Genshin Impact 2.8 * no more table updates (from me) *

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Genshin Impact 2.7

Post by Messy6666 »

^ close the mhyprot2 handle

ps. if you don't know how todo that search for mhyprot2 in this forum

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

IamMJ9
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by IamMJ9 »

I tried to close it but I cant find in PE. when I search myhprot2 it will only shows the game!? Hmm let me search lil more

btw thanks for hard work

Sadina
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sadina »

now dmg hack not working

Cristina1991
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Cristina1991 »

Genshin Impact 2.7.ct
Genshin Impact 2.7 (new cheats)
(15.34 KiB) Downloaded 413 times
I found this cheat table online
The user who claims to have made it is named TheErel.
I tested it for a short while and found it very fun to use!
I thought you guys might appreciate it...

I'm not sure what Inf E\Q cheat is, or Pos Y cheat is. But I imagine Auto [F] has to do with causing whatever F key does on the keyboard when pressed. I use a controller but I think F key is pick up or interact? Not sure how that is useful.

Inf Stamina - It is sooo nice to have this back again and dash your way through liyue or mondstadt. The original stamina cheat didn't work in the water so I am not sure if this one does either.

Mob Vacuum - This one is so useful and fun because it pulls all the enemies toward you instantly from very far locations. It locks them in one position so you can hit them all at the same time. This paired with dumb enemy could be very useful otherwise you might get bashed. I don't know how to add these with SinGul4ritY's table but if someone can that would be so great! Oh and turn this off while climbing mountains as it can be buggy - the reason is I'm not sure if the was the mob vacuum or something else I had turned on but I was flying across the map quickly through mountains and falling into bottomless areas.

Fly - Sadly this fly cheat doesn't let you hover or glide in a straight forward horizontal direction (like the previous) but instead it allows you rise straight up in the air vertically which is helpful for scaling huge mountains. I'm using an xbox controller so I pressed jump, I ascend straight up, then when I press jump again I drop down with the glider depleting stamina even though the stamina cheat is turned on. Don't release or let go of the glider to ground pound with an attack or that will result in a loss of health or death.

Rapid Fire - I tested this on a secondary account and it is kind of buggy. My weak Amber shot a hundred arrows instantly with no damage affect on a Hilichurl. However my stronger Yae Miko shot a hundred waves of electricity which destroyed an enemy instantly. So I am kind of confused about that. The bad thing is their voice track annoyingly repeats because it's trying to catch up with the attacks.

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

^ it's the same table from here but with added futures.... if you look at the table using Notepad++ or ultraedit you will see.
Some are very nice tho
and yes i could copy them but i will never do that before asking permission
Nice post tho +1

-edit- it's the "other" table... soz was mistaken with another one from that site

-edit 2- the stamina one has some drawbacks...

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

Cristina1991 wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:43 pm
I don't know how to add these
-hint - you can just copy / paste them
open the 2 tables and ...
<CTRL>c <CTRL>v

save the new table

be aware tho.. i'v never said this

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

well how to say this... because i never thought i needed...
but i want to.
My reaction to Cristina1991 was just very wrong
she/he didn't said/wrote anything to deserver such kind of a reaction.

i am still ashamed of it

i know this aint something you will read normally here... but i thought it was needed... in my case

Toga
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Toga »

^ you are a jerk sometimes
very welcome lol

druidnoct
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by druidnoct »

Hallo. I did an oopsie.

I was using the movement speed hack and absentmindedly closed the CE window. My account now seems to be stuck in 2x speed mode.

When I reopened CE, I could no longer select the movement speed as a choice; it lists an error: 'Error scanning for AOB's: aomovspeed'. Does anyone have any idea how I can fix this and reset the movement speed to normal? I tried scanning for memory locations but that didn't result in much because I have no idea how to do that properly.

Really hope I haven't just screwed myself over. Aïe.

EDIT: Ahem. Fixed it. It was an 'unplug-it-then-plug-it-in-again' situation. Restarted the Genshin launcher and all was well.

I'll just... leave this here for posterity. You're welcome, future oopsie-doers.

voxgie
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by voxgie »

Thanks for .CT i will look it later

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

druidnoct wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:01 am
movement speed changes some memory
closing it when checked will make it unable to find the original bytes

just restart the game if that happens

VenusVacation
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by VenusVacation »

From the CT in opening post I'm very glad that dumb enemy, and "no skill and burst cooldown" are active. =)
Question - "damage hacks" option is a different color than "movement speed" option. I assume this is because the cheat doesn't work yet?

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

VenusVacation wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:15 pm
Question - "damage hacks" option is a different color than "movement speed" option. I assume this is because the cheat doesn't work yet?
it's partial working... stats is working,... damage mult not ( see broken )
me lazy ass forgot to mark it red....

chill_mbb
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chill_mbb »

Cristina1991 wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:43 pm
Genshin Impact 2.7.ct

I found this cheat table online
The user who claims to have made it is named TheErel.
I tested it for a short while and found it very fun to use!
I thought you guys might appreciate it...

I'm not sure what Inf E\Q cheat is, or Pos Y cheat is. But I imagine Auto [F] has to do with causing whatever F key does on the keyboard when pressed. I use a controller but I think F key is pick up or interact? Not sure how that is useful.

Inf Stamina - It is sooo nice to have this back again and dash your way through liyue or mondstadt. The original stamina cheat didn't work in the water so I am not sure if this one does either.

Mob Vacuum - This one is so useful and fun because it pulls all the enemies toward you instantly from very far locations. It locks them in one position so you can hit them all at the same time. This paired with dumb enemy could be very useful otherwise you might get bashed. I don't know how to add these with SinGul4ritY's table but if someone can that would be so great! Oh and turn this off while climbing mountains as it can be buggy - the reason is I'm not sure if the was the mob vacuum or something else I had turned on but I was flying across the map quickly through mountains and falling into bottomless areas.

Fly - Sadly this fly cheat doesn't let you hover or glide in a straight forward horizontal direction (like the previous) but instead it allows you rise straight up in the air vertically which is helpful for scaling huge mountains. I'm using an xbox controller so I pressed jump, I ascend straight up, then when I press jump again I drop down with the glider depleting stamina even though the stamina cheat is turned on. Don't release or let go of the glider to ground pound with an attack or that will result in a loss of health or death.

Rapid Fire - I tested this on a secondary account and it is kind of buggy. My weak Amber shot a hundred arrows instantly with no damage affect on a Hilichurl. However my stronger Yae Miko shot a hundred waves of electricity which destroyed an enemy instantly. So I am kind of confused about that. The bad thing is their voice track annoyingly repeats because it's trying to catch up with the attacks.
By any chance do we know how high of a risk these cheats are?
but importantly thank you everyone who helped with the ct.

kukuru97
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kukuru97 »

So this bypass step is no longer necessary?
Is it safe to use CE without this bypass?