Cook Serve Delicious 2 Clean Steam 2.60 (m1.1) +12 /NEW steam/GOG 2.60(m1.1) v2 Alternate

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
_bonbonboy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Cook Serve Delicious 2 PLAZA/Steam v.2.60 / *New* Clean Steam 2.60 (m1.1) +12

Post by _bonbonboy »

Thx for you work.

So for my tests with your GOG table.

The Goods:
- Infinite patience works like on the previous table.
- i start a day, then i activate "player base" and change some values like money, combo, it works great.
- During a day, when i change some values about orders (perfect, bad, etc...) and i finish the day with, i can see the result on the stats of the day

The Bads:
- During a day, if i freeze values about orders (like bad or/and average to 0), i'm stuck to max 4x combo (even if i do the order perfectly and get smileys, the game counts my fourth perfect order like a wrong and stop the combo timer at 4). All your combos will progress to 4 max everytime.

- If i made any bad or average order, at the very end of the day, at my last order, i go to the table and change bad and/or average order to 0. Then in stats of the day, i see 0 bad or average order, make a perfect day and get gold medal, like i wrote in my third point of the Goods.
BUT it doesn't unlock the next shifts. For the game, i didn't make that gold medal which allow me to go to the next shifts (even if i can see that gold medal from the previous shift). If i quit the game, relaunch it and replay my last shift where i got the gold medal with your table, and then this time get anew this gold medal, but legit. Now it unlocks the next shifts.

- According to the previous bug i wrote just above, it can corrupt your save. At one of my tries, after meeting this bug of shifts locked, i quit the game and relaunched it, and then in game, when i had to choose my save to continue, it was simply not here anymore, deleted by the game.

- If i finish a day with infinite patience enabled, and then want to start another shift still with the same infinite patience enabled, the game crash with a fatal error. And then, when you relaunch the game, your save is not here anymore, as corrupted so deleted by the game.

About the issue to make believe the game i really did 0 bad or average orders using your table, i want to let you know that i tried to make it as "real" as possible. Example, i did 52 perfect order, 2 bad. So in your table, before the end of the day i put 0 bad, but 54 perfect and of course 54 combo to make the stats of the day as it should be (but then even with the gold medal, shifts were locked). All these values were modified in the table without freezing the code lines.

If you can fix some issues, especially this one, it will be super great! 8-)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by _bonbonboy on Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Cook Serve Delicious 2 PLAZA/Steam v.2.60 / *New* Clean Steam 2.60 (m1.1) +12

Post by gideon25 »

_bonbonboy wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:32 pm
Thx for you work.

So for my tests with your GOG table.

The Goods:
- Infinite patience works like on the previous table.
- i start a day, then i activate "player base" and change some values like money, combo, it works great.
- During a day, when i change some values about orders (perfect, bad, etc...) and i finish the day with, i can see the result on the stats of the day

The Bads:
- During a day, if i freeze values about orders (like bad or/and average to 0), i'm stuck to max 4x combo (even if i do the order perfectly and get smileys, the game counts my fourth perfect order like a wrong and stop the combo timer at 4). All your combos will progress to 4 max everytime.

- If i made any bad or average order, at the very end of the day, at my last order, i go to the table and change bad and/or average order to 0. Then in stats of the day, i see 0 bad or average order, make a perfect day and get gold medal, like i wrote in my third point of the Goods.
BUT it doesn't unlock the next shifts. For the game, i didn't make that gold medal which allow me to go to the next shifts (even if i can see that gold medal from the previous shift). If i quit the game, relaunch it and replay my last shift where i got the gold medal with your table, and then this time get anew this gold medal, but legit. Now it unlocks the next shifts.

- According to the previous bug i wrote just above, it can corrupt your save. At one of my tries, after meeting this bug of shifts locked, i quit the game and relaunched it, and then in game, when i had to choose my save to continue, it was simply not here anymore, deleted by the game.

- If i finish a day with infinite patience enabled, and then want to start another shift still with the same infinite patience enabled, the game crash with a fatal error. And then, when you relaunch the game, your save is not here anymore, as corrupted so deleted by the game.

About the issue to make believe the game i really did 0 bad or average orders using your table, i want to let you know that i tried to make it as "real" as possible. Example, i did 52 perfect order, 2 bad. So in your table, before the end of the day i put 0 bad, but 54 perfect and of course 54 combo to make the stats of the day as it should be (but then even with the gold medal, shifts were locked). All these values were modified in the table without freezing the code lines.

