Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
MzJ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam)

Post by MzJ »

gradius12 wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:54 am
in the minigame the affinity you get are added to the points but how and why i dont know and since you need a certain amount of affinity (~50 each mood lvl) ahh just thinking about it makes my head hurt
which minigame are you talking about? the bed one?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

maybe cheat.h.appens or fearlessrevolution will figure it out

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

the whole heart to heart the talking outside and the bed one

allallmagus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by allallmagus »

gradius12 wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:58 am
the whole heart to heart the talking outside and the bed one
I have "Share the bed" with Alice but not other . You ??? Game limit ONE GIRL???

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

i wish i could figure out if the crafting food from rulid the applecheesepie does influence it or the animas

@allallmagus i have triggered silica lis alice and asuna but i wish i would know where the trigger part in the adresses is

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

i found a little bybass for the points gaining but if you dont change the camera when talking with your partner( world food and fighting option) the talking bar on the lower part doesnt decrease so much

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

tried it with eugeo right now and triggered it too and the bar was still a lot full

MzJ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MzJ »

gradius12 wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:17 am
tried it with eugeo right now and triggered it too and the bar was still a lot full
What were your steps before triggering it? Did you force raise the mood lvls to 5? or did you do it to 4 and then legit raise it to 5?

So far it doesn't trigger for me if i force the mood levels to lvl 5.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

dallezh wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:26 am
a_busy_man wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:41 pm
Here a table that contain what it is currently on the main post table plus a compilation from what have been posted here or I have found.

The added content is:
Weapon Mastery (The limit is 1000)
NPC Weapon Mastery (Only a few. It seem that they are capped based on story progress or somehting since they tend to change back to 90.0 of mastery after reseting the game)
Fishing Mastery
EX Unlock (The requeriments to unlock EX Skills. The max number should be the required to unlock each EX Skill. I dont' see them increaisng after reaching that point.)
Trust Centoria Artisans (The limit is 1000)
Crafting (Crafting levels. The max is 50 with skill value at 0)
Sacred Arts Character Level (There are some entried between Renly and Medina that i don0t know to who belong, but seem to be characters, I left them all grouped together in case they may become useful in the future. Max 50)
Levels (Same as above. Changing the level also changes the stats.Max 50)
Skills (All skills of all weapons. Change the numebr to 10000 to have the 3 starsm which is 100% extra damage. Note that there are a lot of entries with No description because I don't know what they are. Normal attacks and their combos also have masteries despite not seen, but classify those is far more difficult than the skills. I don't recomment changing the No description ones unless you are certain of what are you changing.)

If someone gets more detail into the Skill section, feel free to reupload the table with the improvements. Between all, we may end unveiling everything.
Thanks for this, but I think you accedently typed Launch_Game.exe+ instead of sao_al.exe+ in the address. :P
For me it is Launch_Game.exe

Here the table for those with Launch_Game.exe with the adds of the Mood for bed scenes, Levels Rival and Affinity Top-Bottom that were added for the sao_al.exe (I don't knwo how to make it dynamic so that both option works, the cretor of the oriignal table did it, but idk how)
Attachments
Launch_Game.CT
(187.03 KiB) Downloaded 50 times

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

MzJ wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:49 am
gradius12 wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:17 am
What were your steps before triggering it? Did you force raise the mood lvls to 5? or did you do it to 4 and then legit raise it to 5?

So far it doesn't trigger for me if i force the mood levels to lvl 5.
mood lvl 4 and last normal way but without changing the camera so that it stays on the 3 options fighting food about the world works also in the bed triggered eugeo with this method 2 times now

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

a_busy_man wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:05 am
dallezh wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:26 am
a_busy_man wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:41 pm
Here a table that contain what it is currently on the main post table plus a compilation from what have been posted here or I have found.

The added content is:
Weapon Mastery (The limit is 1000)
NPC Weapon Mastery (Only a few. It seem that they are capped based on story progress or somehting since they tend to change back to 90.0 of mastery after reseting the game)
Fishing Mastery
EX Unlock (The requeriments to unlock EX Skills. The max number should be the required to unlock each EX Skill. I dont' see them increaisng after reaching that point.)
Trust Centoria Artisans (The limit is 1000)
Crafting (Crafting levels. The max is 50 with skill value at 0)
Sacred Arts Character Level (There are some entried between Renly and Medina that i don0t know to who belong, but seem to be characters, I left them all grouped together in case they may become useful in the future. Max 50)
Levels (Same as above. Changing the level also changes the stats.Max 50)
Skills (All skills of all weapons. Change the numebr to 10000 to have the 3 starsm which is 100% extra damage. Note that there are a lot of entries with No description because I don't know what they are. Normal attacks and their combos also have masteries despite not seen, but classify those is far more difficult than the skills. I don't recomment changing the No description ones unless you are certain of what are you changing.)

If someone gets more detail into the Skill section, feel free to reupload the table with the improvements. Between all, we may end unveiling everything.
Thanks for this, but I think you accedently typed Launch_Game.exe+ instead of sao_al.exe+ in the address. :P
For me it is Launch_Game.exe

Here the table for those with Launch_Game.exe with the adds of the Mood for bed scenes, Levels Rival and Affinity Top-Bottom that were added for the sao_al.exe (I don't knwo how to make it dynamic so that both option works, the cretor of the oriignal table did it, but idk how)

i tried looking into the scripts but its like the latin version the bible for me :P:P

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

I got bedscene by going to lvl4 and getting lvl5 normally. It is funn that characters already at mood lvl5 from before aren't working at all, I need to lower them by carrying and letting them on the foor ad then upping them again.

After a bed scene, the value of the mood jumped to 258, which showed as lvl1 mood. 263 is lv4 and 264 lv5. After that I got a 2nd bedscene and the value passed to 2562.

After 2nd bedscene it changes to 4866. I will make some dropdowns for that secion of the table so it is easy to knwo what number is what.

It seems that since there are mroe than one bedscene the mood value is different to know what one is triggering.

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

did you notice any difference when you got the scene

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

There should be 5 scenes each but if it changes from from like 8 to 258 then it could be a byte value because if you change it it becomes I think 2 or 3

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

Which is also a lvl 1