Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam)

Post by gradius12 »

MzJ wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:57 am
gradius12 wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:45 am
as far i would think that these unknown parts probably synthesis 28&29 and maybe some other hidden chars could be
Looking back at what Weebo wrote about the affinity, how do you find the address for Affinity Percentage and the top & bottom bar percentages?
use the memory viewer when you click on the affinity for eugeo crtl+B then talk with him they are then changing if the % changes

if you want to change the diplay type then right click in the viewer where the values are then display type

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

did some one tried if the bedscenes trigger after changing the mood value only because it would be interesting to know if the bedscene trigger chapter wise

allallmagus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by allallmagus »

gradius12 wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:31 am
puh finally done i also added the mood value that are mentioned a few post earlier

SAO_AL(fearlessrevolution exe).CT
add Rival Level
Attachments
SAO_AL(FLING exe).CT
(173.48 KiB) Downloaded 55 times

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

oh i noticed that i made a little mistake in my ct with the affinity i forgot to change the type to 2 byte :P

MzJ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MzJ »

gradius12 wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:01 am
MzJ wrote:
gradius12 wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:45 am
as far i would think that these unknown parts probably synthesis 28&29 and maybe some other hidden chars could be
Looking back at what Weebo wrote about the affinity, how do you find the address for Affinity Percentage and the top & bottom bar percentages?
use the memory viewer when you click on the affinity for eugeo crtl+B then talk with him they are then changing if the % changes

if you want to change the diplay type then right click in the viewer where the values are then display type
So i tried what you said, and manage to find Asuna's top and bottom percentages.

So i know 5726 is the top bar value which is 57% and 9200 is the bottom bar 92% but how do i tell what the address is for either of the values?

*Edit*
nvm i found out i could just click on that value and "add address to list"

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

allallmagus wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:11 am
gradius12 wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:31 am
puh finally done i also added the mood value that are mentioned a few post earlier

SAO_AL(fearlessrevolution exe).CT
add Rival Level
From what I can see, Selka, Cardinal, Bercouli and Sheyta doesn't seem to work in the affinity level you added, and then there is a few missing from the table too like, Linel, Fizel and Deusolbert.

Would be really nice if you could maybe find those too :)

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

im still in chapter 2 so i will look when i get to it to much im wondering how the mood and the bed scene are connected if you guys can say if the scenes trigger after changing it

allallmagus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by allallmagus »

dallezh wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:45 am

From what I can see, Selka, Cardinal, Bercouli and Sheyta doesn't seem to work in the affinity level you added, and then there is a few missing from the table too like, Linel, Fizel and Deusolbert.

Fix Selka, Cardinal, Bercouli, Sheyta, Deusolbert. Linel, Fizel I haven't played.

Add Afinity % Top-Bottom from MzJ-Gradius
Attachments
SAO_AL(FLING exe) New.CT
(184.51 KiB) Downloaded 44 times
SAO_AL(FLING exe).CT
(174.06 KiB) Downloaded 48 times
Last edited by allallmagus on Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

MzJ wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:29 am
gradius12 wrote:
MzJ wrote:

So i tried what you said, and manage to find Asuna's top and bottom percentages.

So i know 5726 is the top bar value which is 57% and 9200 is the bottom bar 92% but how do i tell what the address is for either of the values?

*Edit*
You think you could actually show the full address for those? you are cutting out the address in the pictures :P

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

allallmagus wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:13 am
dallezh wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:45 am

Fix Selka, Cardinal, Bercouli, Sheyta, Deusolbert. Linel, Fizel I haven't played.
Thank you! :D

Lalena
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lalena »

I can't seem to get affinity to work. They keep showing a value of 0. I tried using the fearlessrevolution version and the regular one, I also attempted to raise values but Eugeo's affinity never change. Is there something I'm suppose to do first?

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

im so confused from the mood and the bedscenes i do know that they are connected but they trigger only when you get in the minigame min. 50or more affinity when you are in mood 4 or 5 would be great if there was a possiblity to change the value in the mini game or the value that trigger the bed scene

MzJ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MzJ »

dallezh wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:16 am
MzJ wrote:
gradius12 wrote:

*Edit*
You think you could actually show the full address for those? you are cutting out the address in the pictures :P

Not sure if this is what you were talking about but here,

100% = 10000

but just incase change it to like 98/99% and do the rest legit, incase you glitch the outfit unlocks or something :oops:

I'm also at chapter 2 so i don't have the rest of the other characters. If anyone who does can share them, would be great. I still don't have the addresses for,

Selka
Cardinal
Bercouli
Deusolbert
Sheyta

the rest of the characters i just took it from Gradius mood levels. Thanks Gradius for helping me out

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

MzJ wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:30 am
dallezh wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:16 am
MzJ wrote:

*Edit*

Not sure if this is what you were talking about but here,

100% = 10000

but just incase change it to like 98/99% and do the rest legit, incase you glitch the outfit unlocks or something :oops:

I'm also at chapter 2 so i don't have the rest of the other characters. If anyone who does can share them, would be great. I still don't have the addresses for,

Selka
Cardinal
Bercouli
Deusolbert
Sheyta

the rest of the characters i just took it from Gradius mood levels. Thanks Gradius for helping me out
talking about this 1 https://fearlessrevolution.com/2DGfbvT

MzJ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MzJ »

gradius12 wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:25 am
im so confused from the mood and the bedscenes i do know that they are connected but they trigger only when you get in the minigame min. 50or more affinity when you are in mood 4 or 5 would be great if there was a possiblity to change the value in the mini game or the value that trigger the bed scene
Yea i just tried it myself and couldn't get the "Share the bed" option in the tent if i forcefully raise the mood lvl to 5. I could however trigger it when i manually get from mood lvl 4 to 5.