Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.03a

Post by OPCOXE »

Chasher wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:55 am
Wanted to ask, is it possible to use highlighter point yo edit hair dye quantity that is received from cube, if so, should I do it in present box or after I click receive ?
I'm pretty sure you've already post a message like that and you should learn something : Read the first page before posting. But anyways your post will be delete like your previous.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ViVi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.03a

Post by ViVi »

dallezh wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:56 pm
KS212 wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:04 pm
He's using CE 6.8.1. Probably not compatible.
Yes, this is the issue.

Upgrade to latest CE.
My bad. Put it newer, it worked right away.

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

Chasher wrote:
Wanted to ask, is it possible to use highlighter point yo edit hair dye quantity that is received from cube, if so, should I do it in present box or after I click receive ?
Gonna answer it this once. Yes it's possible, however, the quantity will only work until you reload the area or swap area.

Chasher
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chasher »

dallezh wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:22 pm
Chasher wrote:
Gonna answer it this once. Yes it's possible, however, the quantity will only work until you reload the area or swap area.
seems when i use fearlessrevolution, it goes to 500, or even when i change quantity, after swapping maps, even when i use it, and quantity shows 500, it will still count that i have one and disappear when i use it, gg guess nothing can be done :P server sided it must .-.

maybe it be possible to change uniform colour or maybe change a dye to a different property colour, which might be interesting, but of course that would mean changing the items properties, would be a way around this.

batf247
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batf247 »

I apologize if this has been talked about over and over again but every time I try and search on this site it don't work and don't plan on combing through 74 pages to find where it was talked about if it was. First thing is when I am on controlled character(kirito) I edited str but it doesn't change I tried going in and out of the menus a few times since that seems to show other stuff and I tried saving then loading and still didn't change it. I am using the latest version of the cheat engine, but I am pretty sure I tried an earlier version and it didn't work. Am I not doing something right or does it not work after a certain time, and if it does actually work and I am doing it wrong is there an upper limit you can set it to and still play online. Again sorry if this has been talked about and this paragraph.

TLDR: Does the str edit for current character work and if so how do you get to work and is there a limit if I want to play online?

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

batf247 wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:54 am
I apologize if this has been talked about over and over again but every time I try and search on this site it don't work and don't plan on combing through 74 pages to find where it was talked about if it was. First thing is when I am on controlled character(kirito) I edited str but it doesn't change I tried going in and out of the menus a few times since that seems to show other stuff and I tried saving then loading and still didn't change it. I am using the latest version of the cheat engine, but I am pretty sure I tried an earlier version and it didn't work. Am I not doing something right or does it not work after a certain time, and if it does actually work and I am doing it wrong is there an upper limit you can set it to and still play online. Again sorry if this has been talked about and this paragraph.

TLDR: Does the str edit for current character work and if so how do you get to work and is there a limit if I want to play online?
It work and the thing is : you can't modify the STR nor the others stats. This are only calculated values and the stats are recalculated every time it is needed. However the SP and HP might works but you'll not be able to change it for online because even if it works it will be reset to the normal values when you change map or reload the save.
BTW, I also tried to change the values using a script but it doesn't change anything else then the values you see. If you want to change it just use the "Highlighted item" to change the attachment and "Equipped Buffs Max Out Parameters For Positive Values" to max the stats from your passive skills (not sure it works but it should)

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

Chasher wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:05 pm
dallezh wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:22 pm
Chasher wrote:
seems when i use fearlessrevolution, it goes to 500, or even when i change quantity, after swapping maps, even when i use it, and quantity shows 500, it will still count that i have one and disappear when i use it, gg guess nothing can be done :P server sided it must .-.

maybe it be possible to change uniform colour or maybe change a dye to a different property colour, which might be interesting, but of course that would mean changing the items properties, would be a way around this.
I changed 1 of my dyes to 2, and that basically let me have unlimited dyes, until I changed area. Use CE, don't use fearlessrevolution for item quant editing.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

A new update for the game is coming the 12th of this month, the 1.04 (already rolled out on PS4 Japan, but rest of platforms and countries will be the 12th). It shouldn't break the table due to how its made now, but there is no guarantee that it won't break partially. I recommend making any desired modifications before just in case we need some time to fix it.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

Uploaded v3.8 of the table. Added all network items and the misisng fishing items. Plus decreased the size.

This will be the last v3 table since tomorrow wthe game will update to 1.04 and thus the tables will start at v4.

Although the tables shouldn't break, the number will increase with each update to make it easy to differentiate inc ase there are issues.

PD. Double post because if not no one would notice the new version of the table and the last post is two days old.

aroltner88
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aroltner88 »

Has anyone been able to figure out how to use Empress Kayode's hair? Is it even usable?

Chasher
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chasher »

just received the update, its like 2.6GB, best of luck with the table.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

Chasher wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:26 am
just received the update, its like 2.6GB, best of luck with the table.
2.8Gb for me. It is downloading right now.

Edit:
Table status: All the section of pointers works well except: Speed and Jump.

Pendent to check scripts. A lot of them are there beceause of request and I never used them before, so please help check them.

Edit2: New values for Speed and Jump updated to new ones. They will be added to the first version of table v4 once uploaded.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.04

Post by a_busy_man »

Table v4 compatible with 1.04 released.

Fixed the broken Speed and Jump. Changed the name of Bygone Accesories to Forgotten since they changed the name ingame.

Tested all scripts Except:

EXP Multiplier

Infinite Skill Points

Equipped Buffs Max Out Parameters For Positive Values (Use For 100% Critical, Equip Pierce Weakness After Enabling)

Infinite Time in Dungeon

All Canaan Scripts

Doesn't work:

Fish Scripts (Change Fishing Rod or Reload Spot After Changing)

Fish v2 (Load or Change rod if values are ??)

PD. Double post to advertise the new version of the table already available.

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.04

Post by OPCOXE »

All my scripts should work except for the Sacred Art v1 (old version). I've tested the Fishs scripts and both (v1 et v2) work, and the Infinite Time in Dungeon works too.
I'm currently updating the pointers for the intimate talk.

EDIT: I just finish testing my table for the 1.04
Attachments
OPCOXE_sao_al.CT
Intimate talk pointers updated
All scripts was still working
(11.19 KiB) Downloaded 42 times

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

OPCOXE wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:07 am
All my scripts should work except for the Sacred Art v1 (old version). I've tested the Fishs scripts and both (v1 et v2) work, and the Infinite Time in Dungeon works too.
I'm currently updating the pointers for the intimate talk.

EDIT: I just finish testing my table for the 1.04
The Sacred Art v1 worked fine for me in the version currently on the v4 table. The fish scripts no though. Have you modified them?