Booty Calls [+31]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Dogehouse
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Booty Calls [+31]

Post by Dogehouse »

DatisCool wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 8:11 pm
Dogehouse wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 11:06 pm
what version did you use and which link did you get the cheat from.
Playing the Nutaku version. Got che table right from this topic.
i dont think it is the right version cause the table seems to not be working.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Reall
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Reall »

Any news about any possible updates?

samoragerald1997
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by samoragerald1997 »

the steam version no longer works booty calls has been reinforced because the get location no longer works

Rathernotell
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rathernotell »

Does anyone know if it is possible to unlock the PvP season pass for free using the cheat table on the steam version?

ghostfire
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Booty Calls [+17]

Post by ghostfire »

xduduhao wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:28 pm
How do i add diamonds with this cheat table, can anybody help ?

CircusMonster
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CircusMonster »

DatisCool wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 2:32 pm
Hey guys.

I've been playing the Nutaku version for 3 months now and I haven't been banned. I believe I can say what I can and can't ban based on how I handle the game.

So let's go. What are the cheats that I activate for risk-free advantages?

Free skills: Activated, but I only raise 2 skills/day

Free gifts: Enabled, but use only one gift per date. I don't raise everything at once.

Free personality traits: Enabled, but only use a rise for date. I don't rainse everything at once.

Easy Dates: Free use

Unlock all locations: I never used it. Open the locations through normal gameplay.

Unlock all outfits: I used it, but I disabled it. Unlock outfits in normal gameplay.

Free location upgrades: I use it normally, but only two upgrades per day.

Free gacha: Don't use it.

Party Boat: Free Use, skip time and gifts. all minigames are free use.

Free Skip quests: Free Use but not use infinite chests.

Unlock all girls: Free to use, but DO NOT ACTIVATE girls who still have an active tournament. Wait for the tournament to end to access them.

Phone: Free Use

Free Skip Quests: Free Use

That's it, folks. 3 months using and none banpara these cheats. It's not a guarantee that you won't be banned, but I think it guides everyone's fear a little. Good luck.
Yeah, you can pretty much do everything and be fine, i had like 15 different cheats on for multiple sessions of the game and im still good, i would still say be careful, but really theres not much to be worried about (also multigacha is pretty safe, have not had problems with it)

localsheep
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by localsheep »

first of all I'm sorry if I didn't looked thru all of the posts as I am sure I would have found my solution but I really didn't found what I was looking for so my question is if can someone help me with the 4th of July interactive scene ( the one with Audrey) the thing I need help with is getting as many clickers as needed for me to finish the event. so again I'm sorry for not going thru all of the comments but even if someone can guide me to the best explanation there is on this site as I have no experience with cheat tables and how they work so pls help as much as you can
thank you ppl
(sorry r0b33 as I saw that you always guide users to their needed solution)

benjaminsp
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by benjaminsp »

someone know the unicode string name of the item clicker token?

Dogehouse
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dogehouse »

does the nutaku version still work?

tarnby
Cheater
Cheater

Post by tarnby »

benjaminsp wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2023 2:01 pm
someone know the unicode string name of the item clicker token?
its ITEM_COLLECTABLE_CLICKER_EVENT (30)

also r0b33, if you are still here, would you be making an update to the script for this new clicker event type?

SypherPH
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SypherPH »

Is there any other way I could get sex poses for girls because the Get location doesn't seem to work for me. When I go to click on a location to try to update the location for the Cheat table it either glitches out making the game unplayable or doesn't show me the name of the place in the cheat table and shows other info. Any ideas?

JayNT
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JayNT »

Get location for Steam version has been dead for a while now. I'm hoping it gets updated soon, but looks like most of the focus here has shifted to the Nutaku version.

Handsome_220
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Handsome_220 »

How do I download/get the Nutaku version on this cheat or whatever it's called? Is there a download or something? I keep seeing something about a cheat table and I just can't wrap my head around wtf I'm supposed to do. Can someone please explain or tell me what I'm supposed to do exactly? I keep seeing posts pointing at something and I don't see/get what it is and everything I find leads to a dead end, I'm just lost in the hundreds of messages on this thread. Asking for some help, please.

soupymcsoup
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by soupymcsoup »

So I downloaded the latest Nutaku version of the table and the latest cheat table available, but when I try to click the unlock all girls and all outfits are available options, they don't get the red X next to them. Is there a way for me to change the values using cheat engine to unlock the girls, or am I just being a dumbass who can't get this to work.

If it's important, I play on mac and I do have SIP disabled so Cheat Engine will work.

Biglatinamommys
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Biglatinamommys »

Dude i cant work the Item do action shit it never works i just wanna get the interactive scene items pls help me