Remnant 2 (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
fredofrizzante
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Remnant 2 (Steam)

Post by fredofrizzante »

Wow! That´s awesome. Thank you very much for your Work. :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SortaLewd
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SortaLewd »

cfemen wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:19 pm
Well, I experimented around today with UE5 and tested my results on Remnant 2 :)

If you download the newest table you will find a Patch Summon script, this allows to use the Summon command with a path argument.

Little example:
Lets say you create a fresh character and you want to have some BloodMoonEssence.
Using my Give Resource script would give you an error "class not found" and the Summon console command would just do nothing.

With the Summon Patch you can do this:

Code: Select all

Summon /Game/World_Jungle/Items/Materials/World/BloodMoonEssence/Material_BloodMoonEssence.Material_BloodMoonEssence_C
Now it shouldn't matter if the class is loaded or not, the item should spawn infront of you.
If the summon works you can eventually use my Give Resource script to give you any amount you want ( e.g Material_BloodMoonEssence_C|99 will work now )

[Link]

It should also be possible to add stuff that can't be picked up.
e.g use the Summon command to load the class and then use my Give Resource script to add it to the inventory, in theory it should work but I didn't test it!

Okay happy experimenting with it!

Could you give an example using other items like a weapon or something? I attempted it on weapon mods but not sure if my formatting is incorrect or if it just doesn't work. I tried with the mod TimeLapse, here's the path I copied for it from FModel(

Remnant2/Content/World_Fae/Items/Mods/Mod_TimeLapse
) and this is what I entered in console(

Summon /Game/World_Fae/Items/Mods/World/TimeLapse/Mod_TimeLapse.Mod_TimeLapse_C
)

EDIT: I haven't figured out mods, but it is working for amulets, rings, and weapons. If anyone is curious about formatting, this is what I typed to summon the handgun Sorrow

Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Weapons/HandGuns/Special/Sorrow/Weapon_Sorrow.Weapon_Sorrow_C
Last edited by SortaLewd on Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

unREAL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by unREAL »

SortaLewd wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:07 pm

Could you give an example using other items like a weapon or something? I attempted it on weapon mods but not sure if my formatting is incorrect or if it just doesn't work. I tried with the mod TimeLapse, here's the path I copied for it from FModel(

Remnant2/Content/World_Fae/Items/Mods/Mod_TimeLapse
) and this is what I entered in console(

Summon /Game/World_Fae/Items/Mods/World/TimeLapse/Mod_TimeLapse.Mod_TimeLapse_C
)

I don't think your path is valid.
You can see FModel only finds the VFX assets ( materials and such stuff ) - so these are not actors.

Edit:
Just created a new character ( no intro skip ) and tried to spawn a weapon:
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Weapons/Melee/Standard/Sword/AssassinsDagger/Weapon_AssassinsDagger.Weapon_AssassinsDagger_C

works!

but now ... here comes the cool n fun part :lol:
each time you spawn it ,you can also use the give resource script for that, the weapon gets upgraded +1 :D

Edit2:
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Trinkets/Rings/BurdenOfTheGambler/Ring_BurdenOfTheGambler.Ring_BurdenOfTheGambler_C

works!
great job man <3 so we can probably spawn any item now

LiamLi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LiamLi »

SortaLewd wrote:

EDIT: I haven't figured out mods, but it is working for amulets, rings, and weapons. If anyone is curious about formatting, this is what I typed to summon the handgun Sorrow

Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Weapons/HandGuns/Special/Sorrow/Weapon_Sorrow.Weapon_Sorrow_C
Yes I knew it would work! :wub: I just didn't had any item path to test it.
May you can provide us with more paths so we can spawn all items?

SortaLewd
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SortaLewd »

LiamLi wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:07 pm
SortaLewd wrote:

Yes I knew it would work! :wub: I just didn't had any item path to test it.
May you can provide us with more paths so we can spawn all items?
I just copy paths from FModel and correct formatting. For ex. here's the path copied from FModel for Chains of Amplification

Remnant2/Content/World_Fae/Items/Trinkets/Amulets/ChainsOfAmplification
and here's the proper formatting

Summon /Game/World_Fae/Items/Trinkets/Amulets/ChainsOfAmplification/Amulet_ChainsOfAmplification.Amulet_ChainsOfAmplification_C

LiamLi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LiamLi »

SortaLewd wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:20 pm

I just copy paths from FModel and correct formatting. For ex. here's the path copied from FModel for Chains of Amplification

Summon /Game/World_Fae/Items/Trinkets/Amulets/ChainsOfAmplification/Amulet_ChainsOfAmplification.Amulet_ChainsOfAmplification_C
But why is /Content = /Game
?
So just change the /Content to /Game and at the end ItemName.ItemName_C
?

Thanks for the example,this helps me a lot!

SortaLewd
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SortaLewd »

LiamLi wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:25 pm
SortaLewd wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:20 pm

But why is /Content = /Game
?
So just change the /Content to /Game and at the end ItemName.ItemName_C
?

