Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem

Post by Zanzer »

Just find yourself that random vendor that appears out in the wild who sells one unique.

You can then use my Vendor Pointer to force him to Restock his goods (hotkey F1).

Keep going until you have all of them.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Eldupas
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Eldupas »

Symbiote wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:29 am
gunbalde60 wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:36 pm
kaizoku wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:31 pm

in the powershell you need to add ".\" before "wolcen_extractor.exe" so it become ".\wolcen_extractor.exe ........"
Thank you!
Every time I try to extract with command prompt I get this error?

"error: No such file or directory @ rb_sysopen - ./wolcen.rsa. Use --trace to view backtrace"

Edit: Nevermind i'm a moron got it.
Im getting the same error and I just cant figure out what Im doing wrong, anyone could help?

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

Finding those random vendors is pretty rare

I have 30 hours or so in the game and only saw the vendor twice

@zanzer

*EDIT* as I edited this post the vendor showed up, irony

Yes, your code works

this game...

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

This is all I could fit in my inventory cause the vendor appeared where I couldn't TP

(there was a character limit on the forums)

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Added Fast Kill Quests so you can skip right to the end of Mandates and Expeditions.

...I think that's probably enough scripts for this game.

boobankir
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by boobankir »

BFG for fun clear speed :)
Attachments
saw(+).7z
double bfg
(8.4 KiB) Downloaded 66 times
Last edited by boobankir on Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.

lexlim86
Cheater
Cheater

Post by lexlim86 »

bluepanda wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:34 am
Does anyone want a better view to the overall gameplay? I wanted this in the very beginning, since I am tired of being "handicapped" vertical wise (ultrawidescreen MASTARICE!!!11!1OnE!), so here is a little hint:

".\wolcen\Game\Umbra\Camera\base.xml", these are the results:
Original
Spoiler
My humble setting
Spoiler
Do you mant to tell me how to do it. i have ultrawide monitor as well

Karmaisabiatch
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Karmaisabiatch »

kaizoku wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:11 am
squall23 wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:55 am

Would you mind posting how you edited the merchant?
In the unpacked Umbra folder, you go there Umbra\Loot\LootClasses and you edit Merchant_LootClasses_BetaTech.xml then you edit the lines <Rarity Legendary="0" Normal="100" Rare="20" Magic="80" />
In notepad++ editing the lines 5 / 397 / 632 will change all 3 tabs from Mohabi to have only legendaries. The other ones are pointless to change since it's either potions tab and gems / skills vendors
So, after you unpack it, and edit it, how to you pack it back up? I am having issues finding a .pak tool that will do that, any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

FirstofEden
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FirstofEden »

Karmaisabiatch wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:28 am

So, after you unpack it, and edit it, how to you pack it back up? I am having issues finding a .pak tool that will do that, any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
You don't have to pack it up. Just drop the Umbra folder in the Wolcen\Game folder

Karmaisabiatch
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Karmaisabiatch »

FirstofEden wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:35 am
Karmaisabiatch wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:28 am

You don't have to pack it up. Just drop the Umbra folder in the Wolcen\Game folder
Unfortunately, I don't have an Umbra folder in my main Wolcen Directory, it consists of 6 folders, one of which is a "game" folder, however that folder is filled with .pak files, no other folders are inside, the only thing labeled "umbra" is a .pak file, not a folder.

There is a saved game directory under my "user" profile but that also does not have an "Umbra" folder in it either.

Again, any assistance is appreciated. Thank you.

matci1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by matci1 »

Anyone help me insert cheat Goldamulet without +500 stat in playerchest.json file ?

FirstofEden
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FirstofEden »

Karmaisabiatch wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:56 am

Unfortunately, I don't have an Umbra folder in my main Wolcen Directory, it consists of 6 folders, one of which is a "game" folder, however that folder is filled with .pak files, no other folders are inside, the only thing labeled "umbra" is a .pak file, not a folder.

There is a saved game directory under my "user" profile but that also does not have an "Umbra" folder in it either.

The Umbra folder comes from unpacking the Umbra.pak file that's already in the game folder. You're just running the game with loose files once it's unpacked.

Karmaisabiatch
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Karmaisabiatch »

FirstofEden wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:33 am
Karmaisabiatch wrote:

The Umbra folder comes from unpacking the Umbra.pak file that's already in the game folder. You're just running the game with loose files once it's unpacked.
Ok thank you. I will try that.

Karmaisabiatch
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Karmaisabiatch »

Karmaisabiatch wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:13 pm
FirstofEden wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:33 am
Karmaisabiatch wrote:

Ok thank you. I will try that.
Ok so that worked, thank you.

Wanted to share something I did as well. If you open the LC_Chests.xml file, and copy the uniques portion of that (part just under the <Loot> starts with <KWItem...), and then replace that whole portion in the Merchant_LootClasses_BetaTech.xml potions portion (because lets face it, you already have potions right?), you can readily buy all the uniques you want at any time.

poca2k
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by poca2k »

Hi, im new to cheat engine, and i dont know how to use the scripts, ive tryed to do it on lua script, but it always give me and error like "unexpected symbol near {".
What am i doing wrong?