Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
N3M3515
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Post by N3M3515 »

dcs78 wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:40 pm

I will start over when the new expansion drops.
me too, i already began so when i finish the main story it's already launched

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

N3M3515
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by N3M3515 »

dawsonics wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:20 am
ok someone help i dunno wtf is going on here but its annoying me...so i'm adding stuff from the hashID list and either they do not show in game what so ever or they add but with a blank icon and no stats etc any ideas? thanks
if you're trying to add from the latest items posted about DOR some hash id's will only work when the DLC it's downloaded or it's just internal game files, so i recommend you add them all by once, i'll upload my version cheat table updated here ( i Just Paste Those New Items, all the work it's not mine)
Last edited by N3M3515 on Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aizeneress
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aizeneress »

Hello guys , can someone tell me is it yet possible to unlock ''abilities'' through cheat engine or no ??? Thanks ahead

DDos96
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DDos96 »

Due to the amount of HashID's listed in WT3WD's lengthy post (327, good job dude!), here's a zip file with all those items named and sorted in categories. If necessary, I can post the list as a regular post, although it would probably take the entire page. There's also a fair number of unknown items, so I put their ID's in a special category so they can be rechecked once we have the full DLC files.

Edit: Corrected the mistake of putting "Fenrir's Incisor" as "Atgeir" type weapon instead of "Dagger" (thanks to user "qstlijku" who pointed it out)
Attachments
Named HashIDs 1.5.0.rar
pass: fearless
(3.32 KiB) Downloaded 1239 times
Last edited by DDos96 on Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

N3M3515
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by N3M3515 »

DDos96 wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:27 pm
Due to the amount of HashID's listed in WT3WD's lengthy post (327, good job dude!), here's a zip file with all those items named and sorted in categories. If necessary, I can post the list as a regular post, although it would probably take the entire page. There's also a fair number of unknown items, so I put their ID's in a special category so they can be rechecked once we have the full DLC files.
Thanks To This Guy I Updated The Table, So Here We Go (DOR Are Under The DLC Items) (I Removed The Author Credits Due To Visual Pollution In My Opinion, But All The Work Goes To The Same Guys Listed On The Page 111 Trainer) :

Password:
fearless

[Link]
Attachments
AC Valhalla Inventory Editor - 1.5.0, Table v1.0.CT
(492.92 KiB) Downloaded 2012 times
Last edited by N3M3515 on Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:15 am, edited 3 times in total.

acion52
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by acion52 »

what is the pasword to open the file

acion52
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by acion52 »

it dosent alowe to open the Invetiryeditor

Aizeneress
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aizeneress »

It's right there below the file's name

Pass: fearless

On a side note : it's not yet possible to add abilities through C.E right ?

N3M3515
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by N3M3515 »

Aizeneress wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:28 pm

since the release of the inventory editor i was never been able to do it so. The mechanism of abillities are way diferent than the game inventory items, but trough the dev debug menu inside open shop option of the I.E you can skip foward the game's history, but it will delete all savegames, so backup your save game folder, i also recommend as an alternative to download a teleport trainer so you can fall right above the book of knowledge (and the best is: goodbye loading screens)

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

N3M3515 wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:35 pm
Aizeneress wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:28 pm

since the release of the inventory editor i was never been able to do it so. The mechanism of abillities are way diferent than the game inventory items, but trough the dev debug menu inside open shop option of the I.E you can skip foward the game's history, but it will delete all savegames, so backup your save game folder, i also recommend as an alternative to download a teleport trainer so you can fall right above the book of knowledge (and the best is: goodbye loading screens)
Fast travel and just use the super stealth if you want them quick fast in a hurry. There's one or two that you can't access till you get to a certain part of the game.

qstlijku
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by qstlijku »

DDos96 wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:27 pm
It seems like Fenrir's Incisor is actually a Dagger and not an Atgeir.

Aizeneress
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aizeneress »

Is it me or when I enable all items of DoR they couldn't be saved or I'm missing something x.x ?

Just to be sure , ''patch file(A)/processor(B)'' , A you do it only once and B only after adding the items or before adding ?

Just asking because only the latest DLC items that I couldn't keep after saving

Uthred
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Uthred »

I have a problem with moving Assassin's Creed®Valhalla - InventoryEditor pops up such an error what can it be? ,, Failure Loading the trainer. Reason: This is not a valid cheat table (Error reading UDF1.LCLVersion: Unknown property: ''LCLVersion'') please help

Uthred
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Uthred »

why I can't run AC Valhalla Inventory Editor - 1.5.0, Table v1.0 ??? Previous versions started normally. What is fearlessrevolution ?

N3M3515
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by N3M3515 »

Uthred wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:16 pm
I have a problem with moving Assassin's Creed®Valhalla - InventoryEditor pops up such an error what can it be? ,, Failure Loading the trainer. Reason: This is not a valid cheat table (Error reading UDF1.LCLVersion: Unknown property: ''LCLVersion'') please help
Uthred wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:19 pm
why I can't run AC Valhalla Inventory Editor - 1.5.0, Table v1.0 ??? Previous versions started normally. What is fearlessrevolution ?
fearless revolution it's this forum/website, try to update your cheat engine and download the table again, i have uploadded a bugged table on the first hours after post it
Last edited by N3M3515 on Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.