Booty Calls [+31]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Troy998
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Booty Calls [+30]

Post by Troy998 »

r0b33 wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:44 pm
MooGoesCow wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:02 am
I was wondering how to find the specific item names for items for interactive scenes i cant seem to find a way to figure out what they are called in the files.
You cannot get them through cheat, and i working on the working method of unlock everything (Date images (Sex Date images are other story)/ Animated images / Interactive scenes / Girls). Please be patient i will post the solution asap, but i'm a working man so not have too much time and a bit complicated figuring out the steps to goal.
Tigo148 wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:37 pm
i want to get some diamonds and all the girls, but for some reason i can't edit the quests can anyone help me (the quest codes don't appear, the table works fine i just can't use get quests)
Get all girls:
Pls read my answer over your question. ;)
Getting diamonds:
That will risk ban your account even with smaller amount (i'm already got ban for 50 diamonds). If you understand the risk:
Use instead Get Location option (read back how to use it) your friend will be the CURRENCY_HARD item name for diamonds.
Editing Quests:
That isn't possible or just partly => you can edit rewards and conditions (for example edit date with Lara x times to y times) you cannot activate a quest. (as i know...)
So i basically deleted my savegame for nothing =(

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

qualia
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by qualia »

r0b33 wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:44 pm

Getting diamonds:
That will risk ban your account even with smaller amount (i'm already got ban for 50 diamonds). If you understand the risk:
Use instead Get Location option (read back how to use it) your friend will be the CURRENCY_HARD item name for diamonds.
kinda confusing if im reading this correctly so are you saying less likely to get banned with adding diamonds via get location, or should i just use upgrade locations/skills for 0 diamonds, im trying to play mostly legit just remove some of the grind by leveling locations to max... option 3 is get location for upgrade materials, but i already borked my save once being 2 off on the value and it broke my entire inventory/game lol.. scary stuff

i did figure it out eventually, &&got my dakota coins :) so im not completely noob to it (i was missing item_ infront of collectable)

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

qualia wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:36 am
kinda confusing if im reading this correctly so are you saying less likely to get banned with adding diamonds via get location, or should i just use upgrade locations/skills for 0 diamonds, im trying to play mostly legit just remove some of the grind by leveling locations to max... option 3 is get location for upgrade materials, but i already borked my save once being 2 off on the value and it broke my entire inventory/game lol.. scary stuff

i did figure it out eventually, &&got my dakota coins :) so im not completely noob to it (i was missing item_ infront of collectable)
Earlier (couple of upgrades before) i had hundreds of diamonds daily. With this upgrade i'm cheated 50 and the next day i was banned. Fortunately that was a disposable account.

your (and everyone's too) inventory will broke because you not using things, just collecting them and some of them will overflow and broke the inventory.

ampley3
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ampley3 »

r0b33 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:05 am
Oh! Using on a Mac... Try run the game and the CE in windows environment (BootCamp, Parallels Desktop, VMware etc.) maybe it is system incompatibility.
Sorry, i'm just brainstorming since i'm using windows.
Hey, sorry for the late response but, it worked! After installing it in Bootcamp, it finally worked. I guess it is just system incompatibility.

alexpixel003
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by alexpixel003 »

Can literally anyone help me? I just want to know how to add diamonds and money and I'm absolute trash at coding and script. Is there anyone who can explain it in the most simpleton way lmao?

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

alexpixel003 wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:40 am
Can literally anyone help me? I just want to know how to add diamonds and money and I'm absolute trash at coding and script. Is there anyone who can explain it in the most simpleton way lmao?
Money? Diamonds? Coding? Scripting? With this table none of them you need... Just use it, and read what we wrote earlier, i'm sure you have a brain to solve yourself just don't be lazy ;)

alexpixel003
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by alexpixel003 »

When I load up the cheat engine file with the game open in the background, this pops up when I click enable.

alexpixel003
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by alexpixel003 »

The image wont show up but when I click enable it brings up a Lua Engine text box saying no process detected.

alexpixel003
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by alexpixel003 »

Im literally so bad at this.I'm a kinesthetic learner. anyone know of a video to walk my dumbass through??

zubchenkodmitriy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zubchenkodmitriy »

GreenHouse, thank you for the table. If it wasn't you, I wouldn't have started playing this game at all :)
r0b33, thank you for the instructions, they were very helpful!

I used Get Quest tool a lot to get new girls and it worked till a couple of months ago. Then I got an error when my quest list became empty, although there was a notification about finishing the quest (350 dates), but the list was empty, so I couldn't get the reward and couldn't use Get Quest, couldn't tick Length field in the Cheat Engine table. So I reset the progress, tried Get Quest again and got the same error.

After one more resetting, I tried Get Location feature, got 50 puzzle pieces and got Jacky from the tournament. But after that, the game crashed and when I relaunch it everything freezes when the loading bar reaches 100%. Web-version works, although with little glitches, but anyway I'm not gonna play it without cheats :D

Developers should have done something to it, so I think I'm done playing. But it was a nice time spent, not too productive tho' :D
Guys, good luck, stay safe! Greetings from Ukraine!

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

alexpixel003 wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:52 am
The image wont show up but when I click enable it brings up a Lua Engine text box saying no process detected.
Let me guess: are you playing on a mac.

alexpixel003
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by alexpixel003 »

r0b33 wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:55 am
alexpixel003 wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:52 am
Let me guess: are you playing on a mac.

Windows

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

alexpixel003 wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:29 am
Windows
You did this step before you tried enable the table?

alexpixel003
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by alexpixel003 »

Yes and it loads 2 scripts. One that says Enable and one that says other stuff that will break your game. I can not click on enable without it bringing up a lua engine box

r0b33
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by r0b33 »

i have no idea then... Looks like a system incompatibility but...
your system is x86 (32bit) or x64 (64bit)?

The table on x64 windows works without any problem. ...or you are the first with this issue on windows.