Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
joshuah2o
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Post by joshuah2o »

mezeikrisztina20 wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:46 pm
But the freezing doesn't even work properly, has it been fixed?
I been using freeze enemy fine by it self in 1.1

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Natsume
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Natsume »

mezeikrisztina20 wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:46 pm
joshuah2o wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:42 pm
seedjp wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:38 pm
I just got banned until 12/11/20
using : 2x speedhack sometimes 4x speedhack in spiral abyss AR 37-38
Please everyone understand ever single hack but esp and freeze from 1.0 got detected on this table.

We have 100+ pages of people saying bans.

Likewise you don't want "weapon damage fixed" it get you banned,.

Only thing am now unsure of is tge new pickup range thing. As that's bring new.

Please only use freeze hack if you want to keep your accounts, it's god mode. It's all you need.
But the freezing doesn't even work properly, has it been fixed?

Because when I use my character it hangs not only with the enemy and the world
I use freeze without a problem after 1.1 too, I put a toggle button so I am unfreezing in dungeon gates, npc interactions, freezing in battles, easy :v

joshuah2o
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by joshuah2o »

Natsume wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:45 pm
I cleared abyss with 10x damage, speedhack 3x and enemy freeze before 1.1 update 3 days ago, my account is still safe, no ban. people getting banned because they are still using csrss method, if you can't bypass anti cheat, you will always get banned.
Always huh? i use freeze hack only with CSRSS methold and am yet to be banned for month plus now. Plus others back this up. So itself is not detected but something going on then with public bypass and all the other hacks yes they always get banned.

Natsume
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Natsume »

joshuah2o wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:52 pm
Natsume wrote:
I cleared abyss with 10x damage, speedhack 3x and enemy freeze before 1.1 update 3 days ago, my account is still safe, no ban. people getting banned because they are still using csrss method, if you can't bypass anti cheat, you will always get banned.
Always huh? i use freeze hack only with CSRSS methold and am yet to be banned for month plus now. Plus others back this up. So itself is not detected but something going on then with public bypass and all the other hacks yes they always get banned.
you got lucky probably, because anticheat itself is scanning csrss.exe exploits, I was expecting a ban after using 10x damage and clearing abyss with low level chars, but I didn't get banned, surprisingly :v

myzpunye96
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by myzpunye96 »

Natsume wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:55 pm
joshuah2o wrote:
Natsume wrote:
you got lucky probably, because anticheat itself is scanning csrss.exe exploits, I was expecting a ban after using 10x damage and clearing abyss with low level chars, but I didn't get banned, surprisingly :v
Im using speedhack + freeze with 50 account for a month still no ban. People keep getting ban because they use increase damage weapon and stuff that people currently said getting ban causes.
Sometimes people just dont want to listen and do their own shit stuff and say oo using freezing getting ban just because they dont want to tell the truth that they also open other cheat thats why.

ggpembina
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ggpembina »

keep getting this error << module not found:UnityPlayer.dll when trying to activate the Genshin Impact v1.1. straight on does not activate.

any solutions ?

thienha1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thienha1 »

Natsume wrote:
joshuah2o wrote:
Natsume wrote:
Interesting, so how do you bypass anti-cheat miHoYo? Maybe you're using private CE to do this...

Natsume
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Natsume »

thienha1 wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:32 pm
Natsume wrote:
joshuah2o wrote:

Interesting, so how do you bypass anti-cheat miHoYo? Maybe you're using private CE to do this...
yes I am using my own private CE but it doesn't matter as long as you rename it to csrss.exe, anticheat will always detect it, I patch unityplayer.dll and then close mhyprot2 with process hacker.

taro1512
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by taro1512 »

Natsume wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:41 pm
thienha1 wrote:
Natsume wrote:

yes I am using my own private CE but it doesn't matter as long as you rename it to csrss.exe, anticheat will always detect it, I patch unityplayer.dll and then close mhyprot2 with process hacker.
can u personal teach me how to do it? i try so many time but fail to patch unityplayer.dll

thienha1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thienha1 »

Spyware in fearlessrevolution forum lol :D :D :D

myzpunye96
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by myzpunye96 »

thienha1 wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:53 pm
Spyware in fearlessrevolution forum lol :D :D :D
They are the people that constantly said I use freeze and get ban KEKW.
Bunch of salty people that playing single game seriously.
Should ask why bother play cheat in GTA 5

ceh430
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ceh430 »

Natsume wrote:
thienha1 wrote:
Natsume wrote:

are you using hex editor to change offsets in unityplayer.dll or you editing it somehow after game starts?

Natsume
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Natsume »

taro1512 wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:30 pm
Natsume wrote:
thienha1 wrote:

can u personal teach me how to do it? i try so many time but fail to patch unityplayer.dll
ceh430 wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:20 pm
Natsume wrote:
thienha1 wrote:

are you using hex editor to change offsets in unityplayer.dll or you editing it somehow after game starts?
I posted this to another forums where I am more active but I will post here too, because a lot of people messaged me and asked how to do it, this is how you bypass the game's anticheat mhyprot2, you won't need csrss method, you might still get banned because of sanity checks though so keep that in mind. MAGA can copy my comment to main thread.

- make a backup of original UnityPlayer.dll (located in Genshin Impact\Genshin Impact Game folder) then open it with a hex editor (I use HxD editor)
- go to 1CA75C3 offset
- change bytes 8B 11 to 31 D2 and save it, patching done. You do this only once, now you can use this dll until next game update.

next;

- run the game, login to your world (enter that stone door)
- open Process Hacker and double click on GenshinImpact.exe
- go to Handles tab find and close mhyprot2 anticheat, after that you can close process hacker too.

now you can attach your CE without renaming it to csrss, the offset and bytes change when there is a new game update, remember that.

this will not prevent you from getting banned, this will only help you to attach your CE without using csrss method, don't use no cd cooldown, infinite stamina, teleport, rapid fire if you don't want to get banned by sanity checks.
Last edited by Natsume on Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rebmalim
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rebmalim »

You shouldn't post it.
MiHoYo check' this forum everytime.

daru
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by daru »

Hey does anyone know if they do I.P bans? I was wondering if im going to need to use a vpn to try out cheat engine on a seperate account