Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Mewmia
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mewmia »

[QUOTE="alurous, post: 54789, member: 11916"]anything on how to properly use Ignore Item requirements?[/QUOTE]

1. Toggle it on

2. Click to craft an item

3. Before clicking "Accept" disable the script.

4. ??

5. Profit

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

alurous
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by alurous »

[QUOTE="Mewmia, post: 54790, member: 20419"]1. Toggle it on

2. Click to craft an item

3. Before clicking "Accept" disable the script.

4. ??

5. Profit[/QUOTE]

as soon as I activate and click the smith guy, it crashes.

tried activating while in the smith menu, crashed as soon as I clicked create armor.
Last edited by alurous on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

[QUOTE="alurous, post: 54791, member: 11916"]as soon as I activate and click the smith guy, it crashes.[/QUOTE]

don't activate these things BEFORE you're at the menu where you craft shit

Talk to BS, hover over item to craft, THEN activate the script, then click to craft, then DEACTIVATE the script, then confirm the craft; do anything else and it crashes.

That said, seikur0's script should protect you from crashing; gonna test it out to see if it also has the "stuck" problem of the other one.

alurous
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by alurous »

[QUOTE="LCHLH, post: 54792, member: 6072"]don't activate these things BEFORE you're at the menu where you craft shit

Talk to BS, hover over item to craft, THEN activate the script, then click to craft, then DEACTIVATE the script, then confirm the craft; do anything else and it crashes.

That said, seikur0's script should protect you from crashing; gonna test it out to see if it also has the "stuck" problem of the other one.[/QUOTE]

Worked, thanks. it only works on armor though? I noticed the weapon upgrade is not working on, even it shows 99 of that missing item.

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

[QUOTE="Squall8, post: 54788, member: 240"][USER=8101]@seikur0[/USER]

I completely agree. I'll be testing this shortly and I'll report back any findings![/QUOTE]

I tested seikur0's anti-anti, and it seems to work flawlessly. No character sticking (with all volatile scripts enabled), and as a side-effect (maybe it's cause you changed it), the [B]Ignore Armor Requirements[/B] script now works with both upgrading weapons, upgrading armor, and forging weapons. I haven't tested anything outside of the hub though.

EDIT: by-the-by, is there any way to make the mouse-over/highlighted item pointer thing work with the Item Pouch as well? Cause right now, highlighting an item in your pouch (like the limit-1 traps) returns the number of (traps) inside your storage box.
Last edited by LCHLH on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Krustenkaese
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Krustenkaese »

Hey would there be any way to make the gathering of tracks faster ?

So when you get a track you would have maximum Level. Also Kirin Tracks/Elder Tracks/Pink Rathian Tracks are a pain. Would it be possible to have a Multiplier?

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

[QUOTE="LCHLH, post: 54794, member: 6072"]I tested seikur0's anti-anti, and it seems to work flawlessly. No character sticking (with all volatile scripts enabled), and as a side-effect (maybe it's cause you changed it), the [B]Ignore Armor Requirements[/B] script now works with both upgrading weapons, upgrading armor, and forging weapons. I haven't tested anything outside of the hub though.[/QUOTE]

Character sticking isn't the thing I'm worried about, the character went stuck with the other fix, because that essentially just paused whole game tasks. They mixed this Denuvo shit very closely into the game's task/event trigger mechanism.

From what I saw tasks have something like a queue and each of them has a personal anti-tamper function, that detects, whether any of the anti-tamper-functions or any other protected memory sections were tampered with. When certain events happen, the "execute your anti-tamper function" gets mixed into the queue and will execute, that might happen at completely unrelated places as well.

The fix before was just preventing these task queues from being read, if the "character walk" task can't execute, you can't walk *shrug*.

My solution on the other hand doesn't interfere with the tasks, it just injects into all personal anti-tamper functions right at the place where the memory checksum is confirmed and changes the result of the confirmation to valid. Disadvantage is I'm just not sure if I'm finding all checks at the moment. I'm like 80% certain.

Zein
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zein »

How would I add that script into the table myself? Anytime I edit a script or add a script it gives me an error at the {$lua} line.

Nevermind, accidentally let the forum spoiler tags interfere. Do I just add it to the table and tick the box for it? Or do I have to manually inject it?
Last edited by Zein on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

[QUOTE="Zein, post: 54800, member: 20462"]How would I add that script into the table myself? Anytime I edit a script or add a script it gives me an error at the {$lua} line.

Nevermind, accidentally let the forum spoiler tags interfere. Do I just add it to the table and tick the box for it? Or do I have to manually inject it?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="zachillios, post: 54443, member: 259"]Copy them, open cheat engine, memory view, tools, auto assemble, paste, file, assign to current table.[/QUOTE]

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

[QUOTE="Zein, post: 54800, member: 20462"]How would I add that script into the table myself? Anytime I edit a script or add a script it gives me an error at the {$lua} line.

Nevermind, accidentally let the forum spoiler tags interfere. Do I just add it to the table and tick the box for it? Or do I have to manually inject it?[/QUOTE]

You add it and tick the box, I removed the spoiler tags now and made it directly copyable. Oh yeah, in case you have any crash with it, make sure you write me a pm with the exact situation of that crash.

demorest
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest »

deleted
Last edited by demorest on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thypon Riven
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Thypon Riven »

Hi guys, I'm new in the Monster Hunter "world". It's my very first experience ever on a Monster Hunter title and I'd like to know if there could be anyone who'd be able to "describe" and maybe show me how this table works. If any of you has Discord or something please tell me :D .. I'd appreciate your help

Zinonix
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zinonix »

[QUOTE="seikur0, post: 54803, member: 8101"]You add it and tick the box, I removed the spoiler tags now and made it directly copyable. Oh yeah, in case you have any crash with it, make sure you write me a pm with the exact situation of that crash.[/QUOTE]

Hi,

When i try to add the script i keep getting an error:

Error in line 1 ():This instruction can't be compiled

I'm a newb when it comes to Cheatengine, anyone knows what im doing wrong? Thx :D

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

[QUOTE="Zinonix, post: 54808, member: 20465"]Hi,

When i try to add the script i keep getting an error:

Error in line 1 ():This instruction can't be compiled

I'm a newb when it comes to Cheatengine, anyone knows what im doing wrong? Thx :D[/QUOTE]

You copy the whole thing and just paste it into the the table where the addresses are. Not into the lua form, not into an aa script. It will add to the table and you can then check it.

Zein
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zein »

[USER=8101]@seikur0[/USER] Not sure if it's your script or my usage, but I was doing the Zorah Magdaros mission (4 star) and tried to tick infinite health while I was burning and it crashed my game. Your script was enabled and definitely allowed me to use everything crafting-based though.