harvesting my veggie.

EDIT: I think Carry XXX Item on Bag that cause my game crash when I pickup a honey.

Chaos2099
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Chaos2099 »

Rversse wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:51 pm
Anyone know why when I pickup a honey, it show 2 slot in my bag? The one is the real item and another one make a game crash if I move it. Also when I enable pickup item multiplier to harvest my veggie, it didnt arrange in one slot, it just fill another slot with 2 stack each item. Already set max item on bag before harvesting my veggie.

EDIT: I think Carry XXX Item on Bag that cause my game crash when I pickup a honey.
When I tried that, it worked okay for me. Maybe you should load a previous save and try again?

fhcorn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fhcorn »

Rversse wrote:

This happened to me too. One honey is (1) and the other honey is (0) in my inventory. In my confusion, I tried to ship the (0) honey, and the game crashed. Load the same file, pick the honey again, and the same thing happened in my inventory.

What I did is change the (0) honey to a different Item ID and multiplier it to 1. That works.

Turtle
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Turtle »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:30 pm
Turtle wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:10 pm
Is there a way to automate all animal needs, like feed/brush/talk?

The stardew ultimate cheat menu does it with a hotkey system, as well as water all fields.
What else is there to do in the game? Aren't these tasks the point of the farming portion of the game?

I will not be working on this, but if someone else wants too, then more power to them.
I hear ya, I guess the constant brushing and talking thing always bothered me in these game for some reason, lol.

myff
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by myff »

help....can't seem to enable the table on “Compatibility Mode” (the new update for people who cant run the game at launch) :(

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

myff wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:17 am
help....can't seem to enable the table on “Compatibility Mode” (the new update for people who cant run the game at launch) :(
If I had to guess, I'd say the exe is named differently for the compatibility mode version than whats in the scripts

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

A minor update, but probably my last one unless something is broken. I fixed a small problem with not able to enable the Item Gain Multiplier with a large Custom Max Bag Size. I also reworked the Set Max Crop Quality and made it a separate entry. I think this fixes things with every crop going to a new inventory slot with the old option. I tested this moving items in your bag with the Move 1 function and also picking up crops ready to harvest. Let me know of any other issues with the options you may find. Enjoy the game and the table!

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

myff wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:17 am
They changed some code and it's not finding the RunSpeed AOB. Not sure if I will look at it, but maybe tomorrow.

Rversse
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Rversse »

fhcorn wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:58 am
Rversse wrote:

This happened to me too. One honey is (1) and the other honey is (0) in my inventory. In my confusion, I tried to ship the (0) honey, and the game crashed. Load the same file, pick the honey again, and the same thing happened in my inventory.

What I did is change the (0) honey to a different Item ID and multiplier it to 1. That works.
Is honey (0) showed up on the next days? If that happen, I would never pick a honey for a while. I always crash after move that honey (0), but when I drink it, nothing happen and the honey (0) is still there. Also disabling Carry XXX Item option after loading the game make it crash when pickup a honey. Other hacks is working.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Turtle wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:01 am
I hear ya, I guess the constant brushing and talking thing always bothered me in these game for some reason, lol.
I think you can hire the Nature Sprites for these menial tasks and use the Infinite Days Left and No Friendship Decrease options and they should do it every day for you.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Rversse wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:59 am
Is honey (0) showed up on the next days? If that happen, I would never pick a honey for a while. I always crash after move that honey (0), but when I drink it, nothing happen and the honey (0) is still there. Also disabling Carry XXX Item option after loading the game make it crash when pickup a honey. Other hacks is working.
Not sure what caused it, but you can try using the Highlighted Bag Item Editor and change the stats to something else or perhaps another item. Make sure Quantity is 1 or more. If it's not a crop,make sure Crop Quality is 255; otherwise it cannot be over 4. Change the Item ID to another item if it helps.

HidE
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by HidE »

Turtle wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:01 am
DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:30 pm
Turtle wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:10 pm
Is there a way to automate all animal needs, like feed/brush/talk?

The stardew ultimate cheat menu does it with a hotkey system, as well as water all fields.
What else is there to do in the game? Aren't these tasks the point of the farming portion of the game?

I will not be working on this, but if someone else wants too, then more power to them.
If you get the address for the animal affection/love then there's a lot of them you can edit, as this video will show animal if already feeded the day before, is already talk, brush, care(milk/shaved), produce type(s, m, l, g, p, x), etc.

For example : [StaminaBasePtr]-6290 = animal barn 1 affection
-2 = Talk, -3 = Brush, +D = is Feeded, +24 = Care, -4 = is Crown, -8 = Maturity, +8 = Production.
+4 = extra love, +34 = is pregnant, +38 = time to breed, +50 = color/type, +54 = Wool regrow, +20 = Graze (time outside).
+2c (4 bytes) = Produce type 0-5 and 0xFFFFFFFF Default.

HidE
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by HidE »

Anyway for feeding bin(maybe already there).

[StaminaBasePtr]-79B4 = Coop Feed bin (max 255)
[StaminaBasePtr]-6764 = Barn Feed bin (max 65535)

Each feed bin = 2^(#feed bin-1)
Total feed bin = (2^#feed bin) - 1