BattleTech [Engine:Unity]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
saucefar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by saucefar »

[QUOTE="Kaedus, post: 44580, member: 7736"]It's good to say "I'll post it in a few minutes", so people wait more than 15 hours.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure Sunbeam will deliver when he can, no need to be rude about it.

You have no reason to act entitled, you have another option to use those paid sites that doesn't even deliver the same quality, that's up to you.

Mine also crash on the steam version.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by saucefar on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

[USER=7736]@Kaedus[/USER]

[MEDIA=youtube]VYZQxMowBsw:20[/MEDIA]

Light moves fast so it's time is much slower; i.e.: 1 min. can seem like a greater amount of time.

HA!
Last edited by TimFun13 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Allen1013
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Allen1013 »

Got the debug thing to work, really easily thank you kindly all. But I did have a question, does turning god-mode on for one mission keep it on 100% allways thru the game? I think that would be overkill.

Theorac
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Theorac »

[QUOTE="Allen1013, post: 44587, member: 62"]Got the debug thing to work, really easily thank you kindly all. But I did have a question, does turning god-mode on for one mission keep it on 100% allways thru the game? I think that would be overkill.[/QUOTE]

So far, it resets when I enter a new mission.

Allen1013
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Allen1013 »

[QUOTE="Theorac, post: 44589, member: 3720"]So far, it resets when I enter a new mission.[/QUOTE]

Ok ty ty for the quick reply :) doing the mission after the turorial and that one eats me up almost every time. like 40 armor on my mech lol

ok got the shuttle after the starting stuff, and doing the ctrl+shift+ - only gets me a fps counter, am I hitting the wrong buttons? is it not the same as in battle?
Last edited by Allen1013 on Fri May 04, 2018 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kaedus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kaedus »

[QUOTE="ShyTwig16, post: 44586, member: 91"][USER=7736]@Kaedus[/USER]

Light moves fast so it's time is much slower; i.e.: 1 min. can seem like a greater amount of time.

HA![/QUOTE]

It's true)

ShadowOfTheVale
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ShadowOfTheVale »

After starting up the game did you click campaign then debug?

And yes it’s the same buttons
Last edited by ShadowOfTheVale on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fercyful
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fercyful »

Still crashing Steam version. Will wait for new table.

Theorac
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Theorac »

[QUOTE="ShadowOfTheVale, post: 44600, member: 12925"]After starting up the game did you click campaign then debug?

And yes it’s the same buttons[/QUOTE]

I've tried switching on debug mode. After clicking on Campaign, all I see is the usual New, Load and Continue options

Skooter
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Skooter »

Well the Debug mode via regedit works for me, at least while in a battle (v1.02 BETA patch that was just released today). Thanks a lot for that sunbeam & co.

The complete mission/kill all are really quite a godsent.

I also just handed myself all the assault mechs straight into a new game. Thanks to the devs for making 80% of the game so easy to modify. :cool:

ShadowOfTheVale
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ShadowOfTheVale »

Try this if you can’t get it to work.

Goto the games data directory, for steam users it’s somewhere like -

C:SteamLibrarysteamappscommonBATTLETECHBattleTech_DataStreamingAssetsdatadebug

Go into settings and edit it through Notepad++ not normal notepad crap.

Type under where it says “disableLoggingOnLoad”: true,

“testToolsEnabled”: true,

After you do that save it then go into the game and hopefully that should give you the two new options when you click on campaign.

If that doesn’t fix your problem then I don’t know what will.

You’ll just have to wait for the champ Sunbeam to make his table :)

Theorac
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Theorac »

[QUOTE="ShadowOfTheVale, post: 44628, member: 12925"]Try this if you can’t get it to work.

Goto the games data directory, for steam users it’s somewhere like -

C:SteamLibrarysteamappscommonBATTLETECHBattleTech_DataStreamingAssetsdatadebug

Go into settings and edit it through Notepad++ not normal notepad crap.

Type under where it says “disableLoggingOnLoad”: true,

“testToolsEnabled”: true,

[/QUOTE]

Just tried it, still just seeing the normal 3 options when clicking on Campaign. Tried starting a new game as well just in case. Looks like its not working for my setup.

Thank you for the additional option. This might help someone else get their console going.
Last edited by Theorac on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[QUOTE="ShadowOfTheVale, post: 44572, member: 12925"]To get the debug widget to work simply press ctrl+Lshift+ - when out of combat and it should show up[/QUOTE]

The fact that you press Ctrl+Shift together with Minus key doesn't help the cause (of course something will show as you hit Minus together with those). As I said, the key is [B]Minus[/B] [I]alone[/I] when out of combat; when in combat, [B]Ctrl+Shift+Minus[/B] brings up a totally different menu.

[QUOTE="Kaedus, post: 44580, member: 7736"]It's good to say "I'll post it in a few minutes", so people wait more than 15 hours.[/QUOTE]

I thought I posted it o_O Check again, please! (just so I am a mega-troll) Reality is I was too wasted last night to focus on the changes (had 3-4 IPA beers; 7.5% alcohol gets to ya).

[QUOTE="Allen1013, post: 44587, member: 62"]Got the debug thing to work, really easily thank you kindly all. But I did have a question, does turning god-mode on for one mission keep it on 100% allways thru the game? I think that would be overkill.[/QUOTE]

Once you leave combat, memory structures are destroyed. On a new combat map they're reinitialized. Of course all effects "God Mode" brings in are reset.

Getting home first from work, then posting the updated table. Needs some revisions :p

BR,

Sun

P.S.: I started writing a second part to the tutorial posted [URL='https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/battletech-ce-mono-vs-justdecompile.6630']here[/URL], just haven't published it yet:

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/zVPUHXf.png[/IMG]
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Apfeldk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Apfeldk »

Got my debug to work finaly without using the cheat table. Did the regedit thing and the Settings.json editing like stated.

1 question my debug widget is in the background of the game can use it but its anoying that all the game buttons are overlaying the debug window any way to change that?

ToddC
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ToddC »

Oof, I tried to learn how to decompile C# just to get the ship menu debugger and I have to throw in the towel, not worth the time.
Last edited by ToddC on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.