River City Girls

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
GamerCare
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: River City Girls

Post by GamerCare »

Vortaka wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:46 pm
@anjinggila Sadly, no...

It shows "([show attribute]+##) with value ??" and when I click on attributes it just shows "000000##" (## being the same number example: Level at 20) always with value ?? (and with what I know, I really don't think it's the actual address! :)

But don't despair! There's a punch at the end of the hallway! (staying in character now!) :)
For attribute, the aobscan starts from PlayerAttributes class, so you have either need to level up your class to see the values or pick up loot like money from school boys/girls.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Vortaka
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Vortaka »

anjinggila wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:54 pm
Vortaka wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:46 pm
@anjinggila Sadly, no...

It shows "([show attribute]+##) with value ??" and when I click on attributes it just shows "000000##" (## being the same number example: Level at 20) always with value ?? (and with what I know, I really don't think it's the actual address! :)

But don't despair! There's a punch at the end of the hallway! (staying in character now!) :)
For attribute, the aobscan starts from PlayerAttributes class, so you have either need to level up your class to see the values or pick up loot like money from school boys/girls.
Ah, yes! It works then! Indeed, you need to loot before the table activates!
Would be good if (like usual trainers/tables) it would load on game start or play start but it's alright! Thank you for the table!
You've got yourself a gold star (or whatever they call it in the forum!) :) Good job! And thanks for the fast support too, I appreciate it!
(Seems we can only rate posts here, so, well, I +1 it!)

dafirus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dafirus »

I have a request, which I think is a little unusual, I would like to know if you can cancel the upgrade of Lvl 6 of the characters, called Human Weapon, in which players can pick up enemies on the ground, to use them as a weapon. This upgrade disrupts much more than it helps in the game and I would like someone to be kind enough to remove it from the game. It is possible?

Jitza
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jitza »

Any chance for a table update? Fun game but mad hard.

Arash
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Arash »

Update 3 by GamerCare works on the latest version
Edit: well only God Mode does :D

haimelchsee
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by haimelchsee »

@Cielos
I am trying to update your auto block to the latest version of River City Girls. How did you find the address for blocking? Did you just repeat changed/unchanged value until you got it?

dafirus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dafirus »

Is it possible to remove the ability that is gained with lvl of "pick the enemy off the ground and use him as a weapon"? This really disrupts the gameplay a lot!