The Procession to Calvary Achievement Unlocker - Windows Store / Game Pass Version

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SvT
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: The Procession to Calvary Achievement Unlocker - Windows Store Version

Post by SvT »

Pur wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:09 am
Cweaswr wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:51 am
Hello, thank you for your production, but Achievement Unlocker does not work for me, I hit one of Groveellers, but the achievement cannot be unlocked
Same here
I updated the table, but the old one was actually still working (even on the new game update). :shock:

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

brokendays
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: The Procession to Calvary Achievement Unlocker - Windows Store / Game Pass Version

Post by brokendays »

Sorry to necro this thread, but can you update the table please? It doesn't work anymore.
The version of the game is 1.0.6.0 now

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: The Procession to Calvary Achievement Unlocker - Windows Store / Game Pass Version

Post by Rhark »

brokendays wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:39 am
Sorry to necro this thread, but can you update the table please? It doesn't work anymore.
The version of the game is 1.0.6.0 now
His table updates are on his discord for his patreon users as shown in his sig on here.