Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
N3M3515
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Post by N3M3515 »

jumperownz20 wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:28 pm
Is there any way to upgrade item level faster then just holding the damn mouse all the time?
yes, on game settings you can adjust the speed of holding the button to act, can't remember the name exactly, but change it to 0.1s

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

shanker
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shanker »

um help???

Vodziak
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vodziak »

I guess no one cares about ACV anymore. All Trainers not up to date, tables to CE the same. I assume that the game is "overeating" and the last expansion was rather disappointing?
And somehow it is difficult to agree with the statement that the DLC has just come out and we have to wait ... I will not mention the titles but somehow their tools updates appear instantly,so we go back to the starting point, Valhalla does not care anymore.

deltoz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by deltoz »

Vodziak wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:18 pm
I guess no one cares about ACV anymore. All Trainers not up to date, tables to CE the same. I assume that the game is "overeating" and the last expansion was rather disappointing?
And somehow it is difficult to agree with the statement that the DLC has just come out and we have to wait ... I will not mention the titles but somehow their tools updates appear instantly,so we go back to the starting point, Valhalla does not care anymore.
In what way exactly? You can get all currently available items ingame for free with the Inventory Editor 1.5.0. What more do you want?

umashankar1999
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by umashankar1999 »

Hi All

I tried to activate the permanent xp/silver boost, but it does not stay after a save, meaning after loading a save, the XP and Silver boost icons are gone from the inventory menu and its no longer in effect. Is there a working way to retain the effect even after saving and loading?

I'm using the latest v1.5.0 CT Table

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

Has anyone encountered the Hreidmar amor set bug that causes freezing and or crashing?

dcs78
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dcs78 »

umashankar1999 wrote:
Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:50 pm
Hi All

I tried to activate the permanent xp/silver boost, but it does not stay after a save, meaning after loading a save, the XP and Silver boost icons are gone from the inventory menu and its no longer in effect. Is there a working way to retain the effect even after saving and loading?

I'm using the latest v1.5.0 CT Table
The last time I used the boost function it had a 30 minute count down. I am not sure if it can be activated again as I have not yet tried.

Trainer256
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Trainer256 »

Guys, i think i found a working cheat for infinite hugr. The infinite consumables cheat in the cheat table by aSwedishMagyar : [viewtopic.php?t=14392] works for this. I don't know how it works but the infinite consumables cheat seems to also affects hugr and therefore gives you unlimited hugr.

pedrokuk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pedrokuk »

Trainer256 wrote:
Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:40 am
Guys, i think i found a working cheat for infinite hugr. The infinite consumables cheat in the cheat table by aSwedishMagyar : [viewtopic.php?t=14392] works for this. I don't know how it works but the infinite consumables cheat seems to also affects hugr and therefore gives you unlimited hugr.
Hiya - tried it and once the hugr runs out I get a Crash to desktop unfortunately...

yeewesley
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by yeewesley »

hi,
does anyone know what is the hash id for Platinum Ingot for valhalla ragnarok dlc. This Platinum ingot is used to enhance the quality of a piece of Gear from Mythical to Divine. I can't anyone mention it or update in v1.5.0 CT Table. anyone can help? thanks

dcs78
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dcs78 »

yeewesley wrote:
Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:51 pm
hi,
does anyone know what is the hash id for Platinum Ingot for valhalla ragnarok dlc. This Platinum ingot is used to enhance the quality of a piece of Gear from Mythical to Divine. I can't anyone mention it or update in v1.5.0 CT Table. anyone can help? thanks
000001E9BC55CE53

Trainer256
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Trainer256 »

pedrokuk wrote:
Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:24 pm
Trainer256 wrote:
Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:40 am
Hiya - tried it and once the hugr runs out I get a Crash to desktop unfortunately...
I see, but i haven't had any crashes like that so far. Does it crash when the ability ends or when the hugr bars runs out? For me when i activate the cheat hugr bar becomes empty but the abilities can be used infinitely. Here is how it is for me :
Spoiler

devinparker19891954
Cheater
Cheater

Post by devinparker19891954 »

traner256 it works great for me nice job

devinparker19891954
Cheater
Cheater

Post by devinparker19891954 »

Trainer lol

khennewyr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by khennewyr »

hate to say it but it crashes with no apparent pattern. first time i used it was fine. the next day it started crashing. it happens when the table is hooked, when i first use the ability, when it runs out, any time..