Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Rampertumskin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Rampertumskin »

Thx for updating

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Rampertumskin on Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dirtydanisreal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by dirtydanisreal »

For some reason my game crashes as soon as the main script activates, every time.

egigol
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by egigol »

Drummer, you are great, thank you

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by DrummerIX »

[QUOTE="egigol, post: 51925, member: 3283"]Drummer, you are great, thank you[/QUOTE]

Aww, Thanks. I enjoy making tables and glad everyone enjoys them.

oooorz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by oooorz »

Greeting guys, I have a problem here regarding to the weapon pointer in Comrades.

The first time I edited a weapon was before the update and everything worked. Really appreciated that, saved me a ton of time and makes my experience happy.

But When I'm trying it today, things are weird". The only value showed correctly was the name of a weapon. Current EXP, Lv and Max Lv are 0, and most of the rest value of a weapon are "4294967295".

I am not quite sure if that's a problem due to the update or not, I progressed a lot before I tried to edit the weapons today. But I guess that could be the problem?

BTW the Chocobo pointer still works, thanks again.

--------------------------

News here, I deleted all my Comrades files and try the weapon pointer on a fresh new file and it still doesn't work. Update problem for sure?
Last edited by oooorz on Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

qiqichenx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by qiqichenx »

Hello again, I have a problem again with update 44. when I use magic with main script on it can't be use again after cooldown, and any magic after it can't be use too.

deactive main script and it working normaly again. any update of fix really appreciated

Thankyou

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by DrummerIX »

If it helps, I updated my post with an Equipment Editor working again. Not sure if they removed code on June 13th and put it back in later, but it works now without changing anything. I'm not really supposed to help with cheating in Comrades since it's online, but I really didn't change anything.

qiqichenx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by qiqichenx »

i

[QUOTE="oooorz, post: 51945, member: 19486"]Greeting guys, I have a problem here regarding to the weapon pointer in Comrades.

The first time I edited a weapon was before the update and everything worked. Really appreciated that, saved me a ton of time and makes my experience happy.

But When I'm trying it today, things are weird". The only value showed correctly was the name of a weapon. Current EXP, Lv and Max Lv are 0, and most of the rest value of a weapon are "4294967295".

I am not quite sure if that's a problem due to the update or not, I progressed a lot before I tried to edit the weapons today. But I guess that could be the problem?

BTW the Chocobo pointer still works, thanks again.

--------------------------[/QUOTE]

use update 44?
Last edited by qiqichenx on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

oooorz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by oooorz »

[QUOTE="qiqichenx, post: 51953, member: 19367"]i

use update 44?[/QUOTE]

Oh boy, just realized I missed those updates. Thanks for pointing out. The latest table works!

[QUOTE="DrummerIX, post: 51952, member: 1466"]If it helps, I updated my post with an Equipment Editor working again. Not sure if they removed code on June 13th and put it back in later, but it works now without changing anything. I'm not really supposed to help with cheating in Comrades since it's online, but I really didn't change anything.[/QUOTE]

I am sorry for your precious time but thank you very much for helping! I am so embarrassed right now......

TripleExit
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by TripleExit »

Would it be possible to make a mod that removes the bros so I can solo the whole game as Noctis? Or are they required for certain scenes? Thus breaking the game. I know that if you add Iris to your party and stay at Galdin Quay then the game softlocks since the game has expectations for having certain people in your party in certain scenes, such as the 4 person bedroom.

hyalinecast
Noobzor
Noobzor

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by hyalinecast »

Does anybody know how OleMagne went about finding the model IDs for the model swapper?

rinoacanisi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by rinoacanisi »

[QUOTE="hyalinecast, post: 51993, member: 16480"]Does anybody know how OleMagne went about finding the model IDs for the model swapper?[/QUOTE]

yeah I want that table update too

Rascal0x1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Rascal0x1 »

In the debug menu there was an option to send ignis, prompto, and gladio away, but certain cutscenes wouldnt trigger afterwards, so i only used it in free roam. Sadly as we all know the debug version no longer works at all with the latest updates. I would LOVE if someone brough this feature back through cheat engine. I suspect [USER=177]@Cielos[/USER] could do it since he figured out the extra guest script.

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by gunbalde60 »

Anyone know if squall8 table was updated? It's not working for me, doesnt let me activate the main script. I click it but nothing happens.

terenceyao
Noobzor
Noobzor

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by terenceyao »

Magitek Exosuits come with a damage counter, and taking damage reduces it. When it expires, the suit no longer protects against damage. The counter refills 20 hours from when that party member first takes damage. Is there a script or table that can adjust this counter value ?