Assassin's Creed III stuff unlocker

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jacksaints
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Assassin's Creed III stuff unlocker

Post by jacksaints »

This doesn't work for me. using the OG ac3sp.exe

I select the ac3sp.exe process, click the INIT box, I can cross the "outfits (homestead)" title but can't check any of the outfits themselves or weapons or anything.

other tables are workin so not sure what I'm doing wrong cheers

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

MSoniSama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MSoniSama »

Could I request an update for the remastered version, I've seen your other unlockers and they work wonders, you're the only who could make one.
If you have time, please do look into it if you can, thanks.

Su6ject0
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Su6ject0 »

don't mean to necro an old post but can someone send me a link to an unlocker that works for ac3 on ubisoft connect? I'm sure this one works wonders for steam or cracked versions and no disrespect intended to translu, I would make one myself but I simply don't understand how to

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ if this means that your game_exe's name is different then [AC3SP.exe], then edit the 'INIT' script and change accordingly; or just "rename" it to '$process' (which will pick up any exe you attach to the table)...
=> be so kind to report back if working.

ps: it might still not work though, if opcode(location) is different...

Su6ject0
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Su6ject0 »

didn't work or I just didn't do it right, the game_exe's name is AC3SP.exe, tried to edit the script but got hit with "(Error in line 178 (aob1+9) : This address specifier is not valid" sorry if I've understood the instructions incorrectly, would it help to send the script itself?

ps: not sure what opcode(location) is, sorry

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ this is what you need to do: [ [Link] ]. (I replaced the exe_name by $process)

3 things:
a. when enabled, you'll need to wait 5 secs to collect some pointer_info (see values top_right)
b. once enabled, disabling again does not restore the original aob_sig. iow you need to relaunch the game again
c. it is quite possible that your game_exe does NOT contain that particular AOB_sig; and will fail not matter what...
(i'm referring to that hexstring, following $process)

ps: opcode(location): not even sure if this is the correct technical wording. But to educate a bit :shock:: open any file in any hexeditor, and you'll get a screen with all them hex_values, right ?! Well, you can "find" a string of those hexvalues, which can be unique within that file. CE in particular: a cheat collects its values via the game_exe at a certain memory_location in that file; CE can generate a unique hex_string (= AOB = signature = ...) so that tablemakers hook into that particular location to collect the proper info...
(end education :mrgreen:)

Su6ject0
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Su6ject0 »

I see, thank you very much for trying to help but it still didn't work so what you said about the exe not having a particular AOB_sig; is probably what the problem is, thanks anyways and sorry for the trouble

ps: thanks for the tid bit of education, now I'll understand next time I see the word 'opcode'

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

well, if you are interested, you can verify yourself if that particular AOB_string does (not) exist: (see image):
1. set 'Value type' to "array of bytes" (=AOB :P )
2. disable 'Writable'
3. copy/paste that AOB_string (everything from '8B... 00') into the search_field (next to 'Hex')
4. press [First scan]... and normally 1 entry should appear in the small address_list on the left...
Note: if more then 1 entry shows up in the list, DO report back; CE might be using the wrong one then... !

=> ps: thàt part of table_building is actually easy ;). As the author of [x64dbg] once said to me: "reverse engineering is all about knowing where to place your breakpoint".