HELLDIVERS 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
XxDarkus101Xx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: HELLDIVERS 2

Post by XxDarkus101Xx »

cfemen wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:31 pm
Guess who owns that crappy devs and bypassed GG completly ;)

//

Important Info from me coz I saw lots of messages about my patreon: :mellow:
I made my Helldivers 2 only for me and my friends, and then I decided to release it to my patreons as thanks for all my supporters!
I didn't advertise it in any way, here is the reason why, coz I also stated that on my patreon post:

I probably won't release my bypass for the public, only to table-makers that I do trust for now.
But this is a heads up for everyone, to be able to scan/debug makes sure that we can always update our hacks without relying on the static analyzing of the dumped DLL :)
I agree. Only make it access to the people on your patreon. We don’t want the devs to find out about this then it’s game over. But be careful about the people on your patreon as well. We don’t want any double crossers (not that I am calling anyone that) but just have to be very careful is all. Very happy that you achievement a milestone!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

AtomicFarts
Cheater
Cheater

Post by AtomicFarts »

I understand banning players for griefing others in pub lobbies but banning anyone for cheating in a freaking PvE game is asinine. Let's hope they don't steep this low. People should be able to choose how they play the game as long as others don't get negatively affected. I for example just want to remove the timer and the stupid weapon recoil which is the only thing that bothers me in this otherwise amazing game.

com1612
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by com1612 »

I understand correctly that nothing works anymore, even through my dll build ?

BeromeGamer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BeromeGamer »

how to I edit the junk code in emoisback's .sln file? unfortunately all I know is how to build. simply deleting the old dll and then building again doesn't seem to work anymore. I've been looking online but I can't find a tutorial on how to edit the comments or junk code and not mess with anything integral to the file.

MaraThighIsSov
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MaraThighIsSov »

AtomicFarts wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:28 am
I understand banning players for griefing others in pub lobbies but banning anyone for cheating in a freaking PvE game is asinine. Let's hope they don't steep this low. People should be able to choose how they play the game as long as others don't get negatively affected. I for example just want to remove the timer and the stupid weapon recoil which is the only thing that bothers me in this otherwise amazing game.
dont forget, if teammate died and watching ur POV they can see why u throw so many grenade and not losing grenade or stim or even stamina and not cooldown stratagem if you have that on, they can see it all, my favourite cheat in coop is just no recoil and that's that, only use other option for some solo farming

Joe mama
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Joe mama »

So is it not safe to use the hack anymore? If so is there some way not to get banned while doing it?

The_Bibliophile
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by The_Bibliophile »

looks like the ban waves are coming be prepared. we all accepted this risk when hacking. I got my money's worth from the game already.

MaraThighIsSov
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MaraThighIsSov »

The_Bibliophile wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:39 am
looks like the ban waves are coming be prepared. we all accepted this risk when hacking. I got my money's worth from the game already.
where do you get that information

The_Bibliophile
Noobzor
Noobzor

MaraThighIsSov wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:51 am
The_Bibliophile wrote:
literally a pic a few pages ago, the devs are watching and know.

com1612
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by com1612 »

who else has the dll running

MaraThighIsSov
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MaraThighIsSov »

The_Bibliophile wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:56 am
MaraThighIsSov wrote:
The_Bibliophile wrote:
ahh just saw that "banned user detected", but if they banned permanently seem harsh because its only PVE, if you cheat samples in COOP that make 3 other people get that cheated samples, that mean 3 other innocent player getting banned too.

Joe mama
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Joe mama »

Hopefully we don't get banned! LoL

Joe mama
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Joe mama »

:D :cry:

Joe mama
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Joe mama »

com1612 wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:04 am
who else has the dll running
Is it not running for you?

The_Bibliophile
Noobzor
Noobzor

MaraThighIsSov wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:12 am
The_Bibliophile wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:56 am
MaraThighIsSov wrote:

ahh just saw that "banned user detected", but if they banned permanently seem harsh because its only PVE, if you cheat samples in COOP that make 3 other people get that cheated samples, that mean 3 other innocent player getting banned too.
it is not the samples they innocently got, it is us people using dll and the GG saying "hack attempt detected" that is how they will know the cheaters from the innocents, we are in their record books already, it is only a matter of time of when they implement the ban waves, who knows when. Getting samples from a hacker wont make GG kick you and say "hack attempt detected" is what im trying to say.