Thanks for the example,this helps me a lot!
I guess it needing to be changed from Remnant/Content to Summon /Game is just how the command works? Not really sure, but yeah, at the end you need to enter Type_ItemName.Type_ItemName_C. So far I've tested on various amulets, rings, weapons, and armors and it's all working. Traits and mods aren't working though, or at least I haven't been successful adding them.

unREAL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by unREAL »

SortaLewd wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:00 pm
Traits and mods aren't working though, or at least I haven't been successful adding them.
The game has a own "AddTrait" function inside some TraitComponent = Traits are not inventory items :(
We would need a "Give Trait" script- similary to what "Give Resource" does.
Then we could load a trait with Summon and then use the script to add it, Im sure cfemen could do that if he wants :lol:

oilnarak01
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oilnarak01 »

cfemen wrote:
Well, I experimented around today with UE5 and tested my results on Remnant 2 :)

If you download the newest table you will find a Patch Summon script, this allows to use the Summon command with a path argument.

Little example:
Lets say you create a fresh character and you want to have some BloodMoonEssence.
Using my Give Resource script would give you an error "class not found" and the Summon console command would just do nothing.

Summon /Game/World_Jungle/Items/Materials/World/BloodMoonEssence/Material_BloodMoonEssence.Material_BloodMoonEssence_C
Now it shouldn't matter if the class is loaded or not, the item should spawn infront of you.
If the summon works you can eventually use my Give Resource script to give you any amount you want ( e.g Material_BloodMoonEssence_C|99 will work now )

[Link]

e.g use the Summon command to load the class and then use my Give Resource script to add it to the inventory, in theory it should work but I didn't test it!

Thanks for the update now i can complete my collection without reroll "The Cass" anymore :(

here're my collection fresh start with all items & no upgrade
all amulets
all rings
all mods (i can't spawn mod directy so i spawn material instead)
all gems
all weapons
all armors
all relics
all special concoctions
all archtypes unlock at level 1 fresh start
all event traits (except ones you from campaign & revivalist )
but no shard - shard is easy to get & complete

[Link]

there're command list i use too in text file just right click - select all - switch to your game - press F1 - Ctrl + V - Enter - LOTs of item will appear

ps. it is old short command that can use with my save file to spawn items only you have to login my save file & your together to summon items with this command - if i have time 'll update it into full that can use without my save
ps.2 i don't know how to post file on this site so i post my google drive link
Last edited by oilnarak01 on Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

Ok, this item spawner is working REALLY well. Here's two codes I tried out of the blue and worked fine for me, though with a tiny bit of dellay

Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Weapons/HandGuns/Special/Hellfire/Weapon_Hellfire.Weapon_Hellfire_C
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Weapons/LongGuns/Special/Merciless/Weapon_Merciless.Weapon_Merciless_C
Basically as long as you know the weapon's name and class you can span them by using this path and changing what's needed

SortaLewd
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SortaLewd »

oilnarak01 wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:23 pm
cfemen wrote:

Little example:

[Link]

Thanks for the update now i can complete my collection without reroll "The Cass" anymore :(

all amulets
all rings
all gems
all weapons
all armor
all relic
all special concoctions
all archtype unlock at level 1 fresh start

[Link]

there're command list i use too in text file just right click - select all - switch to your game - press F1 - Ctrl + V - Enter - LOTs of item will appear

ps. it is old short command that can use with my save file to spawn items only you have to login my save file & your together to summon items with this command - if i have time 'll update it into full that can use without my save
For spawning mods, can you share an example line? Not sure what you mean by you spawned the material instead

oilnarak01
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oilnarak01 »

SortaLewd wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:31 pm
oilnarak01 wrote:
cfemen wrote:

Little example:

[Link]

all amulets
all rings
all gems
all weapons
all armor
all relic
all special concoctions
all archtype unlock at level 1 fresh start

[Link]

For spawning mods, can you share an example line? Not sure what you mean by you spawned the material instead
like if i want a Time Lapse mod i'll just spawn Broken Timepiece (material) then go craft it at McCabe

LiamLi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LiamLi »

oilnarak01 wrote:

Thanks for sharing!
With FModel its kinda easy to "translate" your list to the path.
Material_TwilightDactylus_C = Summon /Game/World_Jungle/Items/Materials/Miniboss/TwilightDactylus/Material_TwilightDactylus.Material_TwilightDactylus_C

cfemen's list contains lots of resources and materials but not everything and that's not a problem because we can work together to make a full list!

TaKoDancer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TaKoDancer »

guess traits are the final hurdle now, really want some script for it cause i want the mp-exclusive ones and revivalist

SureYes
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SureYes »

Thanks for everyone who helped me with the realmwalker set! I read through the forum and learned a little about how summon works, however I am having trouble now trying to spawn class items.. in FModel the alchmenist engram is called MI_Engrams_Philosopher_Stone_Alchemist, so i tried doinbg summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Engrams/Materials/MI_Engrams_Philosopher_Stone_Alchemist.MI_Engrams_Philosopher_Stone_Alchemist_C and it didnt work. I tried messing around with the format and such and still no luck. Am I looking at the wrong thing? or is there another way to unlock archtypes?