z Cyberpunk 2077

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
BigBadWolfDaddy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: z Cyberpunk 2077

Post by BigBadWolfDaddy »

Does anyone know if I can edit the damage a weapon does? I want an upgraded Black Unicorn but the Black Unicorn I spawned in cant be upgraded and the crafting cheat doesn't work, so now my only hope is to just turn up the damage of the one I already have.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

username69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by username69 »

Zanzer wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:02 pm
Player Progression Pointers (levels, experience, street cred, skills, points, attributes, perks)

Tested on Steam version. Upgrade to Cheat Engine 7.2!
Updated and checked on Steam. Gives an AOB error. I open the Character Screen before choosing or after, still errors on loading the table. Version 8.

The attribute rebalance was the only thing I wanted to cheat/redo since I didn't realize skills were locked at base levels to where you needed to think about your stats instead of trying to balance them to 10.

Edit: Oh, if it doesn't AOB you have to enter and exit the character screen for the values to update. :? That worked. Thanks for this.

Ramrodio
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ramrodio »

username69 wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:14 am
Zanzer wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:02 pm
Player Progression Pointers (levels, experience, street cred, skills, points, attributes, perks)

Tested on Steam version. Upgrade to Cheat Engine 7.2!
Updated and checked on Steam. Gives an AOB error. I open the Character Screen before choosing or after, still errors on loading the table. Version 8.

The attribute rebalance was the only thing I wanted to cheat/redo since I didn't realize skills were locked at base levels to where you needed to think about your stats instead of trying to balance them to 10.

Edit: Oh, if it doesn't AOB you have to enter and exit the character screen for the values to update. :? That worked. Thanks for this.
Still getting the AOB error despite entering and exiting the character screen. What am I doin wrong here?

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Reload the game and try, try again.

theknack101
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by theknack101 »

This is the first time I've used cheat engine, so I assume I broke something here but I used this table and at first it seemed to be working, I just wanted to give myself attribute points. But then the game crashed. And after that I haven't been able to get cheat engine to work with it. When I go back to the attribute pointer (or any pointer really, can't even add money) the value column is just question marks. I tried confirming the game's integrity (which did cause one file to reinstall) and uninstall and reinstall cheat engine, but nothing has fixed it.

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

I forgive you

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

Zanzer wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:35 am
I forgive you
For some reason these deadpan answers have me in stitches.

Resolve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Resolve »

BigBadWolfDaddy wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:47 am
Does anyone know if I can edit the damage a weapon does? I want an upgraded Black Unicorn but the Black Unicorn I spawned in cant be upgraded and the crafting cheat doesn't work, so now my only hope is to just turn up the damage of the one I already have.
Just use the free crafting script. It allows you to craft a new Black Unicorn so long as you have a blueprint to craft it from and you don't even need to have an original one with the script. Then just upgrade it from there.
yaodm2020 wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:12 am
Hi Zanzer,
I really want to learn how to change the number of "weapon projectiles". Could you make the tutorial for making "Weapon Pointer" and "Override Weapon Properties" functions in your table? I am willing to pay for this tutorial.
Just activate the script, unholster you weapon and then switch to the weapon you want to edit. Edit the values in the table and then switch weapons a few times again and it should update the tooltips in-game.

username69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by username69 »

Zanzer: Would it be possible to get the addresses for skills? I reallocated my skills but the lower stat level doesn't take the skills down in addition. Not a HUGE deal (I guess I spend an extra stat point in that skill's governing stat to reset it maybe) but would be a boon for reallocating stats and skill-points back to "legit" levels. Double so when the developer console doesn't allow this.

yaodm2020
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by yaodm2020 »

thank you for your reply.
What I want to learn is the tutorial to realize the "multiple Projectiles in one shot" function.
Not how to use this script.
I am willing to pay for this tutorial。
Resolve wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:43 am
BigBadWolfDaddy wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:47 am
Just use the free crafting script. It allows you to craft a new Black Unicorn so long as you have a blueprint to craft it from and you don't even need to have an original one with the script. Then just upgrade it from there.
yaodm2020 wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:12 am
Hi Zanzer,
I really want to learn how to change the number of "weapon projectiles". Could you make the tutorial for making "Weapon Pointer" and "Override Weapon Properties" functions in your table? I am willing to pay for this tutorial.
Just activate the script, unholster you weapon and then switch to the weapon you want to edit. Edit the values in the table and then switch weapons a few times again and it should update the tooltips in-game.

Savourea
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Savourea »

Sorry if asked already, but is there a way to edit character's appearance using cheat engine?

fabiaville
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fabiaville »

still getting the AOB error when i try to edit attributes. what am i doing wrong????? tried everything i could think of.

Turtle
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Turtle »

Is this table causing game file corruptions?

shoot123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shoot123 »

i leveled up my chracter (player) but he still cant use a level 36 gun. action blocked.
any idea why?

EDIT: MY BAD. IT WORKS PERFECTLY! JUST SAVE AND LOAD! THANK YOU.

Klavec27
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Klavec27 »

Turtle wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:23 pm
Is this table causing game file corruptions?
I haven't had any issues with it, then again, I have been fairly reserved with what I've used.