Paint The Town Red

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Loveness
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Paint The Town Red

Post by Loveness »

I post my cheat table here for the last version of this game.. the idea is based on the GreenHouse table.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
PaintTheTownRed.CT
(6.77 KiB) Downloaded 273 times

JewTronVEVO
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by JewTronVEVO »

Loveness wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:36 am
I post my cheat table here for the last version of this game.. the idea is based on the GreenHouse table.
Great table, everything seems to be working except for weapon health multiplier

VirgilSouth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VirgilSouth »

Updated Loveness table for 1.2.2 and fixed weapon health pointer
PaintTheTownRed.CT
(6.68 KiB) Downloaded 327 times

xXLordEagleXx
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by xXLordEagleXx »

Does anyone know how to edit shards?

domni
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by domni »

xXLordEagleXx wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:55 pm
Does anyone know how to edit shards?
I know this question is from 3 years ago, but I've been looking around for a good 2 or 3 days for the answer and I finally found out how to do it so I made an account on here just to tell others.

Basically PTTR likes to obfuscate the value of the shards so it's not possible (at least in my experience) to find the value directly by actually searching for the value.

How to find the memory address.

So in order to find the memory address of the shards you're gonna want to at least get a couple shards. I got around 6 of them. Then, you're gonna want to search for unknown initial value. Afterwards, you're going to want to go into the shop and spend 1 shard on an upgrade. Afterwards, select "decreased value".

Now rinse and repeat until you have around 30 remaining memory addresses, HOWEVER take notice that you should probably check once or twice that the value remains the same by not buying anything and simply just scanning "unchanged value" right after. I did this once and it worked out for me.

What to do with the address.

Afterwards you should have a small list of memory addresses and they'll look slightly different but around the same ballpark of values. I simply just changed all of them to 99999 and it worked out for me.

The counter / display updates once you open the shop (or for some reason collect a new one) so instead of buying something try reopening the shop.

Sorry to any staff or whatever looking at this mess of a post. Just wanted to help anyone out there struggling with the same issue as me.

TLDR:
  • Get around 6 or more shards.
  • Search for "unknown initial value".
  • Spend a shard and then search for "decreased value".
  • Search for unchanged value.
  • Repeat spending a shard and then decreasing value until around 30 results or less.
  • Change all of the values to 999999 and pray to your god(s).