Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
MoriMori
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor

Post by MoriMori »

Whats the HashID for the patomie Fire Bow cant find it anywhere its from the helix store :?:

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

David LionHeart
Cheater
Cheater

Post by David LionHeart »

Ehi guys, someone know how to reset ability points and so keep them to 0? When i edit that value with table i can seto to 0 but if i save and load the ability points return to the original value.
Someone can help me?

hoboknife
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hoboknife »

Hi guys :) Would anyone happen to have the hash id for the Ezio armor set perk? I've looked through all (afaik :P ) the provided lists but don't see it. Help truly appreciated!

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

hoboknife wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 1:27 pm
Hi guys :) Would anyone happen to have the hash id for the Ezio armor set perk? I've looked through all (afaik :P ) the provided lists but don't see it. Help truly appreciated!
borucic wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:37 am
Here are HashIDs for Ezio Roman armor

Code: Select all

head	000001c9481fadef
arms	000001c9481fade4
torso	000001c9481fae05
waist	000001c9481fae10
legs	000001c9481fadfa
sword	000001c9481fae1b
Spoiler

Still sucks that this was only available for a very limited time (and apparently they have no plans of bringing it back any time soon). Wouldn't have minded the real deal. This will have to do for now.

hoboknife
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hoboknife »

@ Exeter, do you have the hashid for the perk alone? and wow, didn't know this was limited availability... that does suck..

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

hoboknife wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 1:41 pm
@ Exeter, do you have the hashid for the perk alone? and wow, didn't know this was limited availability... that does suck..
Unfortunately I don't :( Since I don't have the original armor I have no idea what the perks are, and no way of fetching them either.

It was released for playing during the free weekend back in March. Many players missed it, so they asked Ubi on whether or not they'll release it again, but apparently there's been no plans yet to release it again.

hoboknife
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hoboknife »

Exeter wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 2:00 pm
hoboknife wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 1:41 pm
Unfortunately I don't :( Since I don't have the original armor I have no idea what the perks are, and no way of fetching them either.

It was released for playing during the free weekend back in March. Many players missed it, so they asked Ubi on whether or not they'll release it again, but apparently there's been no plans yet to release it again.
i hate that crap. at least paywall it. well they probably will, but considering valhalla and how long this has been out at this point idt its a priority at all. fyi, the perk is: -100% cooldown duration for hero strike ability on successful parry. pretty cool. is there a way i can fetch it for you guys? would love to contribute but all my exp has been is interchanging perks from the provided ids.

hoboknife
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hoboknife »

man, i've been at it for hours and just can't find it. i don't have the pc vers, so i'm stuck with ps4 save file. i can find the equipment and their perks, minus the legendary. i'm missing something and it's quite vexing. i'll get back to it after lunch x(

Update: I failed >.< thought I’d found it!! But the only two lines of code that seemed a fit just crashed the game when loading. Bummed. Hopefully someone on pc with more means will figure it out, otherwise I’m at a loss. Sorry guys. I just don’t understand how it’s so easy to find the normal perks as opposed to the set bonuses. Wasn’t just the Ezio set-I couldn’t find any! Sure, in isolation, but I was trying to read between the lines of each piece of equipment and it’s guts. Could always narrow it down to all the normal perks but then the set bonus was nowhere near it. Argh, so fruuuuustrating.

DeadlyAce85
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DeadlyAce85 »

The map packs booster keeps disappearing every session, is this normal? I have to keep cheat engine always on every time I play?

Zero+
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zero+ »

Hello everyone, New Update:
Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor v1.5.0 V5
Spoiler
Just added new items:
+Get FirstCiv Set Yellow (6pcs)
+Get Caduceus Blade (DLC)
+Get Staff of the Dikastes (DLC)
+Get Thaleia's Overprotective Hat (Straw Hat)
---
More Quest-Items for base game:
+Get Rock Hard (Personal Olisbos)
+Get Happily Ever After? (Flower/Ring/Food)
+Get Cult's Clues From Merchant ->only 1 :roll:
+Get A Heart for a Head (Bull Heart)->before start the quest
+Get The Doctor Will See You Now (Bone Forceps)
+Get Lore of The Sphinx (Sphinx Medallion Fragment)
+Get Hard to Artemis (The Gorgon Disk)
+Get Bravely Ran Away (Armor/Axe)->before start the quest
+Get Minatour De Force (Token of Endurance)
+Get The Lost Arkalochori Axe (Axe)->before start the quest
+Get Evening The Odds (Bag)->before going to commander
---
and Quest-Items for DLCs:

Have fun :)
Attachments
Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor v1.5.0 V5.CT
(640.37 KiB) Downloaded 213 times
Last edited by Zero+ on Sun May 17, 2020 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

MoriMori
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MoriMori »

need the hashid for the fire bow in the shop patomie bow its a legendary

Athan621
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Athan621 »

Im sorry to ask this if its been answered but ive read quiet a few of these pages and I cant seem to find what im looking for.

Does anyone know where I can find a list of the ids for engravings? I want to alter all my engravings.

overtaker99
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by overtaker99 »

I'm in a similar situation as poster above - I've found PLENTY of HashID and PPerkID Dumps, but they're all outdated. The ones that are semi-updated include plenty of perks, but not set bonuses.

I can usually find what I'm looking for by searching through this forum, and the nexus, but the one i'm having the most trouble with right now is the correct ID for "Immune to Burning", which is the set bonus from the Mighty Herakles Set. I have an ID for it, but it crashes my game each time I use it, which leads me to believe it's wrong or outdated.

Does anyone have an updated engraving/pperk list, or even simply the correct ID for this set bonus engraving?

Zero+
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zero+ »

double-click on <script> for engraving/pperk list

overtaker99
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by overtaker99 »

Zero+ wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 5:57 am
double-click on <script> for engraving/pperk list
Thank you Zero+! However, a few follow-up questions. There are perks in-game that are not in that list - I assume it draws it from the cheat table, and not from the game. Is there any way for me to fetch IDs that are not on the list, from the game, myself?

Secondly, the ID for "Immune to Burning" in the script list is the same as the one I have in my excel table - 000001B5A4AB4158. Can you, or anyone else, confirm that this is the CORRECT ID? And if so, does anyone know why that perk specifically crashes my game, no matter what gear piece it is placed upon?

Any help greatly appreciated!