If you can fix some issues, especially this one, it will be super great! 8-)
I'm gonna work on a different approach. I'll post a new script here later tonight or tomorrow so be on the lookout.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Test this one out to make sure you keep your medals. I noticed that the restaurants/restaurant levels unlock as you gain yum levels, not necessarily as you complete them. Also I noticed that I kept my medals. Ok, so there are two scripts that use the same code so you use one WHILE you are working in the restaurant and you can use one while not working. Only one of them can be activated at a time so you must deactivate one to use the other.

The one you use while not working is the :Player Base (activate)---> When not working in Restaurant. The money is a strange float value just increase by one or 2 points and you'll see it changes money. You can set your level and/or set progress toward leveling up. HOWEVER:
In order for the game to process the level change you must level up once after changing your level. So set the experience at 99.999 and complete a day of work in a restaurant for it to stick. OR if you just want to level up normally you can leave the level alone and set your progress to 99.999 and complete a day for it to stick.

PS The combo max score in the statistics is the combo number you have on screen at the end of the day. Yea it just ended up that way but at least you get a minimum of 50.
Attachments
CSD2_gogm1.1_TEST2.CT
Test 2
(21.58 KiB) Downloaded 69 times

_bonbonboy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by _bonbonboy »

Thx for your new table.

You are damn right, the new shifts (levels) unlock themselves according to your YUM level, and not according to what kind of medal you earned in a previous shift.

So i tried to test a lot of code lines and combinations.

At work:
- Very little negative buzz: I didn't understand how it works. With or without freezing the code line, i'm still losing 2-3 pts of buzz for each bad or average order. Maybe it is only for your CSD restaurant?
- Infinite patience and chores: It works well, and comparing to the previous table, it can stay activated shift after shift without a fatal error or a game crash.
- No bad, average...: It works well too, keeping your medal at the end of a day. This too, it can stay activated shift after shift without a crash.
-----------> "Infinite patience" and "no bad, average..." can be and stay activated at the same time, shift after shift without a crash.

NOT at work (i didn't freeze any code lines, just changed values needed):
- Money: it works, but increase money crazy only by +1 or 2 on the current value :mrgreen:
- Experience toward: It works. As you said, we must enter a value like 99.999, then disable "player base" and start a new day. After the first good order, you level up.
- Current level: It works. I changed the value, the stars (close to the number of your level) progress when they must. Then, to see the number of your new level in game, you must start a new day. Also, you must finish the day to see the new shifts you unlocked with your new level.
- Bonus objective (in CSD restaurant): no tried
- Rewards stats: no tried too, i even don't know about what it's connected. Maybe your CSD restaurant?

To finish, i didn't experiment any saves corruption. I created different ones, trying with them different stuff with your table, quit and reload game different time. All my saves work normally!

I think this last table can be your final one! Thank you for all your works. 8-)
If i notice any bugs or weird behaviors during my next game sessions, i'll come back to that thread to post and let you know.

And take care of you!

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

_bonbonboy wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:29 pm

At work:
- Very little negative buzz: I didn't understand how it works. With or without freezing the code line, i'm still losing 2-3 pts of buzz for each bad or average order. Maybe it is only for your CSD restaurant?

- Money: it works, but increase money crazy only by +1 or 2 on the current value

And take care of you!
Good. Ok the very little negative buzz only affects the totals at the end of the shift, not during the shift. The current buzz will still go down for bad orders but the TOTALS that are calculated at the end of the day when the game shows you you totals will be minimal. Then again maybe that script may not be working but its not really necessary anyway. I tried to fix the one that constantly changes but for some reason the game would always crash with it.

The money is a FLOAT with decimals. So say you have 5.467888 or whatever you could also change it to 5.5 or 5.6 or 5.52, etc to give yourself less money. So thats working as intended. For the bonus objectives and the rewards if you want it to progress to the next set of rewards/objectives set the number 1 LESS than what you need so and the game will update it when you complete it during a workday. It may not register if you set them to the exact amount it says you need. Ok thats it. Enjoy.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Cook Serve Delicious 2 Clean Steam 2.60 (m1.1) +12 /NEW steam/GOG 2.60(m1.1) v2 Alternate

Post by gideon25 »

Added the alternate version to the front page.