Eador: Genesis

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
anl93
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Eador: Genesis

Post by anl93 »

Finally i have made a province editor. Cheers.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9427

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

TBS_junkie
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TBS_junkie »

Thanks to all who contributed to these tables for Eador Genesis, and especially the New Horizons cheat tables. I don't play without NH.

FYI, New Horizons is currently v2.90b, and while I have not tested everything, most of the functions here still work properly, but some do not.

The hero stuff and treasury stuff, and global stuff like gold and gems and available build numbers work, but karma is borked.

Karma displays 0 for a new character, and as far as i can tell, '4294967288' for every other case. Seems like a garbage number that doesn't represent anything.

I am not sure how karma is supposed to work. I found charts that say hiring or summoning creatures will raise or lower your karma, but I tried lots of cases and I can't figure out where (what address) this value is hiding at.

I also was able to locate some addresses that show the number of creatures killed for a quest. For example, in one game, where I took on a quest to kill brigands for halflings, having completed the quest, I found this string of text beginning at the address 0018B534: 'Completed: 14/12'. But I was unable to change the numbers, as the game would always reset them when I tried.

I was trying to see if it's possible to cheat the quests, for example to establish an alliance earlier in the game, with no luck.

I did, however, find the address for the turn number: 00575BCC, or 'Eador.exe+175BCC'. That worked for every game I tried, and I was able to reset the turn number any time I wanted.

I am a complete noob at editing memory addresses and such, so any help is appreciated! Thanks!

donschmiddy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by donschmiddy »

hello there and thank you for all your hard work... The problem is that i am still to retarded to actually use your cheattable. I downloaded the cheatengine, loaded the table, completed the tutorial, ran the game and i still do not have the slightest clue on how to add any item to my treasury. Can you help me? i know it is probably really simple and i feel really stupid for asking.

anl93
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by anl93 »

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9427
use this , its very easy to use.

mrgyvs
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mrgyvs »

Hello
I'm trying to create a kind of online game for Eador Genesis.
I want to try to upload all the information about the player's progress.
I can change crystals, gold, level of the hero, his things and the warrior. But I can't figure out where all the buildings and locations of the hero are located on the map. Where is the affiliation of provinces?
Help please me!

Can I load and save settings in CHEAT ENGINE? I found that the hero's level is 5. Can I download this from a file?

paladin5
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by paladin5 »

Up!
==
The player control settings allow you to set which players are controlled by you or by the AI. You can switch over to the AI player, let the AI play yourself and even manually control neutrals in battle.
===
Can you make it work with latest Horizons Mod?

PisUshax
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PisUshax »

Hi is there any chance you can update the table?
I need map reveal and control over how many time I go back in time and astral energy