Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
michaelo007
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Post by michaelo007 »

when i click to get any packs (armor, weapon) i don't get them at max level. i get them at Mythical but not maxed out. is there a way to get them maxed out?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

michaelo007 wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:51 pm
when i click to get any packs (armor, weapon) i don't get them at max level. i get them at Mythical but not maxed out. is there a way to get them maxed out?
Just add a ton of materials using the EditQuanitity section, then upgrade them to max. Something like 250K each so you never have to worry about it again lol

michaelo007
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by michaelo007 »

I know I know. but every time the gets updated i have to re add the items and max out

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

michaelo007 wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:56 pm
I know I know. but every time the gets updated i have to re add the items and max out
Did you go through the instructions? Items added with the inventory editor disappear unless you add either the d3d9 file to the game directory or patch the game using the editor. If you downloaded it from here, a ReadMe was included that has instructions on how to do that.

ShasVa
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ShasVa »

Barely relevant, but: since there's no way to sell duplicate items or delete them, I'm thinking of starting a new game and adding all the goodies then.

Happy New Year to everyone except the thief.

allyflb
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by allyflb »

allyflb wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:24 pm
Hi guys, i have one bug to report, the EXP and Silver bônus don't stay in the game session, even after use the patch or the dll, the bônus disapear after you die in the same session that you enabled, also reloading the save does the same behave.

Edit:
The bonus works but don't stay enabled :i
Hi again, found another bug. The premium pack disapear when using the Dll, this not happen using the game patch in the exe.

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

ShasVa wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:17 am
Barely relevant, but: since there's no way to sell duplicate items or delete them, I'm thinking of starting a new game and adding all the goodies then.

Happy New Year to everyone except the thief.
Wait, wait, there is!! If you downloaded the table I posted on pg 92, I included a ReadMe that details how to get rid of duplicates
Last edited by HK26 on Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

allyflb wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:36 am
allyflb wrote:
Hi guys, i have one bug to report, the EXP and Silver bônus don't stay in the game session, even after use the patch or the dll, the bônus disapear after you die in the same session that you enabled, also reloading the save does the same behave.

Edit:
Hi again, found another bug. The premium pack disapear when using the Dll, this not happen using the game patch in the exe.
As said before, if one method does not work then use the other. Both are viable and it seems to be different for everyone. The most recent table I posted on pg 92 has a ReadMe with tutorials and hints. It includes a working method of patching your game, and the silver/xp is working on that one.

allyflb
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by allyflb »

HK26 wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:14 am
allyflb wrote:
allyflb wrote:

Edit:
As said before, if one method does not work then use the other. Both are viable and it seems to be different for everyone. The most recent table I posted on pg 92 has a ReadMe with tutorials and hints. It includes a working method of patching your game, and the silver/xp is working on that one.
The silver/xp works but when you die/reload the save/close the game, it need's to be enabled again.. this with both methods (dll and patch in the exe).

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

allyflb wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:51 am
HK26 wrote:
allyflb wrote:

The silver/xp works but when you die/reload the save/close the game, it need's to be enabled again.. this with both methods (dll and patch in the exe).
When you go to your inventory menu, do you have two icons in the upper right? One has coins and the other XP. When you hover over those, it'll tell you what buff you have active. The silver/xp boost should only need to be clicked once, same with the complete map pack. You never have to enable it in the editor again. When you open up the editor after this, it won't be checked off in the editor, but it is still active and applied to your game.

In my case, I own neither one of those packs. I enabled them once in an editor ages ago, and have never had to do so again. It does not show it ticked off in the editor, but it is very much active and working in my game.

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

HK26 wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:06 pm
Jmar1180 wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:23 pm
HK26 wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:32 am
Ummm... should we worry about this? Odyssey could be our thief's next target? I know this forum is for Valhalla, but...

This is a comment from his YouTube video titled "Assassin's Creed Valhalla 1.4.1.1 - Inventory Editor v4.0 [Night Rogue, Golden Sun, Weapons & MORE]" posted 12/27. There are 3 inventory editors for Odyssey on nexus, and I'm sure plenty of forums with tables from ages past. Idk how many people here worked on the Odyssey tables, but if he starts stealing them, I'll be just as angry as I am about Valhalla.
There are a few odyssey tables out there. None are updated to current.
Yeah no updates since crossover story dropped for it. I just meant that if there’s a new one, it might look exactly like a table from nexus word for word, and plastered with his YouTube and weird links.
I do have the ids for the new helix items for Odyssey.

allyflb
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by allyflb »

HK26 wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:35 am
allyflb wrote:
HK26 wrote:

When you go to your inventory menu, do you have two icons in the upper right? One has coins and the other XP. When you hover over those, it'll tell you what buff you have active. The silver/xp boost should only need to be clicked once, same with the complete map pack. You never have to enable it in the editor again. When you open up the editor after this, it won't be checked off in the editor, but it is still active and applied to your game.

In my case, I own neither one of those packs. I enabled them once in an editor ages ago, and have never had to do so again. It does not show it ticked off in the editor, but it is very much active and working in my game.
Yep, i have enable.. but when i die or reload my save or close the game, i need to enable again because they gone. Already tried with both patch's and none of them was able to keep them enable after a restart/reload/death.

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

allyflb wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:58 am
HK26 wrote:
allyflb wrote:

Yep, i have enable.. but when i die or reload my save or close the game, i need to enable again because they gone. Already tried with both patch's and none of them was able to keep them enable after a restart/reload/death.
Are you making any saves after you've enabled the boosters? If they disappear when you die or reload the game, it might be because the saves you have are from before you enabled them. The editor doesn't give you items or boosters across all saves and playthroughs, only the saves/playthrough you activated it on.

If you're using mods, that might be causing an issue. If it's not anything I mentioned, you should try validating/repairing your game.

allyflb
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by allyflb »

HK26 wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:45 am
allyflb wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:58 am
HK26 wrote:

Are you making any saves after you've enabled the boosters? If they disappear when you die or reload the game, it might be because the saves you have are from before you enabled them. The editor doesn't give you items or boosters across all saves and playthroughs, only the saves/playthrough you activated it on.

If you're using mods, that might be causing an issue. If it's not anything I mentioned, you should try validating/repairing your game.
Yep, reloading a save with them enabled at end when it loads came like i have never enable them, i dont use mods and the game is brand new (i installed yesterday on my laptop) but also repaired today thinking it maybe helps, beside that booster everything else works after a restart.

I also tryed using both methods at same time and no dice ,-,.

ShasVa
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ShasVa »

HK26 wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:12 am
Wait, wait, there is!! If you downloaded the table I posted on pg 92, I included a ReadMe that details how to get rid of duplicates
Thanks for that my friend. I'll put it to good use. :)