Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
trollblob
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor

Post by trollblob »

thank you

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Jack Gray
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Jack Gray »

Can anyone update the Adrestia Damage please?

Kamse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kamse »

Grab fearlessrevolution Trainer, it has ship 1 hit kill.

MasterState0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MasterState0 »

squibb wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:25 pm
squibb wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:03 pm
MasterState0 wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:50 pm

You can use Cheat Engine manually without using the Inventory Editor.
Btw, welcome, glad to have u!
well i'm not so pro with cheat engine, could you please tell me how to do excactly?

tnx!!!
Anything for me please :(
I'll do it when I play the game, soon
Edit: U can use trainer instead, it's easier

squibb
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by squibb »

well i have the 1.5.3 version of the game compatible with the inventory 1.5.0 v3, but there is no trainer on the web allowing you to add skill points. I mean not to have 9999 of skill points just +5 or something like that!

jlau
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jlau »

squibb wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:09 pm
well i have the 1.5.3 version of the game compatible with the inventory 1.5.0 v3, but there is no trainer on the web allowing you to add skill points. I mean not to have 9999 of skill points just +5 or something like that!
How about: using the trainer table viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8001, enable "ignore ability points", goto Abilities page to populate values, leave Abilities page, added what you need to "obtained", go back to Abilities page

Acamas
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Acamas »

jlau wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:56 pm
squibb wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:09 pm
How about: using the trainer table viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8001, enable "ignore ability points", goto Abilities page to populate values, leave Abilities page, added what you need to "obtained", go back to Abilities page
Yes man i tryed before, it's working!

Jack Gray
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Jack Gray »

Kamse wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:55 am
Grab fearlessrevolution Trainer, it has ship 1 hit kill.
For some reason all these 1 hit kills are not considered when you are required to destroy a number of ships and so on.

Kamse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kamse »

Weird, because i killed some of those aegean sea cultists without issues (alongside other ships).

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

So I finally figured out what caused the Legendary Item Collected counter to increase. After starting over on a new save, it was going fine for a while until obtaining my first Legendary weapon legit (Nikolaos' Sword). Then I started noticing the number increasing again over time.

I noticed something interesting though, when I was upgrading some of my Epic gears, I realized you get the same animation as first obtaining a new piece of equipment. Turns out that every time you upgrade a Legendary equipment, the game apparently thinks you obtain a new piece. Seems stupid, but that's apparently how it works.

I did a test with this by also doing an upgrade without any tables running, just to rule out that it was one of the options causing this, but even on a clean run it increases the counter by one the moment you upgrade a Legendary gear.

[Edit] Engraving does it too

MasterState0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MasterState0 »

Exeter wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:29 pm
So I finally figured out what caused the Legendary Item Collected counter to increase. After starting over on a new save, it was going fine for a while until obtaining my first Legendary weapon legit (Nikolaos' Sword). Then I started noticing the number increasing again over time.

I noticed something interesting though, when I was upgrading some of my Epic gears, I realized you get the same animation as first obtaining a new piece of equipment. Turns out that every time you upgrade a Legendary equipment, the game apparently thinks you obtain a new piece. Seems stupid, but that's apparently how it works.

I did a test with this by also doing an upgrade without any tables running, just to rule out that it was one of the options causing this, but even on a clean run it increases the counter by one the moment you upgrade a Legendary gear.

[Edit] Engraving does it too
So I take that as a glitch then? From Ubi itself?

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

MasterState0 wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:42 am
So I take that as a glitch then? From Ubi itself?
Possibly yeah. I'm a bit surprised nobody reported it to be honest.

I suppose the only real way to find out if it's 100% a glitch is to play on a clean save without using the inventory editor at all. Since in this save I added the Isu Commander set early in the beginning and dismantled it right away after getting it as transmogs. (Though it was fine until I actually started upgrading Nikolaos sword as mentioned).

That would explain why my number went up to 250+ so fast in my first playthrough. Since I kept upgrading the pieces and adding engravings.

Still curious to see if it happens to an absolutely clean save as well though.

I've seen someone who had 500 hours (looks like a legit save) of play time who had 800+ legendary items collected. So either he replayed the game a few times, or he upgraded his gear many times. I did notice he killed many cultists as well, so it's safe to assume he did some New Game+ runs.

WAR10CK
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by WAR10CK »

Help,

I have a Poseidon's trident, and i am not able to make a duplicate of it, tried using Get Single Item, but not working
level 99

"Actually it gets duplicated when i change the level of the trident to 70 and re-add it with Get Single Item, is that a bug or a common problem ?

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Regarding my previous post - I'm going to do a quick speedrun with a save file that hasn't been touched by the Inventory Editor. Up until I get Nikolaos' Sword. Then I'll see if upgrading/engraving increases the counter still.

[Update] Even on a save file not modified with the inventory editor it increases when upgrading/engraving.

MasterState0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MasterState0 »

Exeter wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:23 pm
Regarding my previous post - I'm going to do a quick speedrun with a save file that hasn't been touched by the Inventory Editor. Up until I get Nikolaos' Sword. Then I'll see if upgrading/engraving increases the counter still.

[Update] Even on a save file not modified with the inventory editor it increases when upgrading/engraving.
Yup, a glitch it is then