Total War: WARHAMMER 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
anon9
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Total War: WARHAMMER 3

Post by anon9 »

kain200 wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:16 pm
Oh wow! So making mods "movie" files makes them load without any kind of "activation" required? I sure wish I had known that at launch, thanks! Now if someone could figure out how to make "agent can act again" for this table I think i'd be set to play!
Basically, because movie files are loaded later in the cycle, they overwrite any files of the same name, so by putting them in a movie file, you force files to load later. Same idea of why you have load orders with mods. The last mod loaded will overwrite mods loaded before it usually (or more rarely, some loaders might do the opposite and make it so that the first mod loaded doesn't change).

The only issue is that this can completely break a game if you forget to fix the files after a patch and one of the files in the container is out of date.

You can use this trick with other games as well. Not all games have a loading system that allows it though.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

williamhokianto
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by williamhokianto »

kain200
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kain200 »

Gborr wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:07 am
So, since I was annoyed by not having a proper WoM cheat that only works for the player, I did this: using RPFM, I made a new version of Greater Arcane Conduit that gives 10k reserves and 10k% regen. Then, using the difficulty_handicaps method outlined in this tread, I applied this to only the player's characters... and it works!

To be fair, this wasn't something I came up with, but my jury-rigged copying of this ([Link]) Workshop mod works like a charm.
Thanks for the tip, I went and made one of these too. Note to anyone else- the last two tables in the mod aren't a one to one paste cause the new layout is slightly different (quite a few more columns) so you'll have to manually enter in the values. I added an 'ability recharge" reducer in there for good measure cause why not?

I tried to get a "no spell cooldown" mod working but no luck. Just using the wh2 mod version as a baseline and transferring it to a wh3 version doesn't seem to have any effect. Maybe the way cooldown modifiers are handled is different than it was in the last game. No errors when I make and load the mod, it just doesn't do anything. I also tried to port the "more followers" mod to have extra slots for banners/followers and it also does nothing. Interestingly, in the CA files for wh3 I can see that several dwarf factions are set to have 8 slots instead of 6 like everyone else. Whether I set it to 10, or 8, nothing changed on the actual UI so I assume it doesn't work.

Edit: adding the ability recharge modifier to the more winds effect didn't work. The tooltip for the special arcane conduit actually lists it and says "Decreases Cooldowns: -100s". I got really excited but in battle, it just doesn't work for either spells or abilities. Major bummer.

trappy82
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by trappy82 »

Have been using Nomilh's pack and it works like a dream. Little overpowered for my liking but I'm too lazy to modify it myself yet...One weird thing I've noticed with it is whenever starting a battle, your lords could be at full health bar on the campaign map and pre-battle screen, but as soon as you hit the battle map to deploy, their health bars are halved, even though their hitpoints actually double. This also occurs for the Snow Leapord unit as well. Haven't done any in depth testing to see what's happening, just a quick observation.

Thank you to everyone on here that's contributed to the coding and modding!!

hickups
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hickups »

Just a contribution if you know how to use RPFM to edit the packs posted by Nomilh as suggested, here's some values you can add, Effect "wh2_main_effect_ability_enable_regeneration", effect scope set to "faction_to_force_own", with effect value set to "1" you will have regeneration on all units, however note this will give your units a 20 percent weakness to fire, this can be offset with Effect "wh_main_effect_character_stat_fire_resistance" Effect Scope set to "faction_to_force_own" Effect value set to "20" or any value you want.

Also "wh_main_effect_character_stat_enable_poison_attacks" Effect Scope, "faction_to_force_own" Effect Value set to "1" for all units to have poison attacks, this one is kind of interesting "wh_main_effect_ability_enable_chaos_tomb_blade" Effect Scope "faction_to_force_own" Effect Value "100" this will give all your units an ability that heals and revives them in melee, there's alot of others you can find by searching the Effects Table in the Data Pack.

Disasterlord1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Disasterlord1 »

Hey was just wondering, is there a way to change the bloodletting mechanic for exiles of Khorne using RPFM? I've been looking myself but can't find anything yet. I specifically wanna change the growth penalty for having inactive bloodletting

Gborr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gborr »

Disasterlord1 wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:18 pm
Hey was just wondering, is there a way to change the bloodletting mechanic for exiles of Khorne using RPFM? I've been looking myself but can't find anything yet. I specifically wanna change the growth penalty for having inactive bloodletting
I's in db/campaign_effect_list_effect_junctions_tables, under wh3_main_effect_province_growth_bloodletting/wh3_main_khorne_win_streak_negative

Change the -10 to anything you want.

Disasterlord1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Disasterlord1 »

Gborr wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:02 pm
Disasterlord1 wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:18 pm
I's in db/campaign_effect_list_effect_junctions_tables, under wh3_main_effect_province_growth_bloodletting/wh3_main_khorne_win_streak_negative

Change the -10 to anything you want.
Thanks didn't work at first because I hadn't actually selected Warhammer 3 as game before (stupid) but I got in the file now!

kain200
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kain200 »

Since recifense's table breaks every time the game is patched...does anyone here know if theres a simple way for a person with zero scripting ability to change his table to point to the correct new build? Or is it possible for someone to copy the "agent can act again" function from his table over to the table posted here by anon9 ?

burgdav
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by burgdav »

kain200 wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:19 pm
Since recifense's table breaks every time the game is patched...does anyone here know if theres a simple way for a person with zero scripting ability to change his table to point to the correct new build? Or is it possible for someone to copy the "agent can act again" function from his table over to the table posted here by anon9 ?
I think the thing you would probably need to do is work on the pointerscans.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Make a pointer script instead of pointerscans.

SOVA
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SOVA »

Does anyone know if Recifense is still maintaining their tables?

The last activity on Patreon is dated November 2

netkr0
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by netkr0 »

SOVA wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:48 pm
Does anyone know if Recifense is still maintaining their tables?

The last activity on Patreon is dated November 2
TW:WH3 2.3 table is updated by Recifense but it is paywalled behind his patreon.

Lamboo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lamboo »

It was, in my experience "Rush and snipe the single entity unit with no regard for our lives. If it moves out of range, make your way back, even if it means passing through a swarm of hungry Temple Guards "regardless of the level of difficulty I attempted. Here is the guide [Link]

I'm hoping this fixes it because I didn't mind if the AI capitalized on my poor positioning like a player would, but you could pretty much "control" the AI with this one simple trick to clear out their ranged units.