Genshin Impact 2.6

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
AsherLightfoot
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Genshin Impact 2.4

Post by AsherLightfoot »

I renamed my 7.4 file to svchost.exe
I launch it
I open the table with the now-launched cheat engine
"Attach process?" - yes

Cheat engine freezes and becomes unresponsive.

"Attach process?" - no

Can now see table.
Click the box to see table options
Box pops up and says "Failure injecting the MonoDatacollector library:Failed to allocate memory "

What gives? Help?

Edit: I'm really dumb. removed the .exe as per OP's instructions and it works now. Sorry for clogging up the forum.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

vlad.alibekov
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vlad.alibekov »

So no one answered about the performance of ESP chests. I tried, not a single chest was found, it only indicates the direction of the teleports.
In the end, I solved the puzzle, a chest appeared. Departed from it at any distance - the pointer to the chest did not appear.

univ3
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by univ3 »

any cheat for fishing, like instan catch or gauge frezze?

kalitonova
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kalitonova »

vlad.alibekov wrote:
Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:29 am
So no one answered about the performance of ESP chests. I tried, not a single chest was found, it only indicates the direction of the teleports.
In the end, I solved the puzzle, a chest appeared. Departed from it at any distance - the pointer to the chest did not appear.
having the esp chests can be very annoying believe me, also it will not show the chests when u start one of them "open the chests before time runs out", it's only useful at the start of the game.

kalitonova
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kalitonova »

here is my review after using the table for like a week now,

swimming fast with the stamina option enabled and you will drown, if you swim slow you might make it, its very situational.
fly hack might cause some objects not to appear during quests or mini games and challenges, couldn't pin point the problem.
the attack multiplier and stats multiplier is very complicated it seems, lvl 1 amber can kill lvl 90 boss in 4 sec, the last 2 anemo hits from the traveler can do 999999 dmg, Chongyun can also delete enemies but its complicated too, some characters will do 60 dmg with a fully upgraded weapon, so yeah these options affects characters differently.

cleared the abyss with ape mode enabled deleting the lvl in a sec, no problem until this post "pls don't ban me".
all the other options I didn't go over works perfectly as intended
thanks to everyone involved in making this table

AlvinC
MGGA
CrazyShoot
Galpt

mq003at
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mq003at »

vlad.alibekov wrote:
If you already found the chest the it would not appear. Fundamentally, chest ESP works like the treasure compass. It can only track chest Hidden behind Rock Piles, Encased in stone, Wrapped in brambles or Locked inside Shrines of Depths.

Klavec27
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Klavec27 »

vlad.alibekov wrote:
You were probably not in range of any, and the challenge ones don't count. I have used it a few times trying to get electro sigils for the tree and trust me, if there are more than 5 around you you get tired of seeing all those icons on your screen.
kalitonova wrote:
Sat Feb 05, 2022 10:59 am
lvl 1 amber can kill lvl 90 boss in 4 sec, the last 2 anemo hits from the traveler can do 999999 dmg, Chongyun can also delete enemies but its complicated too, some characters will do 60 dmg with a fully upgraded weapon, so yeah these options affects characters differently.
This must be what I see during domains when people come in and are doing 100k+

LordVanDooM
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LordVanDooM »

univ3 wrote:
Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:27 am
any cheat for fishing, like instan catch or gauge frezze?
i need this one too

aujv
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by aujv »

kalitonova wrote:

swimming fast with the stamina option enabled and you will drown, if you swim slow you might make it, its very situational.
fly hack might cause some objects not to appear during quests or mini games and challenges, couldn't pin point the problem.
the attack multiplier and stats multiplier is very complicated it seems, lvl 1 amber can kill lvl 90 boss in 4 sec, the last 2 anemo hits from the traveler can do 999999 dmg, Chongyun can also delete enemies but its complicated too, some characters will do 60 dmg with a fully upgraded weapon, so yeah these options affects characters differently.

cleared the abyss with ape mode enabled deleting the lvl in a sec, no problem until this post "pls don't ban me".

AlvinC
MGGA
CrazyShoot
Galpt
Can anemo cause 999999 dmg?Why can't I

Fuji
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Fuji »

I have a problem with the script
it said "Lua error in the script at line 2" how do I fix this one?

chriszz25
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by chriszz25 »

Here's my experience with the cheat so far.
God Mode / Inf. Stamina / No CD / Damage Hack / Chest ESP for 2 weeks. 1 week for Damage Hack.

First time doing Abyss with these enabled. No ban as of now, probably because I did it for the first time?
Inf. Stamina doesn't work when you're swimming, if you go running or flying for a longer time then you go into the water, you'll immediately drown.

Chest ESP works, as far as 200m away from it. Hidden Chests / Chests that is covered by rocks (not the one that is blocked by the rocks) cannot be seen on Liyue. Sometimes in other cases, it doesn't work. But it works 90% of the time.

TIP: When damage hack doesn't work for Anemo Traveler or other Chars that were mentioned on the info, try to switch to other character and switch it back again.

Thanks for the table!

Klavec27
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Klavec27 »

aujv wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:44 pm
kalitonova wrote:

AlvinC
MGGA
CrazyShoot
Galpt
Can anemo cause 999999 dmg?Why can't I
Yes, change the multiplier from 10 to more. Last sword attack and swirl E attack(must have swirl reaction) will cause massive damage.

kucai123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kucai123 »

SinGul4ritY wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:01 am
Forestfire wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 3:01 pm
If I were to get banned would it be a hardware ban or ip ban? I plan on rerolling accounts on a virtual machine with this hack but also don't want to jeopardise my main. Also, what would be considered the "safest" hacks to use for an efficient way of anemoculus farming and rerolling? Thank you all in advance!
it would be an account ban, so you can still play on your other accounts ( on the same hardware / ip ).

I do know because i got a ban for a month on another account ( prolly because of movement speed )

What i don't know is what the consequences are when you are getting a second ban on the same account
second ban is 30 years.

vlad.alibekov
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vlad.alibekov »

Well, I found an open chest) and the script does not see it, only a teleport, unfortunately. I understand that the author is not a magician and cannot do better, thanks to him for his work, but I'm upset

Helmy1233
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Helmy1233 »

when i lunch svchost.exe and load your cheat it just stops responding and crashes (the cheat engine not the game )
HELP :(
:?