Elden Ring All in One v1.04.1 / Calibrations 1.04.2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Kittycatte
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Elden Ring All in One v1.02.3 (v2) **Fixed + Defense Multipliers**

Post by Kittycatte »

QuarryTen wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:14 am
Kittycatte wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:43 am
Snip
From Elden Ring'smain menu, make sure that online is disabled.
Close down CE and Elden Ring and bring both back up. Load your character up, and then attach ER to CE and then enable the table.
If the problem still persists, right-click the line titled "Elden Ring All-in-One Table Hex... " and what does the first option say? Usually, it says that it can't find an AOB.
It says module not found

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

QuarryTen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by QuarryTen »

Re: Instant Summons

I think i may have located the flag responsible for summons (0 when summons are available, 1 when they aren't) but there are a handful of checks in place that makes the summon disappear moments later. There is also a cooldown for the ability to resummon again. I've tried searching for a float that decreases--no luck. So it might be a float or maybe even a 4byte value that increases.

Just a heads up if anyone is interested in getting an instant/infinite summons cheat going.

QuarryTen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by QuarryTen »

Kittycatte wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:33 am
QuarryTen wrote:
Kittycatte wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:43 am
Snip
Close down CE and Elden Ring and bring both back up. Load your character up, and then attach ER to CE and then enable the table.
If the problem still persists, right-click the line titled "Elden Ring All-in-One Table Hex... " and what does the first option say? Usually, it says that it can't find an AOB.
It says module not found
It can't find the game. What's did you change the Elden Ring executable's name to? Change it back to what it was originally and try the steam_appid.txt method again. Some people aren't aware that Windows tends to hide extensions so to you it may look like "steam_appid.txt" but your machine recognizes it as "steam_appid.txt.txt" Make sure to make filename extensions visible (you change it from the 'View' tab in file explorer) and change it accordingly.

ShanfromSpace
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ShanfromSpace »

dunno why but now i've 15 memory stone (without adding then myself) and my memory slots is not 15. Happen to anyone here? (maybe is the cheat activated)

And someone has the point to change it back?

QuarryTen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by QuarryTen »

ShanfromSpace wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:03 am
dunno why but now i've 15 memory stone (without adding then myself) and my memory slots is not 15. Happen to anyone here? (maybe is the cheat activated)

You must've accidentally added or spawned some yourself because the max is 8. You can only get so many slots because that's the hard limit written in the code. CE, the way we're using it, exploits the memory not code. You can spawn (with ItemGiver) and search for the number of memory stones you have. Once you find it, just change it to whatever number you like.

ShanfromSpace
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ShanfromSpace »

QuarryTen wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:10 am
ShanfromSpace wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:03 am

You must've accidentally added or spawned some yourself because the max is 8. You can only get so many slots because that's the hard limit written in the code. CE, the way we're using it, exploits the memory not code. You can spawn (with ItemGiver) and search for the number of memory stones you have. Once you find it, just change it to whatever number you like.
Change the stone is easy but i want to change my memory spell slot because even if i put 1 stone back, i still have 15 spell slots avaiable and i dont want to go online with that

Kasupu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kasupu »

Hey I don't know what is going on exactly but when I add double click on the file nothing happens it just says attach (which I did click yes on) so I tried the folder upload Icon and the address bar at the bottom becomes fully white and my CE freezes. Can someone explain how I can properly do it?

Arara
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Arara »

Kasupu wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:01 am
Hey I don't know what is going on exactly but when I add double click on the file nothing happens it just says attach (which I did click yes on) so I tried the folder upload Icon and the address bar at the bottom becomes fully white and my CE freezes. Can someone explain how I can properly do it?
attach is when you already has the game running.
i always says NO until i get into the world then i manually attach it using the process list elden ring and it works fine

Poob
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Poob »

QuarryTen wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:56 am
Kittycatte wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:33 am
QuarryTen wrote:

It says module not found
It can't find the game. What's did you change the Elden Ring executable's name to? Change it back to what it was originally and try the steam_appid.txt method again. Some people aren't aware that Windows tends to hide extensions so to you it may look like "steam_appid.txt" but your machine recognizes it as "steam_appid.txt.txt" Make sure to make filename extensions visible (you change it from the 'View' tab in file explorer) and change it accordingly.
How do I do try it this way? I've been trying the renaming the "start_protected_game" way and nothing is clickable on the table

Poob
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Poob »

I can't get the table to work. I'm changing the name of file start_protected_game to start_protected_game_, making a copy of elden ring, and then changing the copies name to start_protected_game, and when I try and load the table it says I can't execute the LUA process. I'm on windows 10, using CE 7.4, and nothing on the table is clickable

Siggymas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Siggymas »

Allen1013 wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:17 am
Is anyone else not getting the inf jump ability to turn on? Last table I could it was wonky but it worked this time no go.
the inf jump works perfectly for both horse and players.

Allen1013
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Allen1013 »

Siggymas wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:19 pm
Allen1013 wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:17 am
Is anyone else not getting the inf jump ability to turn on? Last table I could it was wonky but it worked this time no go.
the inf jump works perfectly for both horse and players.
You might be able to get it to turn on but I sure cant.

Razapudroshko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Razapudroshko »

what about 1 rune per weapon upgrade? )

Razapudroshko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Razapudroshko »

Elden Ring All in One v1.02.3 (v2) - there is a glitch ! with this ON ([X] <== FREE Smithing and Ignore Crafting Materials) you can up the levels without runes!
Last edited by Razapudroshko on Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RJoshOP
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RJoshOP »

Hi, I'm having two different issues and don't know why.

1. When I open the table and it prompts me to select either yes or no, and I do follow the instructions (yes), Cheat Engine doesn't open up as it should.

2. When I attach CE to Elden Ring process/windows/and even the application (separate attempts), I'm unable to use the drop down menu for the table, but I can open the Discord link on the second drop down option.

Please help