Cyberpunk 2077 (GOG, DrummerIX)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
roland79
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 (GOG, DrummerIX)

Post by roland79 »

Thanks for the table, just curious about the character creation points. It doesn't seem to work for me. All values are "??"

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

roland79 wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:38 pm
Thanks for the table, just curious about the character creation points. It doesn't seem to work for me. All values are "??"
Yeah, sorry. This table is out of date (it was made for 1.03). I don't enjoy playing this game that much either and I may wait until updates slow down as the way I made the table every update breaks it.

roland79
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by roland79 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:04 pm
roland79 wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:38 pm
Yeah, sorry. This table is out of date (it was made for 1.03). I don't enjoy playing this game that much either and I may wait until updates slow down as the way I made the table every update breaks it.
Thats ok mate. Thanks for the work you have done regardless. Hope you have a great weekend